Author Topic: Scientists discover new species  (Read 541 times)

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Scientists discover new species
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2006, 02:46:07 PM »
stfu retards...
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2006, 02:48:08 PM »
come on... you can do better than some weak elementary comeback like that... what's next? "your mom!"? come on beaner... either do better or whine some more...
isnt it ironic that YOU of all people say that

and your still a virgin, and its true
and you must resort to made up thoughts in your head to get at me
:)

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2006, 02:49:17 PM »
lmao @ locking the other thread... smartest thing you've probably done... good for you... cut the clowning on you in half...
People can go to that thread and respond on here, i just hated jumping from thread to thread...whats the problem?
LOL @ clowing, your a VIRGIN!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2006, 02:49:57 PM »
actually its the exact opposite... you resort to assumptions... i just post pix of your retarded ass and let the pix for themselves... pictures speak 1000 words but i'll narrow it down to 6: you are a retarded looking faggot
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2006, 02:52:35 PM »
you're not gonna whine anymore? lol you should thank me...maybe in the future you'll thank me for having taught you this lesson and making you a stronger person... you will no  longer whine in threads when people make fun of you... good job eretard
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2006, 02:53:07 PM »
No, you talk as if i dress a certain way all the time and attack me...Assuming I dress like that on the regular.
Your still a virgin. :)

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2006, 02:54:12 PM »
you're not gonna whine anymore? lol you should thank me...maybe in the future you'll thank me for having taught you this lesson and making you a stronger person... you will no  longer whine in threads when people make fun of you... good job eretard
Thanks JAMAL! THANKS FOR THIS EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT!! JEE GOLLY!
It still doesnt make you less of a virgin :)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2006, 02:56:56 PM »
LOL... poor guy "you make fun of the way i dress and attack me all the time... i dont dress like that on a regular"   i almost shed a tear
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 02:58:47 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2006, 02:58:32 PM »
^^AWW Pity from Jamal, How Nice
Your Still a Virgin :)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2006, 03:01:40 PM »
whatever helps you sleep at night... but you're gonna have to try a bit harder than that krondonito... dont quit on us now... anyways, ima leave you to think of a new comeback.. hasta luego maricon.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 03:04:57 PM »
^^No, dont quit on me now Captain of the V-Squad. You seemed to have your anger and Edge! did i get to you, please dont say this is the end of Jamal, Oh NO!

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 04:36:44 PM »
Why does every thread that E-crazy posts on always turn into a thread of: Everybody-"your a fag", E-crazy-"no im not", "yes you are", E-crazy-"prove it", Everybody-"Well here's the picture", E-crazy-"Oh, well your a virgin!" and "WOW!!! WOW WOW!!! I'M A FRUITCAKE WOW!"

Able-s Brother

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 05:25:55 PM »
lol @ Jamal holding a grudge ;D

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 05:30:34 PM »

lol...nah i dont hold grudges ever...i just think its funny how its so easy to get a reaction out of him and watch him whine for a few pages...its too easy... post a pic, call him a fag, and he'll try to defend himself for like 5 pages

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2006, 05:55:25 PM »

lol...nah i dont hold grudges ever...i just think its funny how its so easy to get a reaction out of him and watch him whine for a few pages...its too easy... post a pic, call him a fag, and he'll try to defend himself for like 5 pages
there is no need to defend myself, theres nothing to defend, you and the rest of the few collective who hate me call me a fag, and just hate, and when i make u all feel stupid, you post my pic. the end. i continue to make you feel stupid and you post it again.
And your still a Virgin.
:)
Merry Christmas