Author Topic: relationship advice  (Read 2030 times)

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
Re: relationship advice
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2006, 10:30:23 AM »
she aint makin mistakes, she just want some dick that u aint providin

dis happend b4 we startd goin out  rite now we fuck like 4 times a day

i officially declare this topic a circus, lmao u the biggest clown on this planet

u think anyone take u serious if u say u fuckin 4 times a day?

cuz he thinks she did it cuz she cheated on me cuz i wasnt fuckin her
but she did it b4 we  were even goin out we werent fuckin den
when we startd goin out we started fuckin n now we fuck 4 times a day i said it cuz im providin da dick now so what he said aint tru dats all

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2006, 10:31:42 AM »
get a life, man up

and stop posting this stuff on internet forums

your not going to find anything but people who want to laugh at you all day long

unless its some suicide forum shit

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2006, 10:33:15 AM »
DOGG I ALREADY SUMMED IT UP, ITS PLAIN AND SIMPLE!  ;D

Quote from: "THE" MoSav on Today at 12:41:23 AM
Thats rough dude, but the more you keep bringing that shit up to her the worse its gonna make it later on. Cuz one day she is gonna flip if you keep bringing that shit up. You either need to forgive her for that shit or let her go..cuz you cant be with someone you dont trust..

The Best of 3 Worlds

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2006, 10:34:31 AM »
y cant yall support a nigga on dis man
i jus askd 4 sum advice  no need 2 start clownin n talkin shit
its a serius situation   show sum luv

and i aint gonna comit suicide  but 1 time we were arguing n i socked da wall hella hard n deres a hole now  and another time we were arguing n i started cryin n kept hittin my head against da wall so shed feel sorry 4 me

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2006, 10:35:55 AM »

and i aint gonna comit suicide  but 1 time we were arguing n i socked da wall hella hard n deres a hole now  and another time we were arguing n i started cryin n kept hittin my head against da wall so shed feel sorry 4 me

i showed support and put and made it simple for ya  ;)
thats really all the advice you need..you gotta make it happen man

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2006, 10:37:17 AM »

how old are u doggi

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2006, 10:38:08 AM »
i dnt wanna say yall gone clown sum mo

swangin and bangin

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2006, 10:39:55 AM »
im jus tryin to help, so how old are u?

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2006, 10:41:07 AM »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2006, 10:46:07 AM »
www.eharmony.com
i did what i could

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2006, 10:47:26 AM »
i dont wana find a new gurl man i wana fix shit wid mine  i jus wana know how i can get ova dis shit so it wont bug me no more i need yall 2 help me change my mindset

swangin and bangin

« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2006, 10:50:31 AM »
take her out to eat at a fine ass resturant, talk all that shit over, come home fuck the shit out of her and live happaly ever after

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2006, 10:52:24 AM »
take her out to eat at a fine ass resturant, talk all that shit over, come home fuck the shit out of her and live happaly ever after

we talkd bout it  n u know i wantd 2 c if what she said was tru so i made her call him in front of me n say all dat shit bout how she cried n how he has a lil dick n everythin so i know she aint lyin 2 me

but ya i wanna live happyly wit her i jus need 2 find a way 2 get over dis so i dont b thinkin bout it  i need 2 find a diff way of thinkin

swangin and bangin

« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2006, 10:53:54 AM »
hold on, why u mad again?

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2006, 11:00:19 AM »
ok she was goin out wit dis guy i was coo with 4 like a year he took her virginity n shit so she was hella attached 2 him n like he fucked her over n cheated on her n shit  so she was hella sad bout it  n rite after dey broke up i was like chillin wid her all da time n shit n we would hook up but not fuck we were always kickin it for like a month n den 1 nite she was wid 1 of her other homeboys n she started talkin 2 him  bout her ex n she got all sad n depressd so she hooked up wid him but den dat foo jus busted out a condom n she didnt stop him  she saays she didnt stop him cuz she jus stopped givin a fuck bout shit cuz she was all upset bout what her ex did n like she says she didnt really know how 2  stop him cuz she thought its her fault it got dat far n she thought it she say sumthin hed like turn on her n shit n talk shit bout her  so she didnt stop him but when he started fuckin her  she said tears came out cuz she realizd wtf she doin n how she fuckd up
so den after dat happend she told me she didnt wanna hook up wid me no more n we jus kicked it as friends n den aftr a couple weeks she asked me 2 b wid her n i said ya  but den like a month after we were goin out she told mebout what happened n what she did  n she was cryin n sayin its da bigest mistake of her live n she loves me n shit  but dat shit bugs me cuz im like y da fuck did she  fuck him n not me ya feel me? n den now i cought feelins so im always thinkin bout her fuckin anotha guy n it makes me sad n i start cryin n shit n i argu wid her n always bring it up 2 her n she gets upset when i do dat fuck man loves a bitch