Author Topic: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1  (Read 6478 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1
« Reply #135 on: December 27, 2006, 11:53:09 PM »
you and Hatespussy will never own anything

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2006, 11:56:14 PM »
this is sooo geting wack :grumpy:

ecrazy

« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2006, 11:57:27 PM »
this is sooo geting wack :grumpy:
yeah, i think elior is overdue for a week ban or something, it will do him some good, he can go out and enjoy some daylight.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2006, 12:36:32 AM »
^^Faggot. Don't you work graveyard shifts as a rent-a-cop? Speakin' of daylight and shit, I'd probably work only at night if I looked like you too...

WestCoasta

« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2006, 12:38:39 AM »
is there a Part 2?

ecrazy

« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2006, 12:45:10 AM »
^^Faggot. Don't you work graveyard shifts as a rent-a-cop? Speakin' of daylight and shit, I'd probably work only at night if I looked like you too...
LMAO @ you crying and getting mad at the thought of being banned and away from here for a week!
I work at a Booking Agency Now, security was in the past

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2006, 12:48:47 AM »

LMFAO!   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

ecrazy

« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2006, 12:51:57 AM »
^^LMAO @ you even having the nerve to post a reply

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2006, 12:52:28 AM »
^^LMAO @ you even having the nerve to post a reply

i just did it again bitch.   :nahnah2:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2006, 12:56:37 AM »
haha what's the beef between you three?

don't trip Don Jacob i got your back, we both represent Kern County

game recognize game, you're from delano right?

yup, what part of Bakers are you from?

east bakersfield, i use to stay by east high but now i'm up there by BC

only an hr and a half from the 559  8)

where at over there?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2006, 01:00:55 AM »
I aint ever seen a flick of you Jake. I said you look more than likely like Bob from La Bamba. Not the actor that played Bob, but like the character Bob. 

actually you said both of those, but i was being advantageous.   8)  but STILL with that said

jake= >>>>> nik=

Any guy who compares himself to another guy is a fag. Jake, you're not that guy, you're just a pathetic white-washed Mexican who lives in Bakersfield, lies about having rare music, and accidently impregnates bitches who aren't ready, willin, or able. PATHETIC. :-X

lol i never said i was that guy, SGV did,lol

anways herschel  go continue living your life hated by virtually everyone, getting your girl arrested, going to court, living on dubcc at work being unproductive, being the skinny screech of the dubcc comunity that we all love to laugh at (not with) im sure one day you'll kobe will give you the chance to deep throat him in  'blue' and yellow apparel

but I don't even look white, anyone who's met me on here has said I look like either Larry Hughes or Kobe...The fact that you hate on someone over the internet and attempt to judge them as an individual makes you a lame person to begin with. Have a nice day with your baby daughter shitting all over your bed while you and your girl smoke blunts in the next room over, Jake. :-*

1. hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha and ha! ouch my side hurts, post a

What's so funny, you have no idea what I look like...  Its not like I'm the one who said that, OTHER PEOPLE have been telling me that for years now. I honestly don't see it myself, but I'm telling you what I've heard from other people, Larry Hughes and Kobe Bryant...PeACe

again LMAO if you really do.....someone PLEASE post taht pic of NIK again....how some one can go from having a tucan sam nose and pale skin to looking like a black african zulu nation dude is beyond me, prove it then post a picture and proove me wrong....til then you're screech all day night and all day long as far as i'm concerned

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #146 on: December 28, 2006, 01:03:02 AM »
LMAO @ you crying and getting mad at the thought of being banned and away from here for a week!
I work at a Booking Agency Now, security was in the past

That's great, but I didn't ask for your resume, Krondonito...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: December 28, 2006, 01:04:01 AM »
you guys is some fools mayne.   :laugh:

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #148 on: December 28, 2006, 01:06:11 AM »
Lets see where some of these nutriders were before they joined my fan-club... :D

favorite posters who everyone hates but i like-Owen, Nik, andthat nazi dude (not for his views but for his comebacks)

Heres a quick list (of best posters) off the top of my head.....J Bananas, Malik Ted, Spice, Mosav, Mac 10 Sikotic, NIK, Grundy, Tom, Hercy Buggz, Tongue Twista, Detox..., Lil J, Nima, RIK, Seer, Tech, Mo Z, West Coast, ........theres def more dope posters than that, but those are the first ones I thought of.

why would you post this? seriously ....this just prooves  that

A) you have no life to be digging up threads almost three and a half years old AND that you even remember them
B)you're notorious for being disliked
C) people who 'like' you eventually start to dislike you over time

in no way is this detrimental to plant nor I, only you herschel. we all know everyone here hates you....are you trying to say that you also , hate...yourself??

Again, "everyone on here hates you!". LMAO...You're lame, Jake, very lame. I have close homies I've met in real life through this board...Just admit, you're mad because I exposed you for being a fake Laker fan...You NEVER "hated me" or followed me in threads to ride my nuts before that...It's OBVIOUS, buddyyyy... :D

dude i use to bag on your ass even harder than this on the dre board and when this board started ,lol and i use to help you out when people would bag on you because i use to try to be a peace maker, i even tried to give you the heads up about why so many people hated on you but you run around too much thinking you're moses himself, so i said fuck it why help someone who doesn't want help......and for the record i could care less what team you think i like, i know i like the lakers cowboys raiders, dodgers angels, trojan football and bruin basketball....here's your job buddy , since i know you don't do anything at work all day, dig back as far as you can and try to see if i've said anything different, you're the one getting all butt hurt cuz i don't wan to join your lakers cult.

I know you used to talk shit in the past too, but it's not for the same reason you're talking shit now...Now it's because you're butt-hurt that we know you're a Heat fan. Say no to denial, Jake.
lol oh gawd screech

if i'm a heat fan dig up some posts where i'm not being sarcastic and that seriously prove that i'm this die hard heat fan .lol  

if you don't dig them up , your diss is pointless, and you're just being a j-o-o

if you do and dont prove me wrong, you have no life + your diss is pointless, and you're just being a j-o-o
if you do and do prove me wrong, you have no life + no one will care

either way you lose

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #149 on: December 28, 2006, 01:06:32 AM »
I aint ever seen a flick of you Jake. I said you look more than likely like Bob from La Bamba. Not the actor that played Bob, but like the character Bob. 

actually you said both of those, but i was being advantageous.   8)  but STILL with that said

jake= >>>>> nik=

Any guy who compares himself to another guy is a fag. Jake, you're not that guy, you're just a pathetic white-washed Mexican who lives in Bakersfield, lies about having rare music, and accidently impregnates bitches who aren't ready, willin, or able. PATHETIC. :-X

lol i never said i was that guy, SGV did,lol

anways herschel  go continue living your life hated by virtually everyone, getting your girl arrested, going to court, living on dubcc at work being unproductive, being the skinny screech of the dubcc comunity that we all love to laugh at (not with) im sure one day you'll kobe will give you the chance to deep throat him in  'blue' and yellow apparel

but I don't even look white, anyone who's met me on here has said I look like either Larry Hughes or Kobe...The fact that you hate on someone over the internet and attempt to judge them as an individual makes you a lame person to begin with. Have a nice day with your baby daughter shitting all over your bed while you and your girl smoke blunts in the next room over, Jake. :-*

1. hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha and ha! ouch my side hurts, post a

What's so funny, you have no idea what I look like...  Its not like I'm the one who said that, OTHER PEOPLE have been telling me that for years now. I honestly don't see it myself, but I'm telling you what I've heard from other people, Larry Hughes and Kobe Bryant...PeACe

again LMAO if you really do.....someone PLEASE post taht pic of NIK again....how some one can go from having a tucan sam nose and pale skin to looking like a black african zulu nation dude is beyond me, prove it then post a picture and proove me wrong....til then you're screech all day night and all day long as far as i'm concerned

Ask Doggystylin, dude, you know him from back in the Dre2001 boards, he's the one who said I look A LOT like Larry Hughes...I don't see that either, but I OBVIOUSLY look nothing like in my 10 year old pic. You're pathetic for even attempting to clown on that.