Author Topic: Police shoot man 81 times on video.  (Read 1466 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Police shoot man 81 times on video.
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2007, 05:39:54 PM »
so him acting like a N*gger makes it ok to shoot at an unarmed black man with assault rifles?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2007, 05:56:27 PM »
-dude was acting like a NIGGER, yes i said it
-but the cops were over excessive,i can see 4/5 shots at MAX, cops were acting like NAZIS
-i agree with the earlier sentiment, i feel bad for the dog, it was jsut doing it's duty , only innocent thing in the video
-whoever was overseeing this standoff is a dumb fuck
-fuck the police
-fuck people who act like niggers/nazis

Wow you really are a white washed Mexican.

i know paisa ass mexicans who say more racially excessive things than that....also i find it funny how everyone convieniantly ignored the fact i dissed the cops too.

on the real ....

there's mexicans and there's wet backs
there's whites and there's white trash
there's blacks and there's niggers
there's arabs and there's rag heads

i'm not racist, there's scum in every race

vs
vs
vs

like the saying goes you are what you eat.....you are what you act like

[
the black dude in that video =
the police in that video =

btw don jacob =
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 09:39:51 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2007, 05:58:12 PM »
so him acting like a N*gger makes it ok to shoot at an unarmed black man with assault rifles?
nope

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2007, 11:28:32 PM »
-but the cops were over excessive,i can see 4/5 shots at MAX, cops were acting like NAZIS
-i agree with the earlier sentiment, i feel bad for the dog, it was jsut doing it's duty , only innocent thing in the video
-fuck the police

That was pretty stupid man.  "Nigga" was a name that was forced upon a whole people.  "Nazi" was a name that a group named THEMSELVES.  even though i only have some black in me, i still gotta say that that shit just aint right man. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2007, 11:33:09 PM »
-fuck the police

i know paisa ass mexicans who say more racially excessive things than that....also i find it funny how everyone convieniantly ignored the fact i dissed the cops too.

on the real ....

vs
vs
vs

[

btw don jacob =

yea, but you still dont have to categoritize a people with a sterotype.  only mexiacans can be wetbacks right?  only black people can be niggers right?  dont you think thats just a bit fucked up?  i know you aint a racist man, but i just want you to see where im comin from.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2007, 12:04:30 AM »
-fuck the police

That was pretty stupid man.  "Nigga" was a name that was forced upon a whole people.  "Nazi" was a name that a group named THEMSELVES.  even though i only have some black in me, i still gotta say that that shit just aint right man. 

i agree, a whole race of people should not be generalized in such a manner. the word 'nigger' has it's roots in the words niggle and niggard which are adjectives to describe what that man in the video was basically acting like.
am i advocating using the word nigger as  a loose name to give some one...no but am i saying that , if someone is acting like an -er to the fullest extent i.e.  "ay cuz let that dog go i'll blast up on all y'all mutha fuckas"  IMO it's just as offensive to call a woman a bitch, maybe even more so because people are more accepting to let that go in our culutre. BUT with that said if a woman is acting like a bitch, then there is no reason not to call her out as acting like one.

now if i jump on here and start talking about how i stole someone's identity, jack stereos and sell them at the swap meet....by all means call me a spic....cuz that's how i'd be acting.

thank you , the don has spoken

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2007, 12:12:03 AM »
-fuck the police

on the real ....

vs
vs
vs

[

btw don jacob =

yea, but you still dont have to categoritize a people with a sterotype.  only mexiacans can be wetbacks right?  only black people can be niggers right?  dont you think thats just a bit fucked up?  i know you aint a racist man, but i just want you to see where im comin from.

i'm not categorizing a whole people....i'm giving a singular man an adjective to describe his behavior

i beg to ask the question.......what EXACTLY are "white trash/red necks"? what are "spics/wet backs"? what exactly are "gooks" what exactly are "niggers/sambos"   what is it , to be one of those things.

in no way was that man acting like a respectable black man. maybe it was drugs. maybe he was fed up like dude on CRASH. but regardless of the reason WHY, he was still acting like a fool.  and with that said 81 shots?!! that's nazi ass behavior if i ever saw it.  fuck both men on both sides of this equation. that's why i feel no remorse for either side

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2007, 12:14:39 AM »
thats some shit. both sides weren't thinking correctly.

Sparegeez

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2007, 01:30:23 AM »
-fuck the police

i agree, a whole race of people should not be generalized in such a manner. the word 'nigger' has it's roots in the words niggle and niggard which are adjectives to describe what that man in the video was basically acting like.
am i advocating using the word nigger as  a loose name to give some one...no but am i saying that , if someone is acting like an -er to the fullest extent i.e.  "ay cuz let that dog go i'll blast up on all y'all mutha fuckas"  IMO it's just as offensive to call a woman a bitch, maybe even more so because people are more accepting to let that go in our culutre. BUT with that said if a woman is acting like a bitch, then there is no reason not to call her out as acting like one.

now if i jump on here and start talking about how i stole someone's identity, jack stereos and sell them at the swap meet....by all means call me a spic....cuz that's how i'd be acting.

Why can't you just say asshole or douchebag?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2007, 10:26:41 AM »
-fuck the police

thats what i was thinking.   :D

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2007, 03:05:20 PM »
-fuck the police

the way he was acting those would be understatements

also, well at least when i'm saying it, an asshole/douchebag, is someone who is acting mean or ignoring someone else's feelings

so it is possible that i am acting like an asshole/douchebag 8)

but like i said, i'm not racist i just think that there's monkies in every race
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 03:07:39 PM by Don Jacob »

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2007, 06:36:07 AM »
damn dats fucked up .... :o

oh yea u love the drama dont u

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2007, 10:03:24 PM »
http://www.refuseandresist.org/brutality/art.php?aid=1098

Deandre Brunston

Los Angeles, August 2003

Cops Shoot Man and Dog-- Rush Dog to the Hospital

Deandre Brunston, whose nickname was Trey, was a 24 year old African-American. On Sunday, August 24, 2003, a gang of LA County Sheriffs shot him to death on the front stoop of a tiny apartment in a dirt-poor section of Los Angeles called Willowbrook.

Earlier this year, Trey enrolled in a drug treatment program. He went for a couple of weeks but he couldn't hang with it and soon dropped out. The Sheriffs claimed that Trey "had an outstanding arrest warrant for narcotics." Nicole said that if the Sheriffs had arrested Trey, he would have been referred back to the treatment program and not sent to prison.

On the day he was killed, Trey was unusually angry about something. Around 7 pm, he argued with both Nicole and his girlfriend Fonda. The conflict escalated and got physical. He punched Nicole who called the Sheriff to report the assault. Ninety minutes passed and the cops had not shown up. Nicole, eight months pregnant, started feeling sick. Nicole had forgotten about calling the cops by then and called the paramedics instead. When an ambulance arrived, so did the Sheriffs. The Sheriffs went to an apartment across the way where Trey's aunt lives. Nicole's daughter told the cops that he had gone over there after leaving Nicole's place. Trey must have seen the cops coming because he jumped out of an upstairs window and ran down the street. A grip of Sheriffs with their guns drawn were close behind.

Trey ran down a driveway toward some tiny apartments down the block. Latino immigrants stayed in all of these places. Trey stopped on the porch in front of one apartment and witnesses said they thought he tried to talk to the people inside. But they spoke Spanish and Trey spoke English. All the while, more and more Sheriffs kept showing up. A helicopter overhead ordered people in Spanish to go back into their homes. The cops said that Trey "barricaded himself on the porch of a nearby home" and "told the deputies that he had a gun and threatened to kill them." But the porch in front of the tiny apartment was barren. There was no railing, no furniture, no items of any kind that could be used in a desperate attempt to shield oneself from guns of the police. Trey was surrounded and completely exposed to the cops.

Meanwhile, a Sheriff interviewed Nicole at a nearby hospital. He asked Nicole if she knew someone named Deandre Brunston. He said that Deandre had two guns and they had already taken one away from him. Nicole told the cop that there was no way that her friend had a gun. She heard cops talking on the radio about a man on a porch. She told the cop again and again, "he has no gun." Then Nicole heard a voice on the radio say a "man was down." One cop had a dog. The cops used the dog to attack Trey and then shot Trey many, many times. In this hail of police bullets, the cops also shot their own dog. The front of tiny apartment was left pockmarked with bullet holes.

Neighbors saw the cops dragging Trey down the dirt driveway. One man offered to help the cops carry him, but they told everyone to get back in the house. All of this has weighed heavily on neighbors who speak fearfully about what they had seen. Then the Sheriffs added further outrage to this cruel act of police brutality: a medivac helicopter landed nearby and the Sheriffs carried the dog to the helicopter and rushed it to a veterinarian hospital. They left Trey to lie in the dirt by that tiny apartment until 5 am the next day.