Author Topic: One Blood Remix :::::: CONEJO THE SUR IS ONE BLOOD  (Read 665 times)

13BULLETS

One Blood Remix :::::: CONEJO THE SUR IS ONE BLOOD
« on: December 23, 2006, 09:34:04 AM »
CONEJO from the ANTI CHRIST MIXTAPE
THE SUR IS One Blood Remix

http://www.passthewire.com/wp/index.php   

LASPORTSFAN

Re: One Blood Remix :::::: CONEJO THE SUR IS ONE BLOOD
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 09:35:04 AM »
SICK.......................................................

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 10:52:05 AM »
this guy sounds like someone stapled his tongue to the top of his mouth...

13BULLETS

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 11:48:51 AM »
CONEJO   DONT SOUND BLACK TO ME FOOL!!!!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 11:52:11 AM »
LOL... I don't understand what makes these beaners think they can rap... what's worse is that people actually listen to this pile of shit...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 12:00:22 PM »
Dope shit.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 12:02:18 PM »
LOL... I don't understand what makes these beaners think they can rap... what's worse is that people actually listen to this pile of shit...

hahah and cuz your black you think your superior .lol. or you might be some fagget ass from Europe.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 12:38:39 PM »
You eses crack me up u guys always got sumthing to say about Blacks get us off ya mind forreal you go on califarap.net thats all u see like u guyus have nothing else better to do. "He dont sound Black to me" get the fuck out of here. 

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 12:54:36 PM »

hahah and cuz your black you think your superior .lol. or you might be some fagget ass from Europe.

wrong... these wack ass beaners are wack and cant rap for shit with their dirty ass accents.. thats why only other beaners listen to this shit... a good example is that one faggot.. chiuhuaha grande or whatever... dude who says homie in every other word n tried to diss snoop with his piece of shit song... talking about rap music came from mexican culture n shit loll fucking retard
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 01:08:37 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 01:36:21 PM »

wrong... these wack ass beaners are wack and cant rap for shit with their dirty ass accents.. thats why only other beaners listen to this shit... a good example is that one faggot.. chiuhuaha grande or whatever... dude who says homie in every other word n tried to diss snoop with his piece of shit song... talking about rap music came from mexican culture n shit loll fucking retard
your an ignorant fool.....and none of these chicano rappers, or misguided forum memebers represent all chicano's who listen to hip hop or our people in general for that matter....just like your pathetic ass doesnt represent whatever race you are, or at least wish you were........and please, spare me and the rest of the forum any type of e threats or further insults that im sure your so predictably going to respond with, thank you
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 01:44:03 PM »
"ey homie east la sur13 homie alright homie dont be disrespecting la raza alright homie"

LOL @ this fudgepacker

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 01:49:11 PM »
MUTHAFUCKER DISS LA RAZA BITCH SAY IT TO THE FACE LEVA I AGREE CONEJO IS FUCKING WACK BUT PUTTING CHICANO RAPPERS DOWN YOUR A FOOL BITCH I KNOW LOTS OF AFRICAN ACCENT EBONIC ACCENT FROM AFRICA BLACK RAPPERS THAT SOUND LIKE SHIT BUT I DONT METION ANY NAMES YA CONEJO IS WACK WE ALL KNOW THAT BUT HE DONT REP NO CHICANO OR LATINO RAPPERS AT ALL THERE IS SOME GOOD AS SURENO RAPPERS LIKE MR.CRIMINAL LIL CUETE SOLDIER INK THEM FOOLS DONT BE SLURING THERE WORD AND THEY KEEP IT GANGSTER FOOL BUT DISS LA RAZA YOUR A BITCH FUCK KUTA KINTA SHAKA ZULU BITCH

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2006, 01:52:20 PM »
"ey homie east la sur13 homie alright homie dont be disrespecting la raza alright homie"

damn, that was clever........there's no topping that, so Im not gonna even try......damn, i shoulda quit while i was ahead!........I'll let you have this little moment because you so obviously need it you sad and pathetic punk.........it must kill you to know that no matter how much shit you talk on the web, it doesnt translate to your status in life and you still have to wake up a looser every single day.....thats why you have that whiny ass sig about karma points..........who gives a shit about how many karma points someone has you clown?!.........im outta here, i got sum trim comming over...........have a good one homie, peace!
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2006, 01:52:38 PM »

whatever you say chief

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2006, 01:53:22 PM »
FUCK AFRICAN RAPPERS AND WET BACK RAPPERS IF THEY CANT RAP THEY CANT RAP BUT GET RACIAL GET A FUCKING STRAP IN YOUR MOUTH WE DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUR STUPID AFRICAN ACCENT RAPPERS THAT WHERE AFRICA JEWLERY BITCH COME TO COMPTONE AND GET BANGED ON