Author Topic: relationship advice  (Read 2100 times)

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
Re: relationship advice
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2006, 11:02:20 AM »
dats y if u check my profile my email is hollowheart

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2006, 11:02:40 AM »
^^ HAHAHAHAHHA :D
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

swangin and bangin

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2006, 11:11:29 AM »
ok she was goin out wit dis guy i was coo with 4 like a year he took her virginity n shit so she was hella attached 2 him n like he fucked her over n cheated on her n shit  so she was hella sad bout it  n rite after dey broke up i was like chillin wid her all da time n shit n we would hook up but not fuck we were always kickin it for like a month n den 1 nite she was wid 1 of her other homeboys n she started talkin 2 him  bout her ex n she got all sad n depressd so she hooked up wid him but den dat foo jus busted out a condom n she didnt stop him  she saays she didnt stop him cuz she jus stopped givin a fuck bout shit cuz she was all upset bout what her ex did n like she says she didnt really know how 2  stop him cuz she thought its her fault it got dat far n she thought it she say sumthin hed like turn on her n shit n talk shit bout her  so she didnt stop him but when he started fuckin her  she said tears came out cuz she realizd wtf she doin n how she fuckd up
so den after dat happend she told me she didnt wanna hook up wid me no more n we jus kicked it as friends n den aftr a couple weeks she asked me 2 b wid her n i said ya  but den like a month after we were goin out she told mebout what happened n what she did  n she was cryin n sayin its da bigest mistake of her live n she loves me n shit  but dat shit bugs me cuz im like y da fuck did she  fuck him n not me ya feel me? n den now i cought feelins so im always thinkin bout her fuckin anotha guy n it makes me sad n i start cryin n shit n i argu wid her n always bring it up 2 her n she gets upset when i do dat fuck man loves a bitch

nah man, it sounds like you the bitch, fuck it, stop bringin that shit up.

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2006, 11:13:26 AM »
ya but how do i get myself 2 think diffrent n like not b sad bout it   i dont wana hurt no mo

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2006, 11:14:18 AM »
and another time we were arguing n i started cryin n kept hittin my head against da wall so shed feel sorry 4 me

^^
wow..

swangin and bangin

« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2006, 11:15:48 AM »
ya but how do i get myself 2 think diffrent n like not b sad bout it   i dont wana hurt no mo
i dunno go see a psychologist or just fuck her 24/7

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2006, 11:16:11 AM »
i said it wrong i did it cuz i was fuckin sad n mad n like i didnt know wut 2 do n she didnt wana answer my questions no more so i startd doin that 2 make her c wut she doin 2 me by not answerin

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2006, 11:17:09 AM »
i dunno go see a psychologist or just fuck her 24/7
ya we b fuckin all da time but da thing is sumtimes when i fuck her i b thinkin bout da other guy fuckin her n im like damn so dis is wut she did wit him i cant believe it

swangin and bangin

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2006, 11:20:09 AM »
so who the fuck cares. she fucked other people. u cant pull a virgin no more u 23

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2006, 11:24:57 AM »
ya i know dat dat aint da point  its cuz she did it when me n her were hookin up n i liked her

swangin and bangin

« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2006, 11:36:08 AM »
may be she didnt know u liked her fuck it let it go.

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2006, 12:44:18 AM »
fuccccccckkkkk  i messed up today

we were fucking n den when we finished i started thinkin bout her fuckin dat otha dude i was thinkin like damn so dis is how it was wid him n her like images were in myhead n shit so i like got all quiet n shit right n she knew y she knows da only reason i get sad so she didnt say anythin either n den i left n i put da bday gifts she gave me in a bag n left it in front of her door
i text mesaged her n said ur stuff is in front of ur door
she sent me back a text dat said  thank u  its over dont contact me.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:( >:( :( :( :( :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(

ecrazy

« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2006, 12:50:05 AM »
The End

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2006, 12:51:12 AM »
damn now ima b thinkin bout what she did in da past and i gotta think bout dis dat she dropped me and aint wid me no more
wtf should i do man i hate my life

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2006, 01:11:24 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!this has me ROWLIN MY FUCKIN ASS OFF!!!!!!!!
bro i aint dissin but this shit is comedy,fuck a bitch!ive been with mine for 9 fuuuuucccccccckkinnnnn years(kill me now)!!!!!,it just gets worse,im 25 and believe me it gets no better,learn to not give a fuck and roll wit it.get some side pussy(that helps ;D)and act cool and dont sweat the old shit!hit up clubs go to bars an dpick up chicks,the drunker the better that way you know they aint givin a fuck either.im sure youll find someone that hasnt fucked before ::)(good luck)