Author Topic: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1  (Read 6544 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2006, 01:09:14 AM »
Lets see where some of these nutriders were before they joined my fan-club... :D

favorite posters who everyone hates but i like-Owen, Nik, andthat nazi dude (not for his views but for his comebacks)

Heres a quick list (of best posters) off the top of my head.....J Bananas, Malik Ted, Spice, Mosav, Mac 10 Sikotic, NIK, Grundy, Tom, Hercy Buggz, Tongue Twista, Detox..., Lil J, Nima, RIK, Seer, Tech, Mo Z, West Coast, ........theres def more dope posters than that, but those are the first ones I thought of.

why would you post this? seriously ....this just prooves  that

A) you have no life to be digging up threads almost three and a half years old AND that you even remember them
B)you're notorious for being disliked
C) people who 'like' you eventually start to dislike you over time

in no way is this detrimental to plant nor I, only you herschel. we all know everyone here hates you....are you trying to say that you also , hate...yourself??

Again, "everyone on here hates you!". LMAO...You're lame, Jake, very lame. I have close homies I've met in real life through this board...Just admit, you're mad because I exposed you for being a fake Laker fan...You NEVER "hated me" or followed me in threads to ride my nuts before that...It's OBVIOUS, buddyyyy... :D

dude i use to bag on your ass even harder than this on the dre board and when this board started ,lol and i use to help you out when people would bag on you because i use to try to be a peace maker, i even tried to give you the heads up about why so many people hated on you but you run around too much thinking you're moses himself, so i said fuck it why help someone who doesn't want help......and for the record i could care less what team you think i like, i know i like the lakers cowboys raiders, dodgers angels, trojan football and bruin basketball....here's your job buddy , since i know you don't do anything at work all day, dig back as far as you can and try to see if i've said anything different, you're the one getting all butt hurt cuz i don't wan to join your lakers cult.

I know you used to talk shit in the past too, but it's not for the same reason you're talking shit now...Now it's because you're butt-hurt that we know you're a Heat fan. Say no to denial, Jake.
lol oh gawd screech

if i'm a heat fan dig up some posts where i'm not being sarcastic and that seriously prove that i'm this die hard heat fan .lol  

if you don't dig them up , your diss is pointless, and you're just being a j-o-o

if you do and dont prove me wrong, you have no life + your diss is pointless, and you're just being a j-o-o
if you do and do prove me wrong, you have no life + no one will care

either way you lose

I don't need to bring anything up, everyone who posts in the Sports section already knows what's up... :-*

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2006, 01:09:29 AM »
i suppose i could ask some dude i have no idea about and don't know , but why don't you just post a picture and prove me wrong,  kobe...... LOL

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2006, 01:10:07 AM »
Lets see where some of these nutriders were before they joined my fan-club... :D

favorite posters who everyone hates but i like-Owen, Nik, andthat nazi dude (not for his views but for his comebacks)

Heres a quick list (of best posters) off the top of my head.....J Bananas, Malik Ted, Spice, Mosav, Mac 10 Sikotic, NIK, Grundy, Tom, Hercy Buggz, Tongue Twista, Detox..., Lil J, Nima, RIK, Seer, Tech, Mo Z, West Coast, ........theres def more dope posters than that, but those are the first ones I thought of.

A) you have no life to be digging up threads almost three and a half years old AND that you even remember them

in no way is this detrimental to plant nor I, only you herschel. we all know everyone here hates you....are you trying to say that you also , hate...yourself??

Again, "everyone on here hates you!". LMAO...You're lame, Jake, very lame. I have close homies I've met in real life through this board...Just admit, you're mad because I exposed you for being a fake Laker fan...You NEVER "hated me" or followed me in threads to ride my nuts before that...It's OBVIOUS, buddyyyy... :D

dude i use to bag on your ass even harder than this on the dre board and when this board started ,lol and i use to help you out when people would bag on you because i use to try to be a peace maker, i even tried to give you the heads up about why so many people hated on you but you run around too much thinking you're moses himself, so i said fuck it why help someone who doesn't want help......and for the record i could care less what team you think i like, i know i like the lakers cowboys raiders, dodgers angels, trojan football and bruin basketball....here's your job buddy , since i know you don't do anything at work all day, dig back as far as you can and try to see if i've said anything different, you're the one getting all butt hurt cuz i don't wan to join your lakers cult.

I know you used to talk shit in the past too, but it's not for the same reason you're talking shit now...Now it's because you're butt-hurt that we know you're a Heat fan. Say no to denial, Jake.
lol oh gawd screech

if i'm a heat fan dig up some posts where i'm not being sarcastic and that seriously prove that i'm this die hard heat fan .lol  

if you don't dig them up , your diss is pointless, and you're just being a j-o-o

if you do and dont prove me wrong, you have no life + your diss is pointless, and you're just being a j-o-o

either way you lose

I don't need to bring anything up, everyone who posts in the Sports section already knows what's up... :-*

they don't care....lol the only person who cares who i root for is you ,lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2006, 01:15:51 AM »
i suppose i could ask some dude i have no idea about and don't know , but why don't you just post a picture and prove me wrong,  kobe...... LOL

I would, if I didn't have a bunch of nutriding haters who would paste my head on 75 different bodies on here...And who knows how many of ya'll will end up jacking off (fingerbanging, in E-Crazy's case) to that shit anyways.

PS...I actually posted a pic a few years back when I was 16. Surprised that it was never brought up, with all these damn groupies...
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 01:41:39 AM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2006, 01:18:48 AM »

lol oh gawd screech

either way you lose

they don't care....lol the only person who cares who i root for is you ,lol

Trust me, I'm not the only one who knows about your bandwaggon tendencies...And I hear it's not in basketball either. :-X

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2006, 01:25:04 AM »
dude quit being such a fucking pussy and post your picture if you look like kobe.  man up little boy. if someone fuckin posts your head to britney spears' body quit getting so fucking menstral about it. is your dad some pussy whipped bitch or something and didn't teach you how to take shots or something. if you look like kobe just post your god damn picture and prove it, til then just shut the fuck up.

and i've never been a bandwagon jumper

i've always said i liked the lakers, raiders, cowboys, dodgers, angels, trojans, and bruins....please proove me wrong ,lol

until you can prove shit shut the fuck up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2006, 01:40:26 AM »
dude quit being such a fucking pussy and post your picture if you look like kobe.  man up little boy. if someone fuckin posts your head to britney spears' body quit getting so fucking menstral about it. is your dad some pussy whipped bitch or something and didn't teach you how to take shots or something. if you look like kobe just post your god damn picture and prove it, til then just shut the fuck up.

i've always said i liked the lakers, raiders, cowboys, dodgers, angels, trojans, and bruins....please proove me wrong ,lol

I don't think I look like Kobe, you stupid fuck, I said that's what I've gotten, as opposed to your thoughtless "Screech", clowning a webcam picture when I was 10 years old like a fruitcake. Speaking of dads, hows your daughter gunna feel when she finds out she was an accident because her father's a stupid fuck who can't take care of himself, and her mom was not ready nor willing to raise a child, especially not with a dumbfuck father like you supporting her. How you gunna teach your fuckin kid anything if you're a little piece of shit sitting on message boards, riding peoples nuts all day, giving them retarded ass nick-names and shit...No wonder she's taking shits in your bed. Everyone on here who remembers you from back in the days, when you were banned, lying through your fuckin teeth like a little bitch about having a Green Doggystyle CD that had "Tha Next Episode OG" on it, they know what's up...Ask yourself. Why are you following me in these threads and replying constantly? Just do it once, maybe aloud would help for your dumb ass...

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2006, 01:52:11 AM »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2006, 02:10:05 AM »

I don't think I look like Kobe, you stupid fuck, I said that's what I've gotten, as opposed to your thoughtless "Screech", clowning a webcam picture when I was 10 years old like a fruitcake. Speaking of dads, hows your daughter gunna feel when she finds out she was an accident because her father's a stupid fuck who can't take care of himself, and her mom was not ready nor willing to raise a child, especially not with a dumbfuck father like you supporting her. How you gunna teach your fuckin kid anything if you're a little piece of shit sitting on message boards, riding peoples nuts all day, giving them retarded ass nick-names and shit...No wonder she's taking shits in your bed. Everyone on here who remembers you from back in the days, when you were banned, lying through your fuckin teeth like a little bitch about having a Green Doggystyle CD that had "Tha Next Episode OG" on it, they know what's up...Ask yourself. Why are you following me in these threads and replying constantly? Just do it once, maybe aloud would help for your dumb ass...

Nik don't bring his little girl into it that's wrong, if you're going to diss Jake then do it. but come on you got a little more sense or respect for child than that right?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #159 on: December 28, 2006, 02:12:35 AM »

Nik don't bring his little girl into it that's wrong, if you're going to diss Jake then do it. but come on you got a little more sense or respect for child than that right?

Why does he bring my dad into it? And it's not about his little girl, it's about him having a little girl and still acting like a childish fag on a message board as opposed to a responsible father...PeACe

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #160 on: December 28, 2006, 02:13:45 AM »

Why does he bring my dad into it? And it's not about his little girl, it's about him having a little girl and still acting like a childish fag on a message board as opposed to a responsible father...PeACe

oooh aight then, i guess i understand your view
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2006, 03:24:16 AM »

you fall so easiliy into my traps i use to expose you ,lol

why are you such a little girl? why when someone disses you, you take it to the next level? you're such a pussy,lol. i diss you , you diss my family, i question the way your dad raised you, you go off on a tirade about my kid,lol.
anyways here's a dubcc time line

an ignorant jake, 7 years ago bought a burnt copy of doggystyle with two rare tracks on it , ripped off he was
an ignorant NIK, 7 years ago didn't know how to make a screen name and was I_don't_know

jake, 5 years ago was banned because he was enlightened about music and said the rza and dj premier weren't REAL producers....only time the don was banned
NIK, 5 years ago and every year before and after was banned for doing and being....NIK

jake, a year and a half ago proposed to the greatest girlfriend ever
nik, a year and a half ago was getting his girlfriend and his orca friend to post with him on dubcc

jake, earlier this year had his first kid with his fiance
nik, earlier this year got his girl arrested

jake, a couple of weeks ago bought a new mattress because his infant daughter's diaper couldn't hold (cuz you know my kid eats good  ;))

nik, a couple of weeks ago bought new panty liner because the posters on dubcc were making his periods heavier and heavier

jake, last night came home to his fiance, new born baby, a home cooked meal and my new digital cable
nik, last night made got all feminine and made the post above me

i'd be mad too if i was NIK and not jake

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2006, 10:26:18 AM »

an ignorant jake, 7 years ago bought a burnt copy of doggystyle with two rare tracks on it , ripped off he was

LMAO. What a liar!... I'm not even gunna comment on your fake ass disses, because you obviously tried hard to look good, BUT WHY ARE YOU LYING? LOLLLL, everyone on this board who was around at the time KNOWS you claimed to have a GREEN DOGGYSTYLE CD that wasn't burnt and had a CDQ VERSION OF "THA NEXT EPISODE" ON IT...Jake, you piece of shit pathetic liar, you feel so happy because you're on a NIK hating bandwaggon, but you've also always pretty much been a hated member on this board, not that it matters, but it's fucking hilarious to see you get excited to join the hate party when the tables have finally turned for you...Probably just HEATed from watching Miami lose too much.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2006, 10:29:12 AM »

LMAO. What a liar!... I'm not even gunna comment on your fake ass disses, because you obviously tried hard to look good, BUT WHY ARE YOU LYING? LOLLLL, everyone on this board who was around at the time KNOWS you claimed to have a GREEN DOGGYSTYLE CD that wasn't burnt and had a CDQ VERSION OF "THA NEXT EPISODE" ON IT...Jake, you piece of shit pathetic liar, you feel so happy because you're on a NIK hating bandwaggon, but you've also always pretty much been a hated member on this board, not that it matters, but it's fucking hilarious to see you get excited to join the hate party when the tables have finally turned for you...Probably just HEATed from watching Miami lose too much.

Why you always on everybody's nuts NIK

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #164 on: December 28, 2006, 11:12:02 AM »
y every1 catchin feelins on a board 4?
it aint like ur girl fucked sum guy while u liked her b4 u guys went out or anythin like dat