Author Topic: relationship advice  (Read 2035 times)

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
relationship advice
« on: December 26, 2006, 11:48:18 AM »
aite so dis gurl was goin out wit 1 of my friends and he took her virginity and then cheated on her and told people shes a hoe cuz he fucked her n shit. i always kinda liked her n we were always coo so after dey broke up me n her started talkin n kickin it n hookin up  i liked her but that guy jus did her real wrong n she wasnt bout 2 get into a relationship and we were doin this for like 3 weeks but we didnt fuck   but then 1 nite she was with 1 of her other homeboys and she was talking to him bout her ex and got all sad n shit and started hookin up wid him and then dat foo jus like put on a condom n shit and she told me she didnt stop him not cuz she wanted to fuck all bad or anythin but cuz she was all depressed n she said she jus stopped givin a fuck bout everythin n cuz she thought how da fuck am i gona stop him cuz she thought its her fault it got that far and like if she stops him he mite turn on her n tell ppl he fucked around wit her  anyways but den when he started fuckin her she said tears started comin out cuz she wanted it to stop n shit

i know sum of yall prolly think she lyin bout all dat but da thing 1 of my tightest homegurls is coo friends wit her n she knew bout dis shit b4 i did n she told me 2

but check it so like after that shit happened she told me she only wanted 2 be friends wit me and not mess around no more n like she was gonna date that foo for like a lil while n drop him jus so she wouldnt feel all bad bout what happened but then she said she didnt really like him n couldnt get herself 2 go out wit him she said she jus hooked up wit him cuz she was sad n he was her friend n he was there. so then she started ignoring him n even tho me n her werent hookin up no more we kept kickin it as friends and then like we started hookin up again and after like 2 more weeks she started hella likin me and she asked me out. thing is i knew she hooked up wid dat guy but i didnt know they fucked so i started goin out wit her and like after a month she told me everythin that happened n i thought maybe shes lyin bout how it went down so i made her call that foo n tell him all dat shit n so i knew she was tellin da truth.

heres da dealio i been goin out wit her for a couple months now n i hella like her n she hella likes me n shes hella fine n shes a real good gurl. but den i be thinkin bout like wtf how come she didnt fuck me n fucked him n like if i wasnt good enough 4 u den y should i be wit u now. yall feel me? what u think i should do? stick wit her or drop her? cuz sumtimes we be gettin into arguements bout dis shit like what she did cuz im always thiknin bout it.  >:( >:( :-\ :'(

help me out yall   n dont clown a nigga  every1 catches feelings 1 day

ecrazy

Re: relationship advice
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 12:24:10 PM »
you looking to get laid?
if you are, drop her, if your looking for a lasting relationship, the time will come to get laid, but its going to take a longer while than usual.
your thinking about shit too much kid, over analyzing. shit happens, just be glad she's with you now.  if you really liked her none of that should matter, but if you want to just fuck, then you better leave her if she hasnt put out already

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 12:26:02 PM »
nah we started fuckin when we started goin out it aint bout dat
dats not da point

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 12:34:30 PM »
i know she aint cheat on me but it still bothers me cuz we were always hookin up n i liked her n she didnt even like him n fucked him but not me n then all of a sudden wants 2 be wit me  ya feel me? and since we been goin out i b bringin it up cuz im always thinkin bout it n it be buggin da shit outta me cuz i cought feelins 4 da girl

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 12:38:45 PM »
the more u think about it and question her will only hurt your relationship. put yourself in her shoes, would you like it if she kept questioning you about why she's with you? if you really like her, none of that should matter, the more u think about it, the worse its going to get. if you really like her, and want something good out of being with her, then you should just stop. i know u prob. feel like your MR. AT THE MOMENT or something like that like you were at the right place at the right time for her, but she wouldnt be with you unless she liked you right?

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 12:43:40 PM »
ya dogg ur rite dat shit been fuckin up our relationship like when we aint talkin bout it we always have hella fun n shit but den when it starts buggin me n i bring it up we start arguin n she starts cryin n shit n den i feel bad n shit. i aint wonderin y she wit me now i know she likes me now she even told me she luvs me. its jus like why she gotta fuck him n not me? i was hookin up wit her for like a month she coulda fucked me ya feel me? and all of a sudden while we hookin up 1 nite she jus goes n fucks dat dude. i dunno i jus b gettin jealous bout it n shit. like i b seein images in my head of her fuckin him. its sum fucked up shit. it gets me sad cuz i really like her.

everlast1986

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 12:44:19 PM »
I say you should just leave her alone for a while and let her think about what she wants to do and who she wants to be with and see if she goes back to you or not and if not, life goes on. You can do better if she wants to act like that.

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 12:45:32 PM »
nah man u didnt read da post  dis was b4 we started goin out  we been goin out 4 a good minute now  its jus i found out bout it after we started goin out   she knows she wants 2 be wit me now   read da posts i explained it

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 12:57:08 PM »
sumtimes i be listenin 2 cry me a river by justin timberlake n think bout what she did
girl i refuse u must have me confused wit sum other guy

dats how i feel sumtimes man   even tho she didnt cheat but ya know what i mean

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2006, 03:36:01 PM »
what I'm about to tell you is from personal experience and I'm going through right now:

don't think about her doing it with the other guy (yes i still say doing it lol).
the more u think about it, the more depressed you will get and the more it'll hurt you.

if you're wondering why she did it with some other guy and not with you, well there probably isn't an answer she'll give you for that.
maybe she respected you or something; maybe she got scared that you'd do the same thing as the first guy; or maybe she just wasn't thinking at all.
now whatever the reason is, don't dwell on that; think for the present and future, not the past.

and finally if you're wondering you're a second choice or not, take a look at where you guys are.
if she's with you right now, be happy with it and count your blessings; however at the same time also be careful and be aware on the way she communicates with other guys and whatever; don't make it very obvious and control your anger when you do it.

and if you still feel you're a second choice or you discover that she's only with you right now cause there is nobody elsse or whatever, you should break it off.
you've been with her for a couple of months and stuff; i understand the feelings are strong and whatever.
but it will be easier to get over her since it's two months; think how hard it'll be if it goes on for 2 years and then she ends up leaving you because you are the second choice and what not.
that's the same shit im going thru right now where i can't move forward for whatever reason and i'll tell you that you will become very very angry and bitter

so overall this is what i say. forget the past, you can't change it now; focus on the present and future.
if she's happy with you, stay with her and whatever happens will happen.
if you are certain you are only a second choice, then and ONLY then leave her and move on in life.

hope that helps.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 03:37:24 PM »
smoke a joint, listen to suga free's street gospel album you'll be fixed right up

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 05:31:44 PM »
what I'm about to tell you is from personal experience and I'm going through right now:

don't think about her doing it with the other guy (yes i still say doing it lol).
the more u think about it, the more depressed you will get and the more it'll hurt you.

if you're wondering why she did it with some other guy and not with you, well there probably isn't an answer she'll give you for that.
maybe she respected you or something; maybe she got scared that you'd do the same thing as the first guy; or maybe she just wasn't thinking at all.
now whatever the reason is, don't dwell on that; think for the present and future, not the past.

and finally if you're wondering you're a second choice or not, take a look at where you guys are.
if she's with you right now, be happy with it and count your blessings; however at the same time also be careful and be aware on the way she communicates with other guys and whatever; don't make it very obvious and control your anger when you do it.

and if you still feel you're a second choice or you discover that she's only with you right now cause there is nobody elsse or whatever, you should break it off.
you've been with her for a couple of months and stuff; i understand the feelings are strong and whatever.
but it will be easier to get over her since it's two months; think how hard it'll be if it goes on for 2 years and then she ends up leaving you because you are the second choice and what not.
that's the same shit im going thru right now where i can't move forward for whatever reason and i'll tell you that you will become very very angry and bitter

so overall this is what i say. forget the past, you can't change it now; focus on the present and future.
if she's happy with you, stay with her and whatever happens will happen.
if you are certain you are only a second choice, then and ONLY then leave her and move on in life.

hope that helps.

damn doggie thats sum good advice
no im not thinking that im 2nd choice now  she loves being wid me cuz a few times when we argued i told her that i dont wanna be wid her no more n she started cryin n sayin how much she loves me n how im da only guy thats ever made her happy n shit and i aint worried bout her wid other guys she aint da type 2 even talk 2 another guy when shes wid sumbody   i know that cuz when she was wid my friend she wouldnt even look at other guys
but yo thanx 4 dat advice
can anyone add n tell me more shit like dis i think it will help me hearing shit like dis from yall

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2006, 05:33:18 PM »
smoke a joint, listen to suga free's street gospel album you'll be fixed right up

lol dats what i be doin when sum stupid bitch pisses me off but dis is diffrent cuz im wid dis gurl n i actually like her a lot

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2006, 05:38:59 PM »
but ya it aint dat im thinkin im 2nd choice now  i just be thinkin dat like back then after she broke up wid her ex she was hookin up wid me n shit and jus like leading me on or sumthin  cuz she went n did that wid da other dude  n when i asked her bout all dis she told me that after she broke up she was hookin up wid me n kinda liked me at 1st but she didnt wanna get into a relationship cuz she jus got fucked ova n when i said but u hooked up wid da other dude shes like ya cuz i was depressed n sad dat nite cuz i was talkin 2 him bout my ex n he jus happened 2 be there n it had nuthin 2 do wid him n she said she jus felt comftable hookin up wid him cuz he was her friend   so she tells me like i wasnt 2nd choice cuz she wasnt plannin on bein wid me anyways n dat only after she made dat mistake n like kept kickin it wid me did she realies like dat she liked me n shit n wanted 2 be wid me

i know she didnt cheat but like do u think im wrong 4 bein upset bout dis like is what she did fucked up ?
cuz i think im wrong 4 bringin it up 2 her i know dat but like its hard not 2 think bout it
anyon got advice on how 2 deal wit sumthin like this 2 not think bout it or 2 think bout it in a diff way or sumthin

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2006, 05:52:50 PM »
u gotta be fucking kidding me

"she didnt stop him because she wanted to fuck n shit"

shes a ho, straight up

hit it and bounce