Author Topic: The Realest Ish I've Ever Wrote to A Female  (Read 127 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
The Realest Ish I've Ever Wrote to A Female
« on: June 15, 2002, 04:16:36 AM »
Letter I just wrote to an x-girl.

Okay..... about 5 months ago I wrote something similar to this and it was very, very close, but not exact.  This is it.  I finally put it together what happened between you and me, it's like a wieght on my shoulder blades has been lifted.  Okay, it's simple as this.....

Most people go through life never really taking anything or anyone seriously.  Because to take someone seriously, you run the risk of suffering serious emotional damage, and in the same vien it is extremely difficult to attempt to really understand someone, because people are so complex. Meaning, we can't be broken down in black and white.

Now, whether it was when you were here, or after you left, at one point I made a conscious desicion that for once in my life, I was going to take something seriously 100% I was going to take you seriously, every bit of you.  But then, you never did end up taking me seriously, I tried over and over again to get you to take me seriously, and you never did and still don't.  So that's it.  Maybe I've gained from it anyway, but I could of lost completely everything, but luckily I pulled through and I'm probably better off for it.

So that's my conclusion.  Peace. ~1~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: The Realest Ish I've Ever Wrote to A Female
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2002, 11:01:00 AM »
Damm, yea I feel that dude, Good Shit.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: The Realest Ish I've Ever Wrote to A Female
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2002, 08:21:44 AM »
hey, that actually just helped me with the problem i had tryin to forget this one girl in my life......

thanks brother

salaam
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer