Author Topic: This is ridiculous!  (Read 160 times)

westkoastanostra

This is ridiculous!
« on: December 25, 2006, 11:53:22 AM »
as soon as a rapper or rappers starts falling down....niggas dickride them again...example : ja rule....all of a sudden ppl like him on this board...i coulda sworn he was hated a year or 2 back while ppl loved g-unit...g-unit is the same like it was years ago! why u hate? cause they spit the same shit? cuz there always on tv? who cares?! i stilllisten to g-unit no matter what...as long as the music is good...but ppl all of a sudden hate to see a rapper blow up on here...all though g-unit is starting to lose steam and now ppl are trying to ride their dick again...explain this...ppl on here hate eminem....matter of fact eminem has been hated b4 encore dropped!...only dude gettin dickrided is game....and thats cuz he from the west..but at the same time he's gettin hated on...but its understandable cuz his attitude.....fools hatin on dre right now which is pathetic...he's a legend...why u hate him? cuz he works with the eastcoast? whats the matter with that?...

i'm just spittin my thoughts of what im thinkin right now....

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This is ridiculous!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 11:57:19 AM »
telling something is wack isnt hating IMO... i just tell what my ears hear, some people might not believe that but its true..

If i don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hatin' - Common

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 12:35:13 PM »
saying its wack is hating. I don't like "Hip hop is dead", but that doesn't mean I think its wack. Not likeing something and saying something is wack is very different.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 12:40:31 PM »
saying its wack is hating. I don't like "Hip hop is dead", but that doesn't mean I think its wack. Not likeing something and saying something is wack is very different.
okay.. well then saying "i think hiphop is dead is wack" or "hiphop is dead imo" isnt hating.. because thats just your opinion.. saying "its wack" means a lot more yeah

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 01:08:23 PM »
There are several different levels of dislike. Personally, I thought Ja Rule's albums Venni Vetti Vicci and R.U.L.E. were good albums. His other shit is watered down pop music designed solely for radio play and sales. Same with Nas. Nastradamus was wack as hell, but both Illmatic and Stillmatic are great albums. Then you have the complete dislike of an artists music, like I have with G-Unit. When I first heard 50's music back in 97, I didn't like it. Now in 2006/07, I still don't like it. It's just musical taste. Some artists can recoup and come with another good album, while others can't. Then you have the artists that just don't make the type of music you like, period.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 01:27:50 PM »
There are several different levels of dislike. Personally, I thought Ja Rule's albums Venni Vetti Vicci and R.U.L.E. were good albums. His other shit is watered down pop music designed solely for radio play and sales. Same with Nas. Nastradamus was wack as hell, but both Illmatic and Stillmatic are great albums. Then you have the complete dislike of an artists music, like I have with G-Unit. When I first heard 50's music back in 97, I didn't like it. Now in 2006/07, I still don't like it. It's just musical taste. Some artists can recoup and come with another good album, while others can't. Then you have the artists that just don't make the type of music you like, period.
+1

way2fonky4

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 02:31:29 PM »
i really dislike the last outkast album with the seperate discs, but at the same time i realize that its a very well done album musically, and i can understand why certain folk really like it. its just not flavor. i can also understand how people like dem franchise boys n laffy taffy, but that dont mean i gotta go bump that gay ass shit.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 02:43:55 PM »
I've been a Ja fan, I wasn't hear a year ago to show him respect though.

Here's my opinion. Try to follow me on this one.  :-\

Being wack and 'hating' is two complete different things, even though niggas don't think so. When a person says they are wack, they wack, its they opinion. When you a fan of that person you calling wack you assume its hating....untillll...its all turned around. Understand?

Hating means jealousy. If you calling somebody wack, it means you don't like them, they personality or they musical style.

If you don't like someone, it all don't necessary mean they jealous.

Can't like everybody, right?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2006, 02:54:01 PM »
Whoever likes a rapper before they blow up, and then don't like him anymore even though he keeps the same style is a HATER.  They can't stand to see someone succeed, and they're only satisfied listening to people that are in shitty situations, because it reminds them of themself.  There's your answer, and that's what you are, all you cocksuckers.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2006, 03:18:06 PM »
^ I like to see my people succeed. As long as they deserve it.

If somebody doesn't like a rapper they should just ignore what they do instead of talking shit. No need to get disrespectful. That's how I see it, hopefully so do others. I can't stand when niggas is like 'Hater' or girls be like 'She hating'. Now that's all wack. :P

Success is a beautiful thing except if it gets to your head. Ya feel me?

Earned money is appreciated.

But to some niggas glitz and glamor ain't everythang.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 03:19:50 PM »

+1

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2006, 03:20:58 PM »
I will say alot of niggas is ignorant with they money today.

That's generally speaking and not indented to start sumtin'.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2006, 03:21:31 PM »

+1
Right back. ;)