Author Topic: WOW...Didnt Know this  (Read 615 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WOW...Didnt Know this
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2006, 04:08:18 AM »
^^that made no sense whatsoever, haha...."Halloween Stripped me of my manhood" - think about that for a second and let it sink in....
I dressed like that making fun of emo people, but i should of dressed up as some of yall, because your the ones getting all emotional over it, haha!

Just because your illiterate ass doesn't understand plain English, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense... dumbass beaner doesn't even know the difference between "have" and "of"... they should'VE taught you this shit in ESL 2
Sorry Grammer Policeman, wow...if it wasnt for you, i would of not of nown now would i?
u mad because u get no mexican pussy? now u hold grudges, dont even start with "Beaner" kid, your afghani, thats all i have to say  :-X

dont worry...as a beaner, you're not really expected to be good at things like this

btw, since you decide to mention it... the middle school and both high schools i went to were majority mexican and i actually got more mexican pussy than any other kind during those years...but nice try.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2006, 04:10:23 AM »
^^that made no sense whatsoever, haha...."Halloween Stripped me of my manhood" - think about that for a second and let it sink in....
I dressed like that making fun of emo people, but i should of dressed up as some of yall, because your the ones getting all emotional over it, haha!

Just because your illiterate ass doesn't understand plain English, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense... dumbass beaner doesn't even know the difference between "have" and "of"... they should'VE taught you this shit in ESL 2
Sorry Grammer Policeman, wow...if it wasnt for you, i would of not of nown now would i?
u mad because u get no mexican pussy? now u hold grudges, dont even start with "Beaner" kid, your afghani, thats all i have to say  :-X

dont worry...as a beaner, you're not really expected to be good at things like this

btw, since you decide to mention it... the middle school and both high schools i went to were majority mexican and i actually got more mexican pussy than any other kind during those years...but nice try.

Yeah, sure you did... ::) .... It did take you a whole long time to come up with that lie, you were posting a reply for like 10 minutes, indecisive on what lie to tell?
 :-X KILLLA!! YOUR DONE!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2006, 04:13:24 AM »
just because i posted 10 minutes after you doesn't mean it took 10 minutes to write that reply... again, i know im talking to a mexican, so logic doesn't really play a role in your excuse for a thought process...anyways who would need to lie about getting mexican pussy...lol even you must know that getting mexican pussy is easier than ordering a big mac
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2006, 04:18:14 AM »
just because i posted 10 minutes after you doesn't mean it took 10 minutes to write that reply... again, i know im talking to a mexican, so logic doesn't really play a role in your so-called thought process...anyways who would need to lie about getting mexican pussy...lol even you must know that getting mexican pussy is easier than ordering a big mac
yes, it did take you 10 minutes to write all that, why are all your other responses quick on the spot?
LMAO @ mexican pussy being easy, kid...everyone knows white pussy is the easiest, you would know too if you ever got pussy in your life

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2006, 04:24:12 AM »
just because i posted 10 minutes after you doesn't mean it took 10 minutes to write that reply... again, i know im talking to a mexican, so logic doesn't really play a role in your so-called thought process...anyways who would need to lie about getting mexican pussy...lol even you must know that getting mexican pussy is easier than ordering a big mac
yes, it did take you 10 minutes to write all that, why are all your other responses quick on the spot?
LMAO @ mexican pussy being easy, kid...everyone knows white pussy is the easiest, you would know too if you ever got pussy in your life

damn you got me i have no fuckin response... you said i dont get pussy...that must mean i dont since you said it and you know me so well...

anyways, i dont need to speak on my shit... but you dont need to deny how easily mexican hoes give that shit up...me and my friends even boned a few mexican moms.. im not saying yours was one of em but im just saying they're down.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2006, 04:26:22 AM »

damn you got me i have no fuckin response... you said i dont get pussy...that must mean i dont since you said it and you know me so well...
Oh the irony... LMMFAO!!!!

Wow, what a comeback...YOUR MOM...please kid, your done...THE END

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2006, 04:29:23 AM »
who said anything about your mom? LOL... i even specified that i wasnt talking about your mom but mexican moms in general... I didn't expect it to apply to you... lol that sucks

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2006, 04:43:59 AM »
anyways im out... but since you probably still have some sand left in your vagina ima leave you with this:

whenever you post something... just look at this pic and consider it my response.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2006, 04:46:13 AM »
Wow, your comebacks are lamer and lamer as we go by....
should i just lock this thread for your sake already?

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2006, 04:46:48 AM »
My PIC>>>>>You still being a virgin!!
THE END!

Chief

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 09:21:11 AM »
^man dont even worry about it.. i just found it funny you have beef with nik, he pissed you off, so you resort to subliminal jabs... i dont give a fuck about nik but it's just wak and obvious as fuck. i wasted about 20 seconds of my life opening this thread.

also i dont really care if you're gay man, you cool for the most part, just quit the childish shit man, you did it with sparegeez, now you doin it with nik...
how is that a subliminal diss? your a dumbass kid, if it was a diss it would have been in Gspot, not in train of thought. you just ruined this thread with your crying, i really wanted to have a discussion on this.

then discuss it, all you did is post up a diagram and say jews are stingy.. and you're denying it like a lying bitch.. if you want to discuss the topic in depth, do a search and you'll find the topic of jews and palestine has been discussed on more than a few occassions.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 10:14:08 AM »
THE END!

Yes... you're right... the proof in your pic of you being a fag >>>> your proof of me being a virgin

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 10:17:09 AM »
^man dont even worry about it.. i just found it funny you have beef with nik, he pissed you off, so you resort to subliminal jabs... i dont give a fuck about nik but it's just wak and obvious as fuck. i wasted about 20 seconds of my life opening this thread.

also i dont really care if you're gay man, you cool for the most part, just quit the childish shit man, you did it with sparegeez, now you doin it with nik...
how is that a subliminal diss? your a dumbass kid, if it was a diss it would have been in Gspot, not in train of thought. you just ruined this thread with your crying, i really wanted to have a discussion on this.

then discuss it, all you did is post up a diagram and say jews are stingy.. and you're denying it like a lying bitch.. if you want to discuss the topic in depth, do a search and you'll find the topic of jews and palestine has been discussed on more than a few occassions.

LOL @ E-crazy getting owned all over the place

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 10:23:50 AM »
THE END!

Yes... you're right... the proof in your pic of you being a fag >>>> your proof of me being a virgin
yes, that proves it all because you say so...HAHA!
your pathetic, and not a good lier

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2006, 10:36:18 AM »
No not because I say so...but because you've shown so... and everyone has as a result said so.

Anyways, you're fuckin lame... go play with NIK.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 10:41:43 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker