Author Topic: relationship advice  (Read 2143 times)

Sikotic™

Re: relationship advice
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2006, 01:13:11 AM »
I've adopted this philosophy: If there ain't a ring on her finger, don't even trip off her. If she's gonna cause you all this shit, what's the point in keeping her?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2006, 01:21:32 AM »

wtf.. this is stupid..

she fucked the dude before you two were together.. so what! it aint your business..

yeah she made a mistake.. thats her problem..

why you gotta be thinkin about another dude fucking her all the time? thats on some weird ass shit..

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2006, 01:22:36 AM »
 :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2006, 04:07:02 AM »
^^that was like the worst you could have done. i assume she thought you only want to screw her cuz you treated her like property.
shes not a car. no wonder she left.
i dont believe you really loved her either.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2006, 04:15:43 AM »
show me a woman that is smart enough not to be property of a man, you need us. we invented the wheel, and sports, and democracy. its all science, nothing your weak woman brain could understand though

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2006, 04:49:27 AM »
^^LOL @ this borat right here
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2006, 04:55:53 AM »
show me a woman that is smart enough not to be property of a man, you need us.

show me one man that can exist without a woman

we invented the wheel, and sports, and democracy. its all science, nothing your weak woman brain could understand though

your mum must have done an amazing job, do i sense bitterness?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 04:59:09 AM by *Z* »
[J-Live]

Chief

« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2006, 06:19:32 AM »
mosav told you, you need to drop that shit, otherwise you'll push her away, which is what you've done..

what may have happen, is she saw you wanted a relationship, but she wasn't ready for one, so she found a dude that would just fuck her and that's it, maybe fuckin another dude was her way of gettin over bf no. one, and helped her appreciate you. but it's suss she didn't say no, i wouldn't even believe that shit, because you can always say no. but you also goto realise she was depressed, so people act strange when they fucked up.

did she tell you about fuckin the other dude? or did you find out elsewhere?

the only way through this is to just trust her and forget about it... if you cant, dont bother tryin to fix your relationship, you'll just hurt the both of you.

and how can it have been the same with the other guy if she started crying? stop trippen man.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 06:22:38 AM by Chief »

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2006, 08:55:06 AM »
mosav told you, you need to drop that shit, otherwise you'll push her away, which is what you've done..

what may have happen, is she saw you wanted a relationship, but she wasn't ready for one, so she found a dude that would just fuck her and that's it, maybe fuckin another dude was her way of gettin over bf no. one, and helped her appreciate you. but it's suss she didn't say no, i wouldn't even believe that shit, because you can always say no. but you also goto realise she was depressed, so people act strange when they fucked up.

did she tell you about fuckin the other dude? or did you find out elsewhere?

the only way through this is to just trust her and forget about it... if you cant, dont bother tryin to fix your relationship, you'll just hurt the both of you.

and how can it have been the same with the other guy if she started crying? stop trippen man.

we were goin out for like a month n den shes like i gotta tell u sumthin dat i think u need 2 know but i havent been able 2 tell u cuz im so ashamed of it its da biggest mistake i ever made in my life n den she told me everythin dat happened

i do trust her now she aint da type 2 cheat but it jus bugs me 2 think dat she was hookin up wid me all dat time n den lets him fuck her n not me  n i asked her y n shes like when we were hookin up i was still thinkin dat im gonna find sum1 n dat id only have sex wid sum1 if ima be in a serius relatianship wid dem n den dat nite wid da otha dude i simply stoped givin a fuck so dats y i didnt stop him  but dat when he started i started cryin cuz i realise wtf i jus did

n it makes me jealus n like i was hookin up wid her 4 like a month i liked her n she jus lets dat dude it makes me sad man it makes me cry thinkin bout her doin dat wid sum1 else n shit while i liked her  i dont care bout her past but dis was while we were like gettin 2gether ya feel me?

XaNdEr

« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2006, 09:01:21 AM »
i think we got our first emo on this forum now  ;D

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2006, 09:01:46 AM »
lastt nite after she texted me dat its over i waited n den i texted   i know u cheated on me u can jus tell me now since its ova anyway

i jus said it cuz i know she aint like dat n she hates when i think n acuse dat kinda shit cuz den i know she will text me back so den she texted back n said i made mistakes in my past but dat doesnt mean i would ever do such a horible low thing it makes me sad dat u would think i would do sumthin like dat after ive shown u how much i love u
n den  i said if u love me den y u tell me its over
shes like cuz i cant take it no mo u always bein sad n always askin me questions shes like i hate havin 2 think back 2 dat nite n tellin u wut hapened cuz its da worst nite of my life n i get naushious thinkin bout it
n den we kept textin eachother 4 a while n id say shit like dat 2 kinda make her feel like i think she dont love me n shit n den we kept textin n she goes i wish u could jus 4get bout dat shit n be happy now wit me cuz i love u so much
n im like ok so y cant u jus tell me da truth bout shit n shes like i told u everythin thers nothin left 2 sya u always make me repeat da same shit

den she texted me later sayin she misses me n dat shes lonely n feels empty without me n dat she wishes i would b happy wid her n dat i was wid her rite now

what yall think i should do now

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2006, 09:04:28 AM »

wtf.. this is stupid..

she fucked the dude before you two were together.. so what! it aint your business..

yeah she made a mistake.. thats her problem..

why you gotta be thinkin about another dude fucking her all the time? thats on some weird ass shit..

but we were hookin up 4 like a month man i liked her a lot n she had only been wit 1 dude b4 dat who was her ex dat fucked her over so she aint da type a girl 2 b doin this type of shit so y wit him if she did it wid him den she coulda wid me cuz i was wid her like evryday ya feel me?
i know yall think ima simp 4 dis but mayne its diff when u love sum1  it hurts me thinkin bout her wantin it from anotha dude while i liked her it breaks my heart  have yall ever felt so sad dat u can feel da inside of ur chest hurtin?? like it feels like its empty n shit i dunno its a weird feelin yall

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2006, 09:12:56 AM »
i think we got our first emo on this forum now  ;D
lol good 1

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2006, 11:22:39 AM »
da only thing i got tho is like if she does dump me 4 realz den i got her social  n drivers license n i got hellla nakex pix of her she sent me from her phone n shit n i got her email password so i jus threaten her n say ima email em 2 her mom n shit

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2006, 11:58:48 AM »
da only thing i got tho is like if she does dump me 4 realz den i got her social  n drivers license n i got hellla nakex pix of her she sent me from her phone n shit n i got her email password so i jus threaten her n say ima email em 2 her mom n shit
come on dude, you dont mean it seriousl, do you?
[J-Live]