Author Topic: WOW...Didnt Know this  (Read 613 times)

ecrazy

WOW...Didnt Know this
« on: December 24, 2006, 01:31:32 AM »

Them Jews Are Greedy!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WOW...Didnt Know this
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 01:42:15 AM »
That's just the tip of the iceberg... but here's some good info for those who don't know much about the situation...

http://www.ifamericansknew.org

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Chief

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 02:50:39 AM »
lol, pretty shitty jab at NIK man... you need to step your game up.

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 02:59:25 AM »
lol, pretty shitty jab at NIK man... you need to step your game up.
Wow, I say something about Jews and It automatically means im talking about NIK, haha! Get a life dude, i got this after watching the video of the irani president talking to jews and looked up more about it and found this map....now go chomp on someone else's ballsack kid.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 03:20:19 AM »
yeah Israeli's are pretty fucked up. theyre imperialistic like the dirty dirty Americans. but cmon e crazy you dont gotta go talkin about ballsacks i thought u werent like nik

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 03:29:12 AM »
^^yeah, im sorry :(

Chief

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 03:34:33 AM »
man i couldnt give a fuck, but when i have to open a thread and read a worthless topic it kinda shits me... atleast make it worth my while and convince me you wanted to take a jab at jews.

posting up a diagram does not prove your intentions to me.

and you probably the one that msg'd sparegeez girl and then you denied it, that weak as piss man. you mad.

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 03:41:59 AM »
Who the fuck are you? im not here to please you, get the fuck outta here and leave with your worthless comments! if its not worthwhile to you, then READ SOMETHING ELSE! this is real shit dude, i wasnt posting this as a jab to jews or anything, maybe someone else didnt know that as well, and when they look at this post they could contribute to this thread correctly, Even Jamal, who hates my guts posted something useful, Fuck outta here you fuckin loser....

Chief

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 03:44:17 AM »
^stop gettin mad. just face up to it like a man, you're taking a jab, either at jew's or at NIK. or maybe halloween stripped you of your manhood?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 03:45:58 AM »
halloween stripped you of your manhood?

LOL.. Chief got jokes.

btw.. I gotta disagree though...if anything, Halloween only helped him find and discover his true self
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2006, 03:48:31 AM »
^^that made no sense whatsoever, haha...."Halloween Stripped me of my manhood" - think about that for a second and let it sink in....
I dressed like that making fun of emo people, but i should of dressed up as some of yall, because your the ones getting all emotional over it, haha!

Chief

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2006, 03:53:21 AM »
^man dont even worry about it.. i just found it funny you have beef with nik, he pissed you off, so you resort to subliminal jabs... i dont give a fuck about nik but it's just wak and obvious as fuck. i wasted about 20 seconds of my life opening this thread.

also i dont really care if you're gay man, you cool for the most part, just quit the childish shit man, you did it with sparegeez, now you doin it with nik...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2006, 03:53:37 AM »
^^that made no sense whatsoever, haha...."Halloween Stripped me of my manhood" - think about that for a second and let it sink in....
I dressed like that making fun of emo people, but i should of dressed up as some of yall, because your the ones getting all emotional over it, haha!

Just because your illiterate ass doesn't understand plain English, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense... dumbass beaner doesn't even know the difference between "have" and "of"... they should'VE taught you this shit in ESL 2

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2006, 03:58:03 AM »

Just because your illiterate ass doesn't understand plain English, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense... dumbass beaner doesn't even know the difference between "have" and "of"... they should'VE taught you this shit in ESL 2
Sorry Grammer Policeman, wow...if it wasnt for you, i would of not of nown now would i?
u mad because u get no mexican pussy? now u hold grudges, dont even start with "Beaner" kid, your afghani, thats all i have to say  :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2006, 03:59:34 AM »
^man dont even worry about it.. i just found it funny you have beef with nik, he pissed you off, so you resort to subliminal jabs... i dont give a fuck about nik but it's just wak and obvious as fuck. i wasted about 20 seconds of my life opening this thread.

also i dont really care if you're gay man, you cool for the most part, just quit the childish shit man, you did it with sparegeez, now you doin it with nik...
how is that a subliminal diss? your a dumbass kid, if it was a diss it would have been in Gspot, not in train of thought. you just ruined this thread with your crying, i really wanted to have a discussion on this.