Author Topic: My f*ckin neighbors...  (Read 336 times)

Sikotic™

Re: My f*ckin neighbors...
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 10:11:22 PM »
Call immigration on they asses.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

swangin and bangin

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2006, 11:41:16 PM »
thats nasty as fuck.....

MY NEIGHBORS r fuckin reatrded tho

ive lived here for 2 years, its a old house- made into 2 apts...

we live upstairs. these 3 mexicans move downstairs one month ago... theyve called the cops on me like 15 times for NOISE... ive called the cops like 3 times for threats and they damaging my property... fuckin bullshit, i hate cops i dont want to call them, but i aint goin to war 1 on 3... fuck that.... they hate my music. so i turn it down. no problem, still they get mad, they cant speak english i try 2 talk it out like be reasonable n shit... NO COMPROMISE! all i get FUCK FUCK BITCHEZ
one night when their jus chiillin just start yellin la migra la migra and watch em run.

Chief

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2006, 06:30:26 AM »
you notice how fat people sweat profusely? it's because all that fat is insulating the fat cunts, so they need the AC to keep cool..

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2006, 03:05:26 PM »
My old Neighbors got me and my roomate kicked out  >:(
They said there was a heavy 'odor' of weed constantly coming from the apartment, and there was too many people walking upstairs, they said they thought we were doing "illegal things" So our landlord was cool cuz she knew we smoked cuz she caught us one day, yet didnt trip cuz she said she used to smoke in her day and this and that, but she told us to smoke outside...But she said if we left she wouldnt evict us, so we left and she told our neighbors we got kicked out, it was fucked up! but at least our landlord was cool cuz she coulda made life hell for us...But the shitty thing was the neighbors we had down stairs like a year before that never said ANYTHING about the smell or anything same with the dude next door and he was a fuckin marine

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2006, 05:09:44 PM »
I think you should realize that living in apts just flat out sucks balls.  Use this as motivation.  Save your money to buy a house.  Don't be like some of the morons on here who blow their entire paycheck on shoes.  Get yourself an education, get a good job, and buy a house. Apartments fucking suck.  Thank God I have barely ever had to live in them.  Even if you get the roach problem cleared up, I'm sure shortly another problem will arise.  You just gotta realize that you have to sacrifice.  Thats what you get for cheaper rent, is apartment problems.  There is opportunity cost with everything.

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 02:02:41 AM »
^Sound advice man... and I KNOW that shit is truth.  The bitch of it is I DO have my education (BS degree in business)  but you know the goddamn real estate out here in Cali is a mess.  I am looking for a better paying job, but at the end of the year, no one is really hiring.. I plan on getting at least a condo ( separate unit ) by the end of next year... dumping a thousand bucks each month on RENT is bullshit.  I don't know how people could do that their whole lives...

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 02:07:23 AM »
word house>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>apartment

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 02:13:37 AM »
How about you lease a house? :)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 04:35:42 AM »
id love 2 buy a house but it aint as easy as just savin $$

i work alot, but ya know the world is fucked... im tryin

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2006, 10:06:35 AM »
Why would a person who lives alone buy a house?

Apartments would be more fitting, wouldn't it?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2006, 10:09:58 AM »
I rent a house now. Im only 23 and still in school. I dont have the money to buy yet...But thats why im getting and education, so i will be able to buy my own house.

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2006, 03:09:28 PM »
Why would a person who lives alone buy a house?

Apartments would be more fitting, wouldn't it?

because a house is a great investment, and houses are a million times better than an apartment