Author Topic: relationship advice  (Read 2029 times)

Sparegeez

Re: relationship advice
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2006, 03:11:15 PM »
LOL at everybody believing this shit.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2006, 03:35:37 PM »

what dont you believe?

The Best of 3 Worlds

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2006, 03:41:32 PM »
ya seriously y would i make up dat im a simp n sad bout all dis shit n admit dat i cried  i wouldnt lie bout dat man  1 day ull b in luv n ull know what its like

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2006, 03:53:01 PM »
just forget about it and see what happens with her. fuck the past that shit fucks with you if you think about it too much

SUCDipset

« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2006, 03:54:40 PM »
forget what happen in the past and poke that shit nigga  8)

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2006, 03:55:11 PM »
just forget about it and see what happens with her. fuck the past that shit fucks with you if you think about it too much

ya were goin 2 da movies 2nite  we gonna watch apocalypso

swangin and bangin

« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2006, 04:58:22 PM »

what dont you believe?
i started cryin n kept hittin my head against da wall so shed feel sorry 4 me
thats why its hard to believe

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2006, 07:23:06 PM »
i explained what i meant after like i did it so she would c how mad n sad i am so shed answer my questions i only did it cuz she was like i dont wanna answer ur questions anymore i didnt mean like actually feel sorry ya feel me?>

Trauma-san

« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2006, 09:01:12 PM »
Basically, man, and I just read your first post.... but basically, this is how I see it.

You and I are two totally different people with totally different lives and ambitions and morals and all of that.  Personally, I would have never dated her in the first place, but that's not really what you're down with, so if I were you, in your situation with what you describe as your life and your feelings, I'd just back up a little minute and stop tripping about what's gone on with her in the past, etc.  Just have a good time with her, she don't owe her life to you or anything, date her if you want and have a good time.  You're not going to marry that girl so beyond that what does it really matter?  Most guys would date Jenna Jameson but most wouldn't marry her, just realize what you have.  You have a girl who's pretty loose and might end up fucking around on you.  If you actually give a shit that she does that, then leave her and get somebody else, but if not just have a good time and who gives a fuck. 

Personally I wouldn't be all involved with some little girl who's fucking everything in site no matter who she was, but like I said you and I are on different wavelengths, which is fine.  I'm older and looking for different things now, when I look at a woman now I think about how intelligent she is and what kind of mother she'd make, I didn't use to think like that but I'm 28 years old!

Chief

« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2006, 11:29:59 PM »
lastt nite after she texted me dat its over i waited n den i texted   i know u cheated on me u can jus tell me now since its ova anyway

i jus said it cuz i know she aint like dat n she hates when i think n acuse dat kinda shit cuz den i know she will text me back so den she texted back n said i made mistakes in my past but dat doesnt mean i would ever do such a horible low thing it makes me sad dat u would think i would do sumthin like dat after ive shown u how much i love u
n den  i said if u love me den y u tell me its over
shes like cuz i cant take it no mo u always bein sad n always askin me questions shes like i hate havin 2 think back 2 dat nite n tellin u wut hapened cuz its da worst nite of my life n i get naushious thinkin bout it
n den we kept textin eachother 4 a while n id say shit like dat 2 kinda make her feel like i think she dont love me n shit n den we kept textin n she goes i wish u could jus 4get bout dat shit n be happy now wit me cuz i love u so much
n im like ok so y cant u jus tell me da truth bout shit n shes like i told u everythin thers nothin left 2 sya u always make me repeat da same shit

den she texted me later sayin she misses me n dat shes lonely n feels empty without me n dat she wishes i would b happy wid her n dat i was wid her rite now

what yall think i should do now

you're an idiot man.

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #130 on: December 29, 2006, 12:18:38 AM »
ok den y dont u give me sum advice den chief  hook it up wid 1 of dem dreamcatchers n shit

Chief

« Reply #131 on: December 29, 2006, 12:21:28 AM »
^read back man, you got all the advice you need.

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #132 on: December 29, 2006, 12:22:11 AM »
aite but y u callin me an idiot den

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #133 on: December 29, 2006, 12:23:18 AM »
ok den y dont u give me sum advice den chief  hook it up wid 1 of dem dreamcatchers n shit

I told you she was gonna GET PISSED if you kept bringing it up
FORGIVE HER OR LET HER GO..END OF THE FUCKIN DISCUSSION!  :D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chief

« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2006, 12:25:55 AM »
she dont b showin her face when she b sendin me those pix from her fone  cuz like what if i show my friends her ass n tits n shit she dont show her face jus in case sum1 she knows

lol she's a ho man. if she sent you those pics, she wants all your boys to see them.

and i called you an idiot because you keep square dancin in circles  :D