Author Topic: 40 Cal is leaving Dipset  (Read 593 times)

WC Iz Active

40 Cal is leaving Dipset
« on: December 25, 2006, 07:14:35 AM »
I got this news from Boxden but it is legit.  40 said there are no hard feelings but he is trying to get a buzz right now that he cant get with the Dips at the moment.  bad news for Dipset fans on xmas, a big thumbs down to this

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Cal is leaving Dipset
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 07:15:45 AM »
smart move

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 07:17:49 AM »
smart move

not really lol, look at Dipset's compilation albums on wikipedia, they are all platinum and gold, people dont realize how much the Dips sell. 40 Cal is mad talented but I can't believe he is doing this :-\

piffmeister2K7

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 07:23:37 AM »
that sucks, dude doesnt realize what he's gonna miss.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 07:29:02 AM »
smart move

not really lol, look at Dipset's compilation albums on wikipedia, they are all platinum and gold, people dont realize how much the Dips sell. 40 Cal is mad talented but I can't believe he is doing this :-\
fuck money

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 07:30:26 AM »
that's a shame

kemizt

Able-s Brother

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 08:06:49 AM »
LIES LIES LIES

:grumpy:

piffmeister2K7

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 08:10:13 AM »
LIES LIES LIES

:grumpy:

yeah i cant imagine this to be true; Why would he leave the most succesfull hiphop formation in history?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2006, 08:11:03 AM »

Narrator

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2006, 10:02:10 AM »
look at Dipset's compilation albums on wikipedia, they are all platinum and gold

LOL, Dipset Stans edit Wikipedia constantly to make their "movement" look bigger than it is.

Only ONE Dipset album has sold Gold...the first "Diplomatic Immunity" compilation.  You're a damn fool for thinking Wikipedia is trustworthy.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 10:11:10 AM »
look at Dipset's compilation albums on wikipedia, they are all platinum and gold

LOL, Dipset Stans edit Wikipedia constantly to make their "movement" look bigger than it is.

Only ONE Dipset album has sold Gold...the first "Diplomatic Immunity" compilation.  You're a damn fool for thinking Wikipedia is trustworthy.

eat a dick.  Its Dipset all day every day, dont doubt the movement.

SUCDipset

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2006, 10:22:08 AM »
Even if hes not Dipset that doesn't mean we'll never hear from him again cuz dude gots talent. I'm sure there will still be collabos with Dipset in the future too.

Dipset are the best in the game today.

YOU MAD NIGGA! YOU MAD!

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2006, 11:28:22 AM »
eat a dick.  Its Dipset all day every day, dont doubt the movement.

Then why is the movement so insecure about Dipset's record sales?  Why do they feel a need to edit Wikipedia and lie to make it look bigger?  I think they just have an inferiority complex on behalf of Cam, Jimmy, Juelz, and all the rest of them clowns.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2006, 11:36:35 AM »
fuck money
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give my thoughts on this when it's 110% confirmed.

Dipset are the best in the game today.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2006, 11:41:01 AM »

actually I think of juelz albums went gold, but for the most part your on point that dipset fans go on wikipedia and edit it lol.  I can go on wikipedia right now and put down none of the dipsets albums pushed over a 1000 units.