Author Topic: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1  (Read 6479 times)

ecrazy

Re: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2006, 10:55:16 AM »
whos nik n why r they talkin shit 2 him

Hes Kobe of the Dubcc..But i dont know why people hate. I forgot it was a CRIME to love a basketball player and have a favorite team. Anybody that can honestly tell me they are never biased towards there fav team or athlete is fooling themselves..

did u and NIK just hook up or something?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2006, 10:56:17 AM »

Hes Kobe of the Dubcc..But i dont know why people hate. I forgot it was a CRIME to love a basketball player and have a favorite team. Anybody that can honestly tell me they are never biased towards there fav team or athlete is fooling themselves..

No, he just finds it sickening to watch an innocent mans nuts get crowded unwillingly through a message board...See, when your nuts get crowded by a bunch of fags, it's by request...Not the case here.

Throwback

« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2006, 12:28:48 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2006, 01:10:29 PM »

LOL did you just start posting here?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2006, 01:58:47 PM »
^^LMAO@this no-name newbie acting like he's an OG.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2006, 07:16:15 PM »
LMAO.  LOL.  LMMFAO.  LOL AGAIN! i can't stop LOL FUCK!!!!

SGV

« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2006, 08:27:47 PM »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2006, 11:07:12 PM »
haha what's the beef between you three?

don't trip Don Jacob i got your back, we both represent Kern County

game recognize game, you're from delano right?

yup, what part of Bakers are you from?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2006, 12:29:16 AM »
Blow your nose.
go get your wet wipes

Two replies? Yeah, you're hurt inside.

says the guy that replied 3 times ;D

2 Replies without a reply from the other = Hurt.
:sleep:
the fact you actually think somebody is hurt, says it all about you doggy  :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2006, 12:35:09 AM »

no,it just gets old when all you guys hate on NIK and youre constant response to him is either racist (which is extremly immature) or you dissing him for LIKING A PLAYER AND A TEAM TOO MUCH! I just dont get it, i was raised to be as passionate about youre team as you can be, and let people know who youre teams are even if THEY ARE TERRIBLE have pride, NIK Does so i respect him for that. And whats so crazy about him saying Kobe is the best player in the league? HE FUCKIN IS, even for those who have a BRON Or WADE As the best in the league, i guarantee you that if they made a list Kobe would be no lower then 3 on ANYBODYS list. And he makes vaild points about the Lakers. Before the L.O. went down they were a top 5 or 6 NBA team and anybdoy that watched could see that, and they were just starting to hit there stride i believe..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2006, 12:58:09 AM »

east bakersfield, i use to stay by east high but now i'm up there by BC

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2006, 01:01:19 AM »

east bakersfield, i use to stay by east high but now i'm up there by BC

only an hr and a half from the 559  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2006, 01:04:29 AM »
I aint ever seen a flick of you Jake. I said you look more than likely like Bob from La Bamba. Not the actor that played Bob, but like the character Bob. 

actually you said both of those, but i was being advantageous.   8)  but STILL with that said

jake= >>>>> nik=

Any guy who compares himself to another guy is a fag. Jake, you're not that guy, you're just a pathetic white-washed Mexican who lives in Bakersfield, lies about having rare music, and accidently impregnates bitches who aren't ready, willin, or able. PATHETIC. :-X

lol i never said i was that guy, SGV did,lol

anways herschel  go continue living your life hated by virtually everyone, getting your girl arrested, going to court, living on dubcc at work being unproductive, being the skinny screech of the dubcc comunity that we all love to laugh at (not with) im sure one day you'll kobe will give you the chance to deep throat him in  'blue' and yellow apparel

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2006, 01:10:26 AM »
Lets see where some of these nutriders were before they joined my fan-club... :D

favorite posters who everyone hates but i like-Owen, Nik, andthat nazi dude (not for his views but for his comebacks)

Heres a quick list (of best posters) off the top of my head.....J Bananas, Malik Ted, Spice, Mosav, Mac 10 Sikotic, NIK, Grundy, Tom, Hercy Buggz, Tongue Twista, Detox..., Lil J, Nima, RIK, Seer, Tech, Mo Z, West Coast, ........theres def more dope posters than that, but those are the first ones I thought of.

why would you post this? seriously ....this just prooves  that

A) you have no life to be digging up threads almost three and a half years old AND that you even remember them
B)you're notorious for being disliked
C) people who 'like' you eventually start to dislike you over time

in no way is this detrimental to plant nor I, only you herschel. we all know everyone here hates you....are you trying to say that you also , hate...yourself??

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2006, 01:12:42 AM »
I aint ever seen a flick of you Jake. I said you look more than likely like Bob from La Bamba. Not the actor that played Bob, but like the character Bob. 

actually you said both of those, but i was being advantageous.   8)  but STILL with that said

jake= >>>>> nik=

Any guy who compares himself to another guy is a fag. Jake, you're not that guy, you're just a pathetic white-washed Mexican who lives in Bakersfield, lies about having rare music, and accidently impregnates bitches who aren't ready, willin, or able. PATHETIC. :-X

lol i never said i was that guy, SGV did,lol

anways herschel  go continue living your life hated by virtually everyone, getting your girl arrested, going to court, living on dubcc at work being unproductive, being the skinny screech of the dubcc comunity that we all love to laugh at (not with) im sure one day you'll kobe will give you the chance to deep throat him in  'blue' and yellow apparel

i like both of you cats..pointless fighting  :loco: :oi:

The Best of 3 Worlds