Author Topic: One Blood Remix :::::: CONEJO THE SUR IS ONE BLOOD  (Read 664 times)

EseSapo13

• 'G'
Re: One Blood Remix :::::: CONEJO THE SUR IS ONE BLOOD
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2006, 01:08:49 PM »
END OF POINT CONEJO AINT SHIT BUT A RAPPER TRYING TO GET ATTENTION BUT WILL NEVER GET IT NO FUCKING G THAT I KNOW GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIS WASHED UP ASS AND FOR ANY BLACKS DISRESPECTING YOU BITCHES KNOW BETTER BRING IT TO THE STREETS NOT THE NET YOUR JUST LIKE CONEJO FAKEING THE DRAMA AND I RESPECT WHAT E-CRAZY SAID EVEN THOUGH THE STREETS THERE IS A WAR BETWEEN THE BLACK AND THE BROWN SOMETIMES BUT THERE IS A WAR BETWEEN THE BROWN AGAINST BROWN AND BLACK AGAINST BLACK THATS JUST STREET LIFE BUT KEEP THE BANGING ON THE REAL DONT DO IT FOR ATTENTION LIKE CONEJO SORRY ASS

13BULLETS

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2006, 02:33:13 PM »
END OF POINT CONEJO AINT SHIT BUT A RAPPER TRYING TO GET ATTENTION BUT WILL NEVER GET IT NO FUCKING G THAT I KNOW GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIS WASHED UP ASS AND FOR ANY BLACKS DISRESPECTING YOU BITCHES KNOW BETTER BRING IT TO THE STREETS NOT THE NET YOUR JUST LIKE CONEJO FAKEING THE DRAMA AND I RESPECT WHAT E-CRAZY SAID EVEN THOUGH THE STREETS THERE IS A WAR BETWEEN THE BLACK AND THE BROWN SOMETIMES BUT THERE IS A WAR BETWEEN THE BROWN AGAINST BROWN AND BLACK AGAINST BLACK THATS JUST STREET LIFE BUT KEEP THE BANGING ON THE REAL DONT DO IT FOR ATTENTION LIKE CONEJO SORRY ASS
THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKA FAKEKING THE FUNK. IS THE PAKISTANI CAPONE-E FUCKING 40YEAR OLDWANNABE MEXICAN

d-nice

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2006, 02:41:34 PM »
Damn, every time we have threads about a Mexican rapper, the shit turns racial. GROW THE FUCK UP!!! Music is Music. If it's dope, bump it, if it's wack, leave it alone.

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2006, 02:43:04 PM »
Damn, every time we have threads about a Mexican rapper, the shit turns racial. GROW THE FUCK UP!!! Music is Music. If it's dope, bump it, if it's wack, leave it alone.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2006, 02:56:37 PM »
Dont Listen To Jamal, He's Just Mad he couldnt get any mexican pussy, so now he holds grudges on all hispanics....

Anyway, Im Mexican, And Im proud to say That guy sucks, its my opinion, He's a Bunny rabbit, he's trying way too hard....
And i hate that most of you cats are breaking brown and black apart, i swear i cant even roll with my homies anymore without people asking them questions like "Why you rollin with a mexican?" shit is fuckin retarded, it shouldnt be like that....anyway, mutha fuck conejo and any other mexican or black rapper who tries to divide races and have a race war, they can eat a dick....

FUCK YOU & THE COMPTON FROG.  FIRST IF YOU ARE FROM THE STREETS YOU UNDERSTAND CONEJO BUT THE WAY I SEE IT YOU ARE A COMPUTER GANGSTER!!!   IN THE STREETS THERE IS SOME SHIT POPPING OFF.  YOU CALL IT RACIAL WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT BUT THERE IS STILL SOME SHIT GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!   CONEJO IS  A BAD ASS RAPPER.  LIKE IT OR NOT.  WHAT YOU MEAN HE IS TRYING WAY TO HARD?  HE IS JUST BEING REAL.  BE SIDES WHAT OTHER RAPPER THATS ON THE RUN FOR A HOT ONE!!! IS DOING MORE THAN CONEJO?  AND FOR THAT FREAKING FROG STOP DISRESPECTING MY PEOPLE YOU PIECE OF SHIT...

who cares if hes "being real" if his rapping blows? if hes so heavy in the streets he should put the mic down and handle his business. and spare all our eardrums cause he cant spit.

dudes just another case of some street dude who thinks rappings gonna be a good idea. no talent.

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2006, 03:49:35 PM »
WHO THE FUCK BRANG CAPONE-E NAME INTO THIS CONEJO AND YOUR LITTLE INTERNET PROMOTERS ARE JUST MAD AT EVERYTHING SINCE CONEJO IS YOUR ANTICHRIST  AND YOUR LEADER SUCKS DICK DONT HATE ON MR.CAPONE-E THAT FOOL BY FAR IS THE MOST RESPECTED IN THE GAME AND THE MOST REAL WITH IT COMES TO STREET SHIT TO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO KNOW CONEJO HISTORY HE HAS BEEN A BATTERED RAPPER THAT CANT EVEN SELL IN CHICANO RAP HIS SHIT GETS SPIT ON IN COMPTON I WALK INTO THE COMPTON SWAPMEET GAME SHIT SELLS MR.CAPONE-E SHIT SELLS LIL ROB SHIT SELLS BUT CONEJO SHIT DOESNT TELL YOU AND YOUR PROMOTER TO TRY PROMOTEING OUT HERE GUESS WHAT THERE WACK SHIT WILL GETS REJECTED COENJO DISS EVERY CHICANO RAPPER FROM LILROB TO SHADOW TO FUCK I DONT KNOW WHO ELSE AND THEN HE START DISSING HI POWER BUT HI POWER WHICH IS MR.CAPONE-E MR.CRIMINAL LOKOTE ETC. DISS HIS SORRY ASS HARD ESPECIALLY LOKOTE AND MR.CRIMINAL SOME TIGHT ASS RAPPERS ALSO SURENOS  AND NOW CONEJO IS LEFT TO GET ONLY RACIAL DISSING PAKISTANOS AND WHATEVER HE WANTS TO CALL CAPONE-E GUESS WHAT THAT VATOS STILL GOT LOVE AND SELLS RECORDS FOOLS FROM HI POWER HAS SURENOS IN IT FROM DIFFERENT HOODS  THAT FOOL IS ON SOME REAL SHIT NOW YOU GOT THIS WASHED UP RAPPER DISSING BLACKS WELL GUESS WHAT MUTHAFUCKER HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT GET RACIAL  MY POINT IS THE LIL WASHED UP RAPPER BY THE NAME OF CONEJO NEEDS ATTENTION BUT WILL NEVER GET IT AND NEVER IN MY TOWN OF THE CPT JUST GET THE ATTENTION OF A BITCH

everlast1986

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2006, 03:57:40 PM »
LOL at these people making one long ass sentence in all caps.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2006, 04:37:39 PM »
lmao at these fools who build up a mountain of racial bullshit from music, why dont yall just take it to the train of thought and leave this zone to people who really like music?

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2006, 04:45:33 PM »
Conejo is one of the few Ese rappers that cant spit and be creative. The rest suck

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2006, 04:50:03 PM »
WELL BY LOOKING AT YOUR WEBSITE WE ALREADY KNOW HOW YOU FEEL  TOO BAD YOUR WEBSITE DONT HAVE A LOT OF TRAFFIC MABEY BETTER RAPPERS WOULD HELP THAT OUT LOL. EVERY WASHED UP RAPPER HAS A FAN NO DOUBT SO  I RESPECT YOUR VIEW HITMAN.COM

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2006, 05:51:02 PM »
Conejo is one of the few Ese rappers that cant spit and be creative. The rest suck

thats how I feel.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2006, 05:53:08 PM »
LOL... I don't understand what makes these beaners think they can rap... what's worse is that people actually listen to this pile of shit...

hahah and cuz your black you think your superior .lol. or you might be some fagget ass from Europe.

wrong... these wack ass beaners are wack and cant rap for shit with their dirty ass accents.. thats why only other beaners listen to this shit... a good example is that one faggot.. chiuhuaha grande or whatever... dude who says homie in every other word n tried to diss snoop with his piece of shit song... talking about rap music came from mexican culture n shit loll fucking retard

LMAO. Tell me somebody didn't say that rap came from Mexican culture! lol thats the funniest shit ever.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2006, 01:33:56 AM »
rap comes from every culture. everyone puts their own spin on it.  every culture had MUSIC poppin off before the eurpoeans fucked everything up, so stop that bullshit.

stop trying to lable everything.

" you beaners crack me up."  hahahaha, say that to a Mexican face to face n see what happens.

btw, when someone posts up a link about a whack black rapper it would just get no replies....but a thread about a whack Mexican rapper turns into some racial shit.

tell me we aint proving them right. its a god damn shame.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2006, 01:53:38 AM »
I think every side is trippin in these threads. Both sides need to quit especially the dudes who are askin for it with the wetback/nigger shit.

13BULLETS

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2006, 10:56:15 PM »
CONEJO ANIT NO RACIST FOOL. THAT FOOL HAS WORKED WITH SUCH PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY THAT ARE BLACK.  FOOLS LIKE THE BLACK EYED PEAS.  HE WORKED WITH DEATH ROW BEFORE.  HE IS JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS IN HIS SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOOD.  THEY GO AT IT WITH A FEW CRIPS AND BLOODS.. THAT ANIT NO MYSTERY!  ANIT THIS WHAT THIS FUCKING RAP IS ABOUT BEING REAL?  AS A MATTER OF FACT ON THIS MIX TAPE THEY HAVE   TUPAC ON IT,.. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT... 8)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 11:01:45 PM by 13BULLETS »