Author Topic: JML is a ho  (Read 323 times)

Samoan Enforcer

JML is a ho
« on: January 01, 2007, 04:13:25 AM »
you aint nothin but a goddamn rat. you and elior mcjewnik are always hating on me. its like if crazy ass israelis and muslims can agree on one thing, its fuck j bananas, you two must really have a grudge against real ass average non religious white guy, is it cuz you caught so much shit in high school from them? thats all i can assume. i just think like that, cuz im the shit. if you're not first, youre last.  and smh at nik's constant nutride/gay talk. you fucks need to think about how you conduct yourself in real life and dubcc because I'm pretty sure they are not that different.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: JML is a ho
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 10:45:41 AM »
I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, but if bitching and whining helps you get over your fucking problems then be my guest.

LOL @ "you're always hating on me"

I haven't even said shit to you, let alone have a grudge against you... I don't have anything against you... yeah you might be a little dumber than the average joe, but that wouldn't make me hate you or anything... sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way, I really am, but I don't know what you're talking about. I'm even willing to help you out... tell me what your misery and I'll see if I can give you any advice.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 01:09:34 PM »
goofy ass white boy,

4 am on new years day, hes not lying in some hotel room with a naked broad sprawled on his bed. hes not still gettin fucked downtown.

hes on dubcc with another mans name in his mouth.

smh @ this loser
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 02:13:20 PM »
tech dont be too hard on whitey... i'm starting to feel sorry for him... poor guy is all over the board crying that people lowered his karma... dude must've been drinking new years eve and got all emotional thinking about this shit... i cant believe this motherfucka started thinking about me at 4 in the morning on new years... lol seriously fruitcup you're taking this internet forum way too seriously... your life must suck..
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 02:11:40 PM »
LMAO

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 04:16:49 AM »
LMAO

NIKike has misused "LMAO" too much now.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 04:19:55 AM »
i concurr. may i also reiterate jml is a ho, and 'king tech qadafi' has homosexual feelings for him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 09:22:57 AM »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 10:12:49 AM »
i thought this was the train of thougth serious convos?