Author Topic: One Blood Remix :::::: CONEJO THE SUR IS ONE BLOOD  (Read 669 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
Re: One Blood Remix :::::: CONEJO THE SUR IS ONE BLOOD
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2006, 01:56:31 PM »
FUCK AFRICAN RAPPERS AND WET BACK RAPPERS IF THEY CANT RAP THEY CANT RAP BUT GET RACIAL GET A FUCKING STRAP IN YOUR MOUTH WE DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUR STUPID AFRICAN ACCENT RAPPERS THAT WHERE AFRICA JEWLERY BITCH COME TO COMPTONE AND GET BANGED ON

Wtf .homie just quit right now . if you say fuck african rapper then why are you promoting lil flip

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 01:59:18 PM »
FUCK AFRICAN RAPPERS AND WET BACK RAPPERS IF THEY CANT RAP THEY CANT RAP BUT GET RACIAL GET A FUCKING STRAP IN YOUR MOUTH WE DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUR STUPID AFRICAN ACCENT RAPPERS THAT WHERE AFRICA JEWLERY BITCH COME TO COMPTONE AND GET BANGED ON

LOL  you beaners crack me up
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2006, 02:14:54 PM »
MUTHAFUCKER DISS LA RAZA BITCH SAY IT TO THE FACE LEVA I AGREE CONEJO IS FUCKING WACK BUT PUTTING CHICANO RAPPERS DOWN YOUR A FOOL BITCH I KNOW LOTS OF AFRICAN ACCENT EBONIC ACCENT FROM AFRICA BLACK RAPPERS THAT SOUND LIKE SHIT BUT I DONT METION ANY NAMES YA CONEJO IS WACK WE ALL KNOW THAT BUT HE DONT REP NO CHICANO OR LATINO RAPPERS AT ALL THERE IS SOME GOOD AS SURENO RAPPERS LIKE MR.CRIMINAL LIL CUETE SOLDIER INK THEM FOOLS DONT BE SLURING THERE WORD AND THEY KEEP IT GANGSTER FOOL BUT DISS LA RAZA YOUR A BITCH FUCK KUTA KINTA SHAKA ZULU BITCH

If you talkin about respect and what not then u should of hopped on this first then
this guy sounds like someone stapled his tongue to the top of his mouth...
CONEJO   DONT SOUND BLACK TO ME FOOL!!!!

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2006, 02:45:10 PM »
All you wiggers say "Yo son yall mesicans are lame"   weres that accent .lol.......

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2006, 05:25:34 PM »
You eses crack me up u guys always got sumthing to say about Blacks get us off ya mind forreal you go on califarap.net thats all u see like u guyus have nothing else better to do. "He dont sound Black to me" get the fuck out of here. 

dope ass movie on ur sig.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 06:06:18 PM »
You eses crack me up u guys always got sumthing to say about Blacks get us off ya mind forreal you go on califarap.net thats all u see like u guyus have nothing else better to do. "He dont sound Black to me" get the fuck out of here. 

dope ass movie on ur sig.

thx one of my favorite movies. they comin with a part 2 i think

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 06:28:21 PM »
hahahahahahahahha not this faggot again. Nobody likes Cornyho

LASPORTSFAN

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 08:17:39 PM »
hahahahahahahahha not this faggot again. Nobody likes Conejo

THATS YOU

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2006, 12:44:05 AM »
His flow sucks and his DJ sucks.

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2006, 03:19:46 AM »
Dont Listen To Jamal, He's Just Mad he couldnt get any mexican pussy, so now he holds grudges on all hispanics....

Anyway, Im Mexican, And Im proud to say That guy sucks, its my opinion, He's a Bunny rabbit, he's trying way too hard....
And i hate that most of you cats are breaking brown and black apart, i swear i cant even roll with my homies anymore without people asking them questions like "Why you rollin with a mexican?" shit is fuckin retarded, it shouldnt be like that....anyway, mutha fuck conejo and any other mexican or black rapper who tries to divide races and have a race war, they can eat a dick....

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 04:17:23 AM »
CONEJO IS A LAUGH AND I BUMP GOOD MUSIC PUTO BLACK BROWN WHATEVER BUT IF YOU SOUND LIKE A WETBACK I WONT BUMP YOU AND IF YOU TALK WITH SOME AFRICAN EBONICS LYRICS I WONT BUMP YOU EITHER GET IT STRAIGHT BUT WHEN YOU DISS MEXICAN THEN THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM OR CHICANOS OR A SURENO BUT CONEJO DONT REP ME AND FOR THAT RACIST SHIT WE KEEP IT ON THE BANGING TIP IF A BLACK WANTS TO BANG THEY GET BANGED OUT ANY BLACK IN COMPTON WILL LET YOU KNOW BUT ITS NOT ABOUT BE RACIST ITS ABOUT WHO RUN SHIT AND MY RAZA DOES RUN THE GANGSTER SHIT IN CALI BUT THATS A DIFFERENT STORY

13BULLETS

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 10:12:44 AM »
Dont Listen To Jamal, He's Just Mad he couldnt get any mexican pussy, so now he holds grudges on all hispanics....

Anyway, Im Mexican, And Im proud to say That guy sucks, its my opinion, He's a Bunny rabbit, he's trying way too hard....
And i hate that most of you cats are breaking brown and black apart, i swear i cant even roll with my homies anymore without people asking them questions like "Why you rollin with a mexican?" shit is fuckin retarded, it shouldnt be like that....anyway, mutha fuck conejo and any other mexican or black rapper who tries to divide races and have a race war, they can eat a dick....

FUCK YOU & THE COMPTON FROG.  FIRST IF YOU ARE FROM THE STREETS YOU UNDERSTAND CONEJO BUT THE WAY I SEE IT YOU ARE A COMPUTER GANGSTER!!!   IN THE STREETS THERE IS SOME SHIT POPPING OFF.  YOU CALL IT RACIAL WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT BUT THERE IS STILL SOME SHIT GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!   CONEJO IS  A BAD ASS RAPPER.  LIKE IT OR NOT.  WHAT YOU MEAN HE IS TRYING WAY TO HARD?  HE IS JUST BEING REAL.  BE SIDES WHAT OTHER RAPPER THATS ON THE RUN FOR A HOT ONE!!! IS DOING MORE THAN CONEJO?  AND FOR THAT FREAKING FROG STOP DISRESPECTING MY PEOPLE YOU PIECE OF SHIT...

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 11:27:34 AM »

FUCK YOU & THE COMPTON FROG.  FIRST IF YOU ARE FROM THE STREETS YOU UNDERSTAND CONEJO BUT THE WAY I SEE IT YOU ARE A COMPUTER GANGSTER!!!   IN THE STREETS THERE IS SOME SHIT POPPING OFF.  YOU CALL IT RACIAL WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT BUT THERE IS STILL SOME SHIT GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!   CONEJO IS  A BAD ASS RAPPER.  LIKE IT OR NOT.  WHAT YOU MEAN HE IS TRYING WAY TO HARD?  HE IS JUST BEING REAL.  BE SIDES WHAT OTHER RAPPER THATS ON THE RUN FOR A HOT ONE!!! IS DOING MORE THAN CONEJO?  AND FOR THAT FREAKING FROG STOP DISRESPECTING MY PEOPLE YOU PIECE OF SHIT...
I have nothing but love for my people, thats why this guy is a waste of air, nothing positive coming from him....in the streets, shit may be poppin off, but that doesnt make shit right, does it? who gives a fuck, instead of trying to make change, he just adds fuel to the fire, fuck him...and "BAD ASS RAPPER" please son....who fuckin gives a fuck? "On The Run" - I know people who are on the run, but are still trying to feed their families and do good, they might be in some fucked up situations and business, but they still out grinding for a purpose, not just acting like they're some Raza Savior.
So Fuck you homie, unless your out there doing something for my people that affects them positively, making them money or not getting them shot, I Have No Love for you, You can eat a dick.

XaNdEr

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 12:00:37 PM »
lmao, this Net-Bangin' Soap is most amusing  ;D

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2006, 12:59:36 PM »

yea right. who can't get mexican pussy? I wont bellieve that until I see it.