Author Topic: 2700 posts 170 karma shoutouts....  (Read 770 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
2700 posts 170 karma shoutouts....
« on: December 25, 2006, 08:33:56 PM »
For the niggas in charge; shouts out:
Overseer & Rud
Nima
Yash
Justin
Lil Jay
Inspire
Zuka
Jome
Adon......I see ya around homie....keep postin'
GangstaBoogy....you one tight nigga, you got my respect if it matters lol...keep it pimpin' nigga nigga
Detox is not not coming...always got everythang, you are well respected...got every hook up possible
West Coa$t....you is one tight ass muthafucka...you too fly..you keep it real all the time..respect x2
PurpleChamp Big B....my native, you get mad respect....funny ass muthfucka much respect
Sikotic......you know you respected...you is mad cool...keep bein' Sik, lol.
Rik .......has one tight as personality, you that nigga, nigga. Keep bein' you! You got my respect..
J Bananas ......my brother from another mother. You are one of the tightest homie. Much respect son!!
Spice ......one of the tighest white boys I ever meet, besides all the dipset you one cool muthafucka
Suckaa Free ......my son!! Lol, this nigga is real tight. Keep bein' u and doin' what it do. Lol, my nigga!
Mosav ......real tight homie from what I know of you...nah, you real cool, keep postin'
NIK ..... most known name on the forum? even to the guests? LOL. Nah, you tight homie.
Sunset Shady....you like dogs word? Lol. You tight from what I know...shout outs
Don Jacob.....I know you like your music....so you all good...shout out homie
Black Smoke.....I used to see you post alot but I don't know....shouts out
Gimme Punani....I know you from seeing your posts in G Spot and you tight
King Tech.....I see ya around mostly I see ya posts in Train Of Thought...you cool from what I know lol
Dipset Corr__gi....I can't spell the rest of it...you tight...keep it up
white Boy....I see ya around
.:Hercy Buggz:...you tight from your posts I read...shout outs to ya
Lincoln....I see your posts...shout outs to you playa
AlerG....I know you rap and smoke...lol....keep doin' what you do nigga...stay up
On The Edge of Insanity...I see ya posts around...don't know much about ya but shout out to ya
Knuckles....don't know too much about ya but hell shout outs
T-Dogg...I know you real smart...you know your shit...real tight nigga
Okka....I know you got a big ass in your sig...don't know much bout you but its all good...shout out
Elevz on the revo tip....I respect ya homie...don't know much about ya though
R-Tistic....I don't know you but I see ya in The West coast board
Lakers Advocate....I don't know you but I see ya around...whats up
UKnowWhatItIs...sometimes I get you mixed up with IzUwitIt...tight cat
IzUwitIt.....sometimes I get you mixed up with UKnowWhatItIs....tight cat
KAIN....its a given...funny ass, straight up wit it, smart, 1st nigga I propped cool muthafucka
7even....I know you but I don't...I know you post in Train of Thought..Lol..shoutout to ya
Mafioso....cool ass kid...keep it up homie
Capo Status.....funny...real ass playa....reps realness to the fullest...tight nigga
MTL's Most....already knows what it is.....real tight cat...much respect for you my dude
Jrome.....absoulte hip hop nigga...one of the niggas I like to check for..my man...a fav I suppose
Cheif....also already knows what it is, mad cool homie...big shoutouts playa
Trey...all I know is that you love hats and blunts....shoutout nigga
Plant.....I know you a pot head...cool nigga
Mr. Tounge Twista...always got the info, always got the cd realeses, mr. newscaster from the O..wes fif is tight
JML....I know you just hit 1,000 posts holla
Tom...my east coast nigga....real hip hop brother..lol......cool ass muthafucka as well
Lakers Fan....funny funny ass dude....always keep me laughing...keep postin'
Evan the dude....got chu in the graphics..thats where I see you at or the westcoast board...cool cat
Zilla The Goodfella.....I check for ya in the keystlye..mad respect...and I know you rep the bay
SGV....I always see him writin' mad long posts lol
M Dogg....you got my respect..keep doin' what you do...all love
Javii.....I know you a soccer fan...you real tight homie...
Crafty....smart...I know you was writing an essay about hip hop and thats whats up! A+? You tight.
K Dub....this is one tight ass laid back nigga, you got my respect...keep it up my homie
LyRiCaL_G....a tight brother...I see you around, ya know....you cool
Pissin' On The Throne...you don't like Maino but I know you lovin Zro and Trae...you tight homie!
Mac 10....we all good...I got love for you..keep it fresh wit your jackets and keep it hood!..real tight kid
EDizzle...knows his hip hop and R&B like Donell and Jagged Edge..lol....much respect homie
The Watcher.....sometimes got them funny one liners when ever I one of ya posts...I see ya aroun'
Oklin...all bullshit aside and all jokes...a real hip hop head and respects his music....I have a lot of respect
That Nigga Ted....my nigga!.....real smart.....real cool...Like to catch your posts homie
wcsoldier....I see ya aroun' the board...shout outs to you nigga
E Crazy.....I see ya around....I think everybody sees ya around lol....pretty cool cat
Educated Thug....much respect for you playa..for real....real real tight ass home dog!!
Bz Mak....I see ya around somewhat and I know you rock them dadas or some shit lol
Bomb-A®....from some your posts you a helpful nigga..got respect for others..much respect for you!
E. J. Rizo....I know this nigga loves bikes....cool cat...keep postin' homie
Cop Killa..I see you respect your hip hop, thats whats up..doesn't see whats wrong wit the n word lol
EclipZe....tight nigga...I remeber you upped Busta Rhymes on yahoo on youtube..lol....real cool kid
Gangstauu....see ya around here....from the vibe I get from you...you tight homie
KURUPTION-81.....Michael Jackson fan which is mad tight...lol....cool dude
Denial!....I remember ya from the Busta Rhymes threads when way back in June and shit....real tight kid
Juronimo....like Jrome another I like to check...hip hop head, a real one, I have much respect for ya
Mo Z. Dizzle...my nigga nigga....this is a real tight muthafucka right here...keep your shit up, ya know
Yishay......lol...this nigga's got fashion, not my fashion, but fashion....this nigga got a personality..tight!
Bramsterdam....cool homie...posts up the hottest fitteds...shout out
Eazye...another tight ass real hip hop head....much respect for you, really! Keep it up.
Ðøšïå....hooked me up wit the Kelis and SlimThug track...lol...nah tight ass dude
ωεεźγ ғ....I see ya around with Sean Paul smoking in yo avater...lol....tight cat
Hajj Abdul-Infinite...one of the smartest up here, drops the knowlege when I need it, keystyle, respect!
WeStCoAsTiN' 4 LiFe...I like this nigga...real tight ass muthfucka..always siggin' the finest girls imo..lol
Fonksta Da Bears....much respect, I try to prop you as much as you prop me...Props 8)...lol
Calikid...Michael Jackson fan too which is whats up...my nigga real real tight!
Trauma San...I think you said some shit to me before..yeah..but drops crazy amount of knowlege
pc8381....real tight homie...keep postin'....much respect
DJR...now I think this nigga knows everything about Death Row..I'm always proppin' ya lol...tight as fuck
Da WCC Hopar!....used to be heavy in the post when I first came thru....real tight homie..where you at
P.L.O. Style....crazy tight muthafucka...cool cat...keep postin'
California's where i'm at...riiiight....ha, I see ya around, from your posts you mad tight...shouts out
Phatboi...you a tight playa...lol.....keep postin'...gangsta ass sig homie lol
Tha Crip....always see this nigga in the hook up spot wit some or nother mix....lol...tight!
Intriago....a real nigga...another cat wit style...keep postin' my dude
Jip....respect to you cuz you like some good hip hop....like outkast...lol..
Larrabee...I like this muthafucka...he knows his shit....I got respect for ya
Miss NWA Whoorider...yeah, everybody knows about you...shout outs
The Predator...now this nigga can get me laughin' always droppin one liners that is hilarious..respect kid
Native_Joe99....I used to see you around and shit in Tha G Spot...tight nigga
Sticky-Toez...always bashin' America and showin' off them new phones or sum shit lol
NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO.....this nigga hooked me up!! Lol. Real tight cat..keep it up!
DPG2K6 Remains Active!....Don't know ya too much but I see ya around so I must give you a shout
AdrianoDogg.com....see ya around too...shout out homie
W-Side.....I see you in Outbound...I think....tight cat
Bojakabo....I don't know you but I see your posts in and around some spots lol
Almighty Blackman...we all know you..lol...I'm black and I'm proud forever my dude Lol...crazy.
Nutty...I see you around Tha G Spot....holla up down and around
acgrundy.....You post mad long posts but you know what you talking about kid...lol
Dubz....I see ya around too and from what I know you tight...shout out Dubz
Beatz....I have respect for you....real cool muthafucka...also hooked me up like Nicc and DJR before
boycriedwolf619....I see this nigga around...shout out homie...you cool
XaNdEr....I see ya around...you tight
Timmeeeehh....I mostly see you in the valut I think...shout outs
Boo-Yaa....whats up....I see ya around...keep doin' you
Shawn Nutt....where you at homie?...You where all over for a while now I see you in 'What I copped'
Sparegeez.....a tight nigga everybody knows....keep doin' your thang homie
Raphael the proud Euro white guy.....what up dot...lol...you tight....shout out
Will-I-Die...I see you in the Outbound wit your posts...keep it up
SICK-SIDER...I catch you in the graphics wit your concests and work...lol....keep that up
Dynamic....amazing lyricalist...I got mad respect...keep grindin' and writin' my nigga
The Connection....my nigga wit the b-ball...lol...you tight cuz I catch you around..keep it up
FlipMode Razza...you got alot to say....always writin' alot..lol...nah, you cool
Tha_Blaq_Sinattra....tight ass nigga who always promotin' his myspace or tagworld or someting lol...
arsonist...u crazy when you type but its all good, u cool, u got respect from me..all the crazy ones do lol
macknlatin36....I see ya in the Outbound...you fuckin' tight
Yay AREA 510 CUTTHOAT.....I also see you comin' from somewhere....shouts out
Al Bundy....I see you around....you tight....shout outs playa
LooN3y....is crazy...I don't know you much but you tight anyways
sniperuk....always comes correct with the Ja Rule or Mpire shit...respect my dude
swangin and bangin....you crazy....you cool nigga...shout outs to you!
Fressh_Deini....I see ya around and I always liked ya lol...shout out nigga
2nd Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur....never see you only a few times in the keystyle lol
Streetryder310...used to see you post...don't know where you went....you was tight though
The_Offence...hooked a brother up when I was in need...shouts out homie!

Ya'll get me confused; all the same names; all cool; so shoutouts to ya'll
Machiavelli
makaveli11
Minkaveli
Makaveli_7

This took me more than a hour so sorry if I mispelled mad shit. Lol.

If I forgot ya'll I either don't know you or shit my minds shot....an' got damn it if I fogot someone.

Now to all you in general, ya'll all is cool. I always got respect for each one of you fools. Keep bein' ya'll, don't change, keep this forum runnin' and alive. You all bring personality and taste. Much luv.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2700 posts 170 karma shoutouts....
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 08:35:45 PM »
Props man, you really put an effort with the shoutouts.  Congrats

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 08:37:07 PM »
damn i wanted to be the first to say congrats you one of the tightest cats in this mug

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 08:37:47 PM »
Propz to both you niggas!!!!

everlast1986

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 08:38:55 PM »
props to one of the coolest posters on dubcc  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 08:41:37 PM »
^ You that nigga!

I may have gotten a lil mixed up wit some people on the shout outs but its always all love.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 08:47:55 PM »
West Coa$t....you is one tight ass muthafucka...you too fly..you keep it real all the time..respect x2

ey thanks for the shout... good man

one of the few that talks about that substance in music

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 08:58:05 PM »
props... + 1

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2006, 09:03:49 PM »
PROPZ homie keep it coo'and easy nephew 8)

westkoastanostra

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2006, 09:06:34 PM »
u a cool ass dude...props and thanks for the shout out!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 09:08:03 PM »
props n congrats QuietTruth; and thx for the shoutout bro  8)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2006, 09:17:24 PM »
hell yeah man, props, and you know im gonna steal this list when i hit a grand

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2006, 09:17:59 PM »
Congrats and props homie, good lookin on the shout out too, keep postin dogg 8)

herpes

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2006, 09:33:00 PM »
props for the shout out... props for the juice crew x-mas song.... props for being a dope poster.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2006, 09:33:52 PM »
Haha , I don't rock them Dadas anymore, that shit is "soooo 2004", props for the shoutout