Author Topic: Drugs and Paranoia and Schizophrenia, please discuss.  (Read 735 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Drugs and Paranoia and Schizophrenia, please discuss.
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 11:34:38 PM »
ya just stop and see how it goes after about a week and take it from there

good luck

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2006, 11:35:23 PM »
Anybody who's a habitual drug abuser is a fucking idiot.  If you're so stupid that you didn't catch, oh, everybody from the president's wife on down to the bum on the fucking CORNER telling you that drugs are a bad idea, I really don't give a fuck if you o.d. and die from it.  You eventually need to grow the fuck up, and do what it takes to live a good life where you're an addition to society instead of a detriment.  That sounds like some kind of goody two shoes bullshit but think about it.  What good are you?  Nothing to anybody unless you're actively TRYING to be something... be a fucking man and stop acting like a child with this immediate gratification shit.  Nobody gives a fuck if drugs fucked your head up, the only thing we care about is when you actually start doing something positive.  Who cares if your life is fucked up?  Nobody.  If you want something in life, do something about it, call me up when you want to complain that you only raised 10 million dollars for charity this year and not the 20 million you were shooting for, now *THAT* would be something to be concerned about. 

what is it you're rambling about?   are you on drugs?

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2006, 01:10:56 AM »
That's why I don't fuck with none of it. I value my sanity and grasp of reality.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

We Fly High

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2006, 01:27:33 AM »
Anybody who's a habitual drug abuser is a fucking idiot.  If you're so stupid that you didn't catch, oh, everybody from the president's wife on down to the bum on the fucking CORNER telling you that drugs are a bad idea, I really don't give a fuck if you o.d. and die from it.  You eventually need to grow the fuck up, and do what it takes to live a good life where you're an addition to society instead of a detriment.  That sounds like some kind of goody two shoes bullshit but think about it.  What good are you?  Nothing to anybody unless you're actively TRYING to be something... be a fucking man and stop acting like a child with this immediate gratification shit.  Nobody gives a fuck if drugs fucked your head up, the only thing we care about is when you actually start doing something positive.  Who cares if your life is fucked up?  Nobody.  If you want something in life, do something about it, call me up when you want to complain that you only raised 10 million dollars for charity this year and not the 20 million you were shooting for, now *THAT* would be something to be concerned about. 

what is it you're rambling about?   are you on drugs?

I guess Trauma's got me all figured out already..
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 01:34:35 AM by We Fly High »

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2006, 01:27:45 AM »
^ yeah.. thats why i stopped with that shit...

i was in a similar situation to justin.. just walk away from that shit.. i know people who do loads of drugs.. the only ones still doing drugs are the less intelligent ones.. but.. they're all VERY manic personalities now.. i can't even stand being around them.. they're like umm.. hyper over reactive.. i also know of someone full blown shizo (she was mad into LSD).. and she can't even leave the house right now.. luckily her b/fs stood by her

Chief

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2006, 06:04:48 AM »

without drugs/drug addicts alot of incredible shit wouldn't have happen.

and some people cant help being drug addicts, some people will try them, have fun and move on, others aren't like that.

dude is worried about his mind state, your rambling wouldn't help him out one bit.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2006, 07:57:23 AM »

shutup you dumb piece of shit

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2006, 09:05:37 AM »

co-sign, fuck the cracker

Narrator

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2006, 12:36:09 PM »

co-sign, fuck the cracker

Fuck ALL crackers, especially Jeremy.

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2006, 09:05:03 PM »
lol children.  Who gives a fuck about a drug addict?  What does it hurt the world if you die?  Anything short of your death SURELY doesn't matter to anybody, and yet you want to ask for advice and want people to tell you whether or not you should do drugs.  Get a fucking clue.  People like Mother Theresa need help, you need no help.  God helps those who help themselves.  Stumble at something important and then maybe somebody will give a fuck and lend you a hand. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 10:06:16 PM »
^  don't listen to the fag

"God helps those who help themselves"   haha   what a tool

We Fly High

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 10:42:33 PM »
You make it seem like I haven't done anything constructive with my life. For your knowledge, I am age 23, and since graduating from UCSB at age 21, I have accomplished this in a two year span: I am working directly under one of the top executives in the music industry (Check the credits/album liner notes of one of your favorite rapper's album,  and you might just find my name.) I'm currently designing and marketing a new premium clothing line which has been selling very well on one of the internet's biggest clothing retailers. I help to manage band members and producers of one of your favorite rappers. I contribute to Dubcnn and also Vapors Magazine. I had my own radio show. I music supervise commercials and films, one which recently premiered at the LA film festival. I am a program manager at a marketing company. I assist part time with another one of my friend's marketing companies. I manage one of my own artists which I am helping to build up. I aint going to mention no names, but some people on this board definitely know whats up. So please dont tell me I'm not doing anything positive with my life, because I am. Isn't it okay for me to reach out for some advice/help?

You really need to check yourself and your attitude.. Something must have happened to you to make you this upset/angry.. but dont displace it on me. Maybe someone in your family was a drug abuser, and thats why you're taking it to the heart. Or maybe selling video games at the flea market just aint cuttin it for you. 

I never asked people whether or not I should do drugs, didnt I state in the last paragraph of my post that I was attempting to quit smoking? Unfortunately, some of the side effects im experiencing are from some of the stupid decisions I made when I was a youth, and like I said I haven't touched those hard drugs in years.

So I take it that since you are huge fan of Snoop Dogg, who is a habitual drug user, that you must be a huge fan of a "fucking idiot", which must make you.... what?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 02:35:31 AM by We Fly High »

Chief

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2006, 12:46:29 AM »
listen to dj quik - tha bombbudd II

Whoaoy whoaoy
Lord have mercy

Sometimes I smoke and I fell over joyed
Sometimes I smoke and I feel paranoid
Sometimes I smoke and I not even feel a thing
Sometimes I smoke and feel I’m going insane (lord)
You got the gunja whoaoi
She got the indo whoaoi
He got the sensi whoaoy
Sweet sensi I mean it whoaoy

Narrator

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2007, 06:05:12 AM »
lol children.  Who gives a fuck about a drug addict?  What does it hurt the world if you die?  Anything short of your death SURELY doesn't matter to anybody, and yet you want to ask for advice and want people to tell you whether or not you should do drugs.  Get a fucking clue.  People like Mother Theresa need help, you need no help.  God helps those who help themselves.  Stumble at something important and then maybe somebody will give a fuck and lend you a hand. 

Jeremy, God does not like you and wants me to kill you.  Allah has told me to help myself by slaughtering you (and all devils like you) mercilessly.  Allah says that the way to help yourself is to bust some big 'ol pistols and assault rifles on the devil until he goes straight to hell where he belongs.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2007, 06:22:27 AM »

Threaten directly and then I can look forward to your inactivity on this forum after you have been thrown in jail you sick twisted piece of human filth.