Author Topic: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1  (Read 6476 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1
« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2006, 12:11:26 PM »
I aint ever seen a flick of you Jake. I said you look more than likely like Bob from La Bamba. Not the actor that played Bob, but like the character Bob. 

actually you said both of those, but i was being advantageous.   8)  but STILL with that said

jake= >>>>> nik=

Any guy who compares himself to another guy is a fag. Jake, you're not that guy, you're just a pathetic white-washed Mexican who lives in Bakersfield, lies about having rare music, and accidently impregnates bitches who aren't ready, willin, or able. PATHETIC. :-X

lol i never said i was that guy, SGV did,lol

anways herschel  go continue living your life hated by virtually everyone, getting your girl arrested, going to court, living on dubcc at work being unproductive, being the skinny screech of the dubcc comunity that we all love to laugh at (not with) im sure one day you'll kobe will give you the chance to deep throat him in  'blue' and yellow apparel

LOL@"you're hated by virtually everyone!"...We all know I have this much nutriders in real life. ::)...Everyone who met me from this board (and that's a great percentage of WCC) has been cool with me. Only the shit-talking fags who do things like lie about having rare music and post PMs of me telling them to stop riding my nuts "hate" me (<<LMAO@that). but they would never "hate" me if they knew who I really was. Just like you say I look like Screech, but I don't even look white, anyone who's met me on here has said I look like either Larry Hughes or Kobe...The fact that you hate on someone over the internet and attempt to judge them as an individual makes you a lame person to begin with. Have a nice day with your baby daughter shitting all over your bed while you and your girl smoke blunts in the next room over, Jake. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #121 on: December 27, 2006, 12:16:54 PM »
Lets see where some of these nutriders were before they joined my fan-club... :D

favorite posters who everyone hates but i like-Owen, Nik, andthat nazi dude (not for his views but for his comebacks)

Heres a quick list (of best posters) off the top of my head.....J Bananas, Malik Ted, Spice, Mosav, Mac 10 Sikotic, NIK, Grundy, Tom, Hercy Buggz, Tongue Twista, Detox..., Lil J, Nima, RIK, Seer, Tech, Mo Z, West Coast, ........theres def more dope posters than that, but those are the first ones I thought of.

why would you post this? seriously ....this just prooves  that

A) you have no life to be digging up threads almost three and a half years old AND that you even remember them
B)you're notorious for being disliked
C) people who 'like' you eventually start to dislike you over time

in no way is this detrimental to plant nor I, only you herschel. we all know everyone here hates you....are you trying to say that you also , hate...yourself??

Again, "everyone on here hates you!". LMAO...You're lame, Jake, very lame. I have close homies I've met in real life through this board...Just admit, you're mad because I exposed you for being a fake Laker fan...You NEVER "hated me" or followed me in threads to ride my nuts before that...It's OBVIOUS, buddyyyy... :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #122 on: December 27, 2006, 12:22:23 PM »
Some of you should start thinking about getting pussies instead of being obssessed with Nik.. by the way a guy you don't even know in real life, that's the real sad thing.. starting topics just to talk about a member of a forum on the Net  :-X

I'm honestly glad that at least some people on WCC are capable of using logic and see exactly what's going on...

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2006, 02:14:24 PM »
^^^HAHAHA! and you have the audacity to use "Nigga" freely like that, your done kid. that whole team is nuthin but cornballs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
hes not in that picture man
he was on academic probation
He is black dude i met the guy  ;)

e-crazy is a fucken idiot man...he needs to remeber to remove the dick infront of his face before he says something.    prolly gettin r. kelly'd on right now.   :monkey_piss:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2006, 02:20:07 PM »
Some of you should start thinking about getting pussies instead of being obssessed with Nik.. by the way a guy you don't even know in real life, that's the real sad thing.. starting topics just to talk about a member of a forum on the Net  :-X

thats what i said, but im a dickryder  ::)
It just gets old and i know im not the only one that feels this way..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #125 on: December 27, 2006, 02:20:45 PM »
^^^HAHAHA! and you have the audacity to use "Nigga" freely like that, your done kid. that whole team is nuthin but cornballs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
hes not in that picture man
he was on academic probation
He is black dude i met the guy  ;)

e-crazy is a fucken idiot man...he needs to remeber to remove the dick infront of his face before he says something.    prolly gettin r. kelly'd on right now.   :monkey_piss:

haha

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2006, 03:28:48 PM »
I aint ever seen a flick of you Jake. I said you look more than likely like Bob from La Bamba. Not the actor that played Bob, but like the character Bob. 

actually you said both of those, but i was being advantageous.   8)  but STILL with that said

jake= >>>>> nik=

Any guy who compares himself to another guy is a fag. Jake, you're not that guy, you're just a pathetic white-washed Mexican who lives in Bakersfield, lies about having rare music, and accidently impregnates bitches who aren't ready, willin, or able. PATHETIC. :-X

anways herschel  go continue living your life hated by virtually everyone, getting your girl arrested, going to court, living on dubcc at work being unproductive, being the skinny screech of the dubcc comunity that we all love to laugh at (not with) im sure one day you'll kobe will give you the chance to deep throat him in  'blue' and yellow apparel

but I don't even look white, anyone who's met me on here has said I look like either Larry Hughes or Kobe...The fact that you hate on someone over the internet and attempt to judge them as an individual makes you a lame person to begin with. Have a nice day with your baby daughter shitting all over your bed while you and your girl smoke blunts in the next room over, Jake. :-*

1. hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha and ha! ouch my side hurts, post a picture up kobe,lol

2. we don't smoke weed anymore. honestly i wish i could but i probably won't for many many years

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2006, 03:32:45 PM »
Lets see where some of these nutriders were before they joined my fan-club... :D

favorite posters who everyone hates but i like-Owen, Nik, andthat nazi dude (not for his views but for his comebacks)

Heres a quick list (of best posters) off the top of my head.....J Bananas, Malik Ted, Spice, Mosav, Mac 10 Sikotic, NIK, Grundy, Tom, Hercy Buggz, Tongue Twista, Detox..., Lil J, Nima, RIK, Seer, Tech, Mo Z, West Coast, ........theres def more dope posters than that, but those are the first ones I thought of.

A) you have no life to be digging up threads almost three and a half years old AND that you even remember them

in no way is this detrimental to plant nor I, only you herschel. we all know everyone here hates you....are you trying to say that you also , hate...yourself??

Again, "everyone on here hates you!". LMAO...You're lame, Jake, very lame. I have close homies I've met in real life through this board...Just admit, you're mad because I exposed you for being a fake Laker fan...You NEVER "hated me" or followed me in threads to ride my nuts before that...It's OBVIOUS, buddyyyy... :D

dude i use to bag on your ass even harder than this on the dre board and when this board started ,lol and i use to help you out when people would bag on you because i use to try to be a peace maker, i even tried to give you the heads up about why so many people hated on you but you run around too much thinking you're moses himself, so i said fuck it why help someone who doesn't want help......and for the record i could care less what team you think i like, i know i like the lakers cowboys raiders, dodgers angels, trojan football and bruin basketball....here's your job buddy , since i know you don't do anything at work all day, dig back as far as you can and try to see if i've said anything different, you're the one getting all butt hurt cuz i don't wan to join your lakers cult.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2006, 05:19:10 PM »
Little do they Know That the Homie N.I.K. own's the Team...lol

Get off his dick hater's...
danm! When has it been wrong to be right.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #129 on: December 27, 2006, 05:33:10 PM »
^talk about on someones dick

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #130 on: December 27, 2006, 05:35:59 PM »
^talk about on someones dick

I'm just a dipset fan homies....
why does the show fit?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #131 on: December 27, 2006, 05:38:08 PM »
^You're a game fan. nigga sleeps outside dre's crib with binoculars. do you do that for nik?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: December 27, 2006, 07:56:39 PM »

jake= >>>>> nik=

anways herschel  go continue living your life hated by virtually everyone, getting your girl arrested, going to court, living on dubcc at work being unproductive, being the skinny screech of the dubcc comunity that we all love to laugh at (not with) im sure one day you'll kobe will give you the chance to deep throat him in  'blue' and yellow apparel

but I don't even look white, anyone who's met me on here has said I look like either Larry Hughes or Kobe...The fact that you hate on someone over the internet and attempt to judge them as an individual makes you a lame person to begin with. Have a nice day with your baby daughter shitting all over your bed while you and your girl smoke blunts in the next room over, Jake. :-*

1. hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha and ha! ouch my side hurts, post a

What's so funny, you have no idea what I look like...  Its not like I'm the one who said that, OTHER PEOPLE have been telling me that for years now. I honestly don't see it myself, but I'm telling you what I've heard from other people, Larry Hughes and Kobe Bryant...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #133 on: December 27, 2006, 07:59:30 PM »

dude i use to bag on your ass even harder than this on the dre board and when this board started ,lol and i use to help you out when people would bag on you because i use to try to be a peace maker, i even tried to give you the heads up about why so many people hated on you but you run around too much thinking you're moses himself, so i said fuck it why help someone who doesn't want help......and for the record i could care less what team you think i like, i know i like the lakers cowboys raiders, dodgers angels, trojan football and bruin basketball....here's your job buddy , since i know you don't do anything at work all day, dig back as far as you can and try to see if i've said anything different, you're the one getting all butt hurt cuz i don't wan to join your lakers cult.

I know you used to talk shit in the past too, but it's not for the same reason you're talking shit now...Now it's because you're butt-hurt that we know you're a Heat fan. Say no to denial, Jake.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #134 on: December 27, 2006, 08:02:45 PM »
^You're a game fan. nigga sleeps outside dre's crib with binoculars. do you do that for nik?

^^^Mad denial, homie. Stop tryna convince yourself that it's other people and not yourself on my nuts when this is the first time they've ever acknowldged me. Especially OGs like Hatesrats who own your WCC posting career...PeACe