Author Topic: relationship advice  (Read 2032 times)

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
Re: relationship advice
« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2006, 12:32:02 AM »
nah she aint a ho man  she sends me da pix like when we cant c eachother n i send her pix of my dick

Chief

« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2006, 12:34:37 AM »
nah she aint a ho man  she sends me da pix like when we cant c eachother n i send her pix of my dick

LMFAO

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2006, 12:40:06 AM »

no homo

The Best of 3 Worlds

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2006, 12:41:18 AM »
i dont need 2 say no homo cuz she a girl aint nothin wrong wit ur girl seein ur dick

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2006, 12:42:51 AM »
i dont need 2 say no homo cuz she a girl aint nothin wrong wit ur girl seein ur dick

sending it over the phone entitles a no homo  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2006, 12:47:37 AM »
no cuz im sendin it 2 a girl
doggie u got shit twisted  maybe where u live doin shit wit girls aint da norm but out here dicks n chicks go together
i think u need 2 do a lil re evaluation on what u all about
plus it seems like u wana strike up a conversation bout my dick bein sent ova da phone n den u put dat lil winkie face   n dat my friend entitles a no homo   big time

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2006, 01:03:25 AM »
doggie u got shit twisted  maybe where u live doin shit wit girls aint da norm but out here dicks n chicks go together
plus it seems like u wana strike up a conversation bout my dick bein sent ova da phone n den u put dat lil winkie face   n dat my friend entitles a no homo   big time

LOL

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2006, 01:05:12 AM »

LOL! I was saying what happens if you sent your dick to somebody else on accident, thats why you need a no homo
lol@strike up a convo about your dick

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chief

« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2006, 01:06:38 AM »
^lol i hate it when that shit happens!  :-[

Trauma-san

« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2006, 06:27:57 AM »
O.K., here's a rule of thumb.  I realize that dicks and chicks go together, but if you have a girl, who gets excited and is interested in seeing a phone cam pic of your dick.... you might be dating a whore.  Just a thought.  I've dated a lot of chicks and I have yet to meet a good one who was much interested in pictures of the dick.  That's not to say now that a normal girl doesn't appreciate dick, that's just saying if they're looking for pictures, they're a whore.  LOL

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2006, 09:35:41 AM »
no she jus loves me n when she sees it it reminds her of sex wid me n she told me shes loves havin sex wid me cuz she has so much feelings 4 me n shit she aint a ho man

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2006, 09:40:04 AM »
plus think bout it she only had sex wid her ex b4 dis n dat was her 1st ever n den dis guy n even when it started she started cryin if she was a ho she wouldnt have cared but she cried durin it n den after told da guy she can never talk 2 him or look at his face again cuz it makes her sick 2 her stomach  n den me n her only had sex when she started havin feelins 4 me n we were going out

XaNdEr

« Reply #147 on: December 30, 2006, 05:28:30 AM »
can we pick this in the Topic of the Year poll

this shit made me laugh more then once, hell yeah

lmao, pink panther, i think u shud step ya game up financialy and buy a theater for urself and then do shows, im sure many many ppl will come visit ur shows, u like a stand up comedian, all u need now is a artist name

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #148 on: December 30, 2006, 11:57:00 AM »
thanx doggie  but yall need 2 stop makin me feel like a clown i aint tryin 2 b funny dis is all real talk  shit broke my heart in a million peices but yo u think u can vote me 4 rookie of da year or maybe 1 of my quotes 4 quote of da year   n 1 mo thing how cum my karma shit b goin down who hates me? thas fuckd up i b keepin it coo wit every1 n when i talk shit n realies i made a mistake i apolagise

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #149 on: December 30, 2006, 12:58:47 PM »
thanx doggie  but yall need 2 stop makin me feel like a clown i aint tryin 2 b funny dis is all real talk  shit broke my heart in a million peices but yo u think u can vote me 4 rookie of da year or maybe 1 of my quotes 4 quote of da year   n 1 mo thing how cum my karma shit b goin down who hates me? thas fuckd up i b keepin it coo wit every1 n when i talk shit n realies i made a mistake i apolagise

The Dipset Haters are the ones dissing you

The Best of 3 Worlds