Author Topic: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1  (Read 6553 times)

SGV

Re: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2006, 02:33:17 PM »
^He won't do that. Haven't you seen all the threads where either NIK challenged someone or someone challenged NIK physically? NIK wants everything done within a 10 minute radius of his house.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2006, 02:40:17 PM »
I'm not wasting my time driving to nowhere, just lemme know when you're gunna be down in the LA area if you still feel like talkin' shit, you know you're gunna be comin' here sooner or later...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2006, 05:25:22 PM »

Then MoSav= ZACH MORRIS  ;D 8)

You dont wanna be an A.C..Too many AC's that suck

Ac Grundy= Danny Tanner
A.C. Green- was a real ligfe 40 yr old Virgin, ACDC could only do ONE STYLE of music...Cheap shot sorry..LOL!

We an see that being comedic isn't you thing either. Quiet down already. You're better off just reading the thread than replying.

LMAO @ The pictures and NIK's outrage. Dude is seriously on some Michael Douglas "Falling Down" shit right now.

maybe you could learn to spell smart guy  ;)
until you do that, please don't ever quote one of my posts... :-*
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 05:32:40 PM by "THE" MoSav »

The Best of 3 Worlds

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2006, 05:33:13 PM »
it's amazing how some people just love internet beefs.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2006, 05:36:41 PM »
it's amazing how some people just love internet beefs.

I NEVER START Beef, i just respond, even Tanner, out of nowhere one day that fool started giving me some kind of life lesson while he was taking shots at me at the same time...So after that i had to get at em...Now SGV wants war i guess...Trying to pick bones he cant deal with...

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2006, 05:43:22 PM »

Yes, because we all know how leaving out a letter from a word proves someone cannot spell. LMAO. That had to be the worst response in a long time. Like I said, you're just not funny. Don't get hurt about it. And don't say you're not, you all of a sudden bring up war. You're worthless.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2006, 05:53:28 PM »

Yes, because we all know how leaving out a letter from a word proves someone cannot spell. LMAO. That had to be the worst response in a long time. Like I said, you're just not funny. Don't get hurt about it. And don't say you're not, you all of a sudden bring up war. You're worthless.

LOL@ at saying im hurt, okay  ;)  Great response, im worthless and not funny that was so much better  :o

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2006, 05:55:26 PM »

LOL@ at saying im hurt, okay  ;)  Great response, im worthless and not funny that was so much better  :o

You're not? LMAO. You've already called this wanting "war" and are already responding to posts in a hurt manner.  You need a tissue.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2006, 05:58:55 PM »

You're not? LMAO. You've already called this wanting "war" and are already responding to posts in a hurt manner.  You need a tissue.

A big smile on my face and a laugh is hurt? LOL! i said war with a SMILEY FACE...But keep thinking you made somebody mad, its an internet forum doggy..think about it

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2006, 06:11:09 PM »
Blow your nose.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2006, 06:41:13 PM »
is it just me or does nik remind you of a spoiled 10 yearold on the playground talking mad shit just to back don a the last minute. then claiming that everyones on his nuts and that we should say it to his face?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2006, 06:45:07 PM »
Blow your nose.
im good doggy...But i got some wet wipes for YOU  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2006, 07:03:38 PM »
is it just me or does nik remind you of a spoiled 10 yearold on the playground talking mad shit just to back don a the last minute. then claiming that everyones on his nuts and that we should say it to his face?

I take it that's an application for my fan-club?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2006, 07:28:54 PM »

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2006, 08:04:55 PM »