Author Topic: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1  (Read 6475 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2006, 10:28:27 AM »
^^You cockriding faggot who only started following me in threads to talk shit after I exposed you for being a fake Laker fan, that's a webcam pic of me when I was 10, don't act like you haven't seen it before, my nutriders used to phottoshop that pic daily back in the days. And for all you out there who want to get a good idea of what kind of people ride my nuts, this muthafucka lost a bet to me last year and never ended up manning up to that shit, instead pussying out and claiming he finally sent it over 7 months after he was originally supposed to. OF COURSE I never got that shit...Faggot. ::)
wow you're crying like woman. and lol@ me remembering or even caring about something that happened on a message board to you 6/7 years ago,lol

lol like i said

NIK=screetch

don jacob =ac slater

Then MoSav= ZACH MORRIS  ;D 8)

You dont wanna be an A.C..Too many AC's that suck

Ac Grundy= Danny Tanner
A.C. Green- was a real ligfe 40 yr old Virgin, ACDC could only do ONE STYLE of music...Cheap shot sorry..LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2006, 05:31:31 PM »

Then MoSav= ZACH MORRIS  ;D 8)

You dont wanna be an A.C..Too many AC's that suck

Ac Grundy= Danny Tanner
A.C. Green- was a real ligfe 40 yr old Virgin, ACDC could only do ONE STYLE of music...Cheap shot sorry..LOL!

We an see that being comedic isn't you thing either. Quiet down already. You're better off just reading the thread than replying.

LMAO @ The pictures and NIK's outrage. Dude is seriously on some Michael Douglas "Falling Down" shit right now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2006, 09:35:13 PM »
LMAO. I dare any one of you little whiteboy fags to come meet me face to face and talk all that shit. I'm waiting right here. Ask Acgrundy if that's what I look like. :-*

PLANT, I'd LOVE to see pics of your nerdy little ass when you were 10. You look like a white Urkle, how do you even have the balls to talk?
LMAO you ARE Mr.Nerd.  After 25,000 posts of lakerness/gayness its not hard to figure that out.  You look like a jewish beanpole.  Im sure AcGrundy thinks you look like the big jew fag that you are. 

& LMAO @ you getting tough on the net , you should have been nominated for E Banger of the year on dubcc along with all your other wack and dickrider poster of the year nominations.  You're getting all heated like Vinnie "The Microwave" Johnson.

Yes, I am such an E-Banger...LMAO. Just come down here and tell me that I look like a nerd to my face, I bet you $500 you wont do it. Same goes for Jake, and I don't even need to acknowledge the fag...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2006, 09:45:16 PM »
LMAO at NIK making white boy comments when Israeli is about as white as you can get. Last time I checked being Jewish is still white. Unless you are an biblical Israelite which I highly doubt. I really don't know how there is even an argument about this gay ass shit. Its the net.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2006, 09:47:03 PM »
^^I doubt you even know what a real Israeli look like, you probably think American Jews and Middle-Eastern Israelis are the same... ::)

SGV

« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2006, 10:12:24 PM »
Israelis, like NIK, are white. Theyre not black, theyre white. To be 100% technical about it, if you aint black, youre white. Look it up.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2006, 10:17:48 PM »
I have seen Israelis before. They work at the mall kiosks.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2006, 01:49:30 AM »
Dude, I've seen a pic of you and it was one you posted on purpose. you look like a little Mexican marshmallow, so please don't talk. :-X

lol ok if you say so, screeeeeeeeeeeech.
i think the worst comment i got on that picture on here was from SGV when he said i look like some spanish soap opera dude....and he was voted like top 25 sexiest dudes on latin television.....so i'd rather be sexy marshmellow than

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2006, 01:51:07 AM »
haha what's the beef between you three?

don't trip Don Jacob i got your back, we both represent Kern County

game recognize game, you're from delano right?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2006, 01:56:29 AM »
LMAO. I dare any one of you little whiteboy fags to come meet me face to face and talk all that shit. I'm waiting right here. Ask Acgrundy if that's what I look like. :-*

PLANT, I'd LOVE to see pics of your nerdy little ass when you were 10. You look like a white Urkle, how do you even have the balls to talk?
LMAO you ARE Mr.Nerd.  After 25,000 posts of lakerness/gayness its not hard to figure that out.  You look like a jewish beanpole.  Im sure AcGrundy thinks you look like the big jew fag that you are. 

& LMAO @ you getting tough on the net , you should have been nominated for E Banger of the year on dubcc along with all your other wack and dickrider poster of the year nominations.  You're getting all heated like Vinnie "The Microwave" Johnson.

Yes, I am such an E-Banger...LMAO. Just come down here and tell me that I look like a nerd to my face, I bet you $500 you wont do it. Same goes for Jake, and I don't even need to acknowledge the fag...

lol whatever man if i ever met you i'd call you a fag and then hand you a kotex cuz i know you'd start your rag right there on the spot.

SGV

« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2006, 08:15:40 AM »
I aint ever seen a flick of you Jake. I said you look more than likely like Bob from La Bamba. Not the actor that played Bob, but like the character Bob. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2006, 09:27:47 AM »
Jake, I guarantee I can pull more than you and I look NOTHING like Screech, always comin' with them bullshit ass elemetary disses... you just a roasted marshmallow who wishes he was still fresh...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 09:34:50 AM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2006, 09:28:48 AM »

lol whatever man if i ever met you i'd call you a fag and then hand you a kotex cuz i know you'd start your rag right there on the spot.

Do it...There's 500 bux in it.

Throwback

« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2006, 10:46:29 AM »
hahahahahaha

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2006, 02:28:34 PM »

Do it...There's 500 bux in it.

if you drive up to monterey i'll cover your gas money