Author Topic: Eastsidaz  (Read 1303 times)

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

Re: Eastsidaz
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 03:53:58 AM »
Goldie got a unique flow, very aggresive. Those east coast cats did a album from prison years ago. Maybe Tray-Dee can hook somthing up in there. He'll still be in his 40's when he gets out. That's young enough to start your career back. Look at Mr. Bigg, in his 60's droppin' hits. (coincedently locked up too).

www.tagworld.com/thablaqsinattra

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not

boss of the west

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2006, 10:39:45 AM »
MEECH WELLS DID THA DAM THANG WIT NOW WE LAY EM DWN FIRE!

SouthernG

• 'G'
  • Realest ni66a to eva touch a mic !!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2006, 10:50:43 AM »
i've said it before and i'll say it again i'll stack tray deee up against anybody in the game right now and watch him eat them up, that dude was fire on the mic and you could tell he was sooo real wit it, but yeah man tha eastsidaz cd's were dope i still bump them to this day, and to defend Goldy he was NOT all that bad, just hard for him to shine next to Tray Deee !!!!!!!!

Free my nigga Tray Deee, i wish i had the adress i'd write that nigga, 1    8)
Fuck You  !!!!!!!!!!!

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2006, 11:20:39 AM »
They got somthing on amazon called "free tray-deee". It's been out a year but I didnt hear of it.

http://www.amazon.com/Free-Tray-Deee-Vol-1/dp/B0009VI4UI

SleezyMac1-8-7

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2006, 02:57:12 PM »
hell yeah, i know he aint lirically the best, he's weak on the warzone but his voice and his flow is unique in the game, and he killed it in the eastsidaz unreleased albums, like Hold Da West Down, over the 50 cent Back Down beat, for me better then the original, and i dont think tha eastsidaz were no side-show, they were hella dope, and you dont go platinum and gold wit a side-show

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
where can we get those mixtapes of his??? i have never been able to i wanna hear them real bad.
i dont know a friend of mine gave em to me  but i dont think they are in no store, i can upload some of the tracks if ya want
hell yeah, hook em up ;D

i got the "Free Tray Deee" mixtape.. 1 of my favorite tracks are on.... Tha Eastsidaz - On Tha Eastside feat. Mc ren
http://www.zshare.net/download/tha-eastsidaz-mc-ren-on-tha-eastside-wma.html
but there's alot of other dope azz tracks on that mixtape 8)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2006, 03:30:58 PM »
hell yeah, i know he aint lirically the best, he's weak on the warzone but his voice and his flow is unique in the game, and he killed it in the eastsidaz unreleased albums, like Hold Da West Down, over the 50 cent Back Down beat, for me better then the original, and i dont think tha eastsidaz were no side-show, they were hella dope, and you dont go platinum and gold wit a side-show

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
where can we get those mixtapes of his??? i have never been able to i wanna hear them real bad.
i dont know a friend of mine gave em to me  but i dont think they are in no store, i can upload some of the tracks if ya want
hell yeah, hook em up ;D

i got the "Free Tray Deee" mixtape.. 1 of my favorite tracks are on.... Tha Eastsidaz - On Tha Eastside feat. Mc ren
http://www.zshare.net/download/tha-eastsidaz-mc-ren-on-tha-eastside-wma.html
but there's alot of other dope azz tracks on that mixtape 8)
shit, i already posted the 4 i consider the best of em, they like 30 some tracks cuz it's 2 cds, ya want me to post 30 links to download em?

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2006, 03:32:35 PM »
rar that shit up!

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2006, 03:35:14 PM »
rar that shit up!
true, haha im no computer genius ya can see i'll do it later  8)

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2006, 03:38:47 PM »
I'll help ya out. I'm takin it you already got WinRAR installed right? if not http://rarlabs.com . If all of those songs are scattered around, put em in a folder together then right click on that folder and click Add To Archive. let it put it all together then put it up on http://zshare.net  8)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 03:46:50 PM »
damn it only allow 100mbs fo free so i gotta split the 2 cds and maybe not even like that cause it's like 208mbs no worries i'll hook the 8mbs  8)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 04:51:25 PM »
one of my personal favorites off there is "bottom girl" . shit is dope...nate on the hook, he kills it  8)

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 08:04:30 PM »
ok here is the cd 1 from gangbang muzic, altho my homey probably mixed the cd 2 with the khakis & chuckz as he told but anyways it's unreleased shit so enjoy  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

http://www.zshare.net/download/gangbang-muzik-cd-1-rar.html

i'll post the cd 2 later

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 10:24:45 PM »
props on the first cd. can't wait for the second  8)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2006, 02:42:19 AM »