Author Topic: Now everyone can all see why I was known as "The Kobe of WCC"...  (Read 954 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Now everyone can all see why I was known as "The Kobe of WCC"...
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2006, 06:04:40 AM »
NIK...U are the most hated man of dubcc...not the kobe of dubcc

Apparently, you don't watch basketball and probably don't even have a clue what the fuck you're talking about...

LOL @ comparing a top basketball player to some random poster, posting on some random forum on the internet!

PLANT

Throwback

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2006, 07:03:33 AM »
MoSav, do you not know how to read? "oh. i remember that time in junior high. when i thought weed was cool. ahhh, good old days." As in, thinking weed is the coolest thing on earth is something a good majority of people did when they were young.

thanks for pointing that out. I understood exactly what you wrote, and i know what the "meaning" was behind it. I just dont care, im gonna say what i wanna say  ;D

i hear kids talk about weed all the time like its something so awesome it must be send by God himself. or Tupac if you will. to me it was nothing more than "okay".

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2006, 10:13:37 AM »

Apparently, you don't watch basketball and probably don't even have a clue what the fuck you're talking about...

LOL @ comparing a top basketball player to some random poster, posting on some random forum on the internet!

Another one who doesn't watch basketball and doesn't know what the fuck he's saying... ::)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2006, 10:17:09 AM »
MoSav, do you not know how to read? "oh. i remember that time in junior high. when i thought weed was cool. ahhh, good old days." As in, thinking weed is the coolest thing on earth is something a good majority of people did when they were young.

thanks for pointing that out. I understood exactly what you wrote, and i know what the "meaning" was behind it. I just dont care, im gonna say what i wanna say  ;D

i hear kids talk about weed all the time like its something so awesome it must be send by God himself. or Tupac if you will. to me it was nothing more than "okay".

I feel ya on that. But Im 23 i dont smoke cuz i think its the "cool thing to do" i just like to get high, just like other people like to drink and get drunk..except getting high is MUCH MUCH MUCH safer.  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2006, 01:15:43 PM »

Another one who doesn't watch basketball and doesn't know what the fuck he's saying... ::)

Ok your right i dont watch basketball. But plz explain how you are the ''Kobe'' of WCC

Throwback

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2006, 01:19:33 PM »

I feel ya on that. But Im 23 i dont smoke cuz i think its the "cool thing to do" i just like to get high, just like other people like to drink and get drunk..except getting high is MUCH MUCH MUCH safer.  ;)
that means i wanst talking about you ^^

SGV

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2006, 08:31:39 PM »

Don't try to explain it. Dude's an idiot.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2006, 12:17:22 AM »

Don't try to explain it. Dude's an idiot.

damn SGV woke up one day mad at the world and decided he wanted to start talking shit to me  ;D Alright Daz  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2006, 05:50:53 AM »

damn SGV woke up one day mad at the world and decided he wanted to start talking shit to me  ;D Alright Daz  8)

That wasn't talking shit TO you. That was speaking the TRUTH ABOUT you to another person. Don't get hurt.

CueBallin

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2006, 07:09:22 AM »

8)

NIK not even weed can make you cool.

You're just another snitch.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2006, 10:42:17 AM »

That wasn't talking shit TO you. That was speaking the TRUTH ABOUT you to another person. Don't get hurt.

LOL@ the truth about me ;D
coming from the guy who never met me  ;)
dont get hurt  dont get hurt dont get hurt, wow i can say it too... ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2006, 11:22:56 AM »

8)

You always say that, but fail to explain what I've snitched about...Stop listening to Dipset, they've brainwashed you into saying shit that doesn't make sense.

*Banned*

CueBallin

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2006, 11:49:39 AM »

8)

You always say that, but fail to explain what I've snitched about...Stop listening to Dipset, they've brainwashed you into saying shit that doesn't make sense.
*Banned*

*Unbanned*

Your girlfriend told me.