Author Topic: why does Eminem still have a record deal?  (Read 710 times)

NTP

why does Eminem still have a record deal?
« on: December 27, 2006, 06:50:19 PM »
How can he get away with rapping about killing his wife in front of his daughter, making racist comments in his lyrics, harrassing other people in his lyrics, and using illegal drugs that kill people? I'm surprised thats even legal to talk about in your lyrics. In my opinion, it's his fault theres still killings going on around the world and more people getting hurt. What do you guys think about this devil?

da flayboyant 2

Re: why does Eminem still have a record deal?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 06:55:27 PM »
the first amendment kicks ass, thats why.

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 07:38:34 PM »
How can he get away with rapping about killing his wife in front of his daughter, making racist comments in his lyrics, harrassing other people in his lyrics, and using illegal drugs that kill people? I'm surprised thats even legal to talk about in your lyrics. In my opinion, it's his fault theres still killings going on around the world and more people getting hurt. What do you guys think about this devil?

Can't you say this shit about every rapper? Stop crying bruh bruh.

NTP

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 07:42:02 PM »

Can't you say this shit about every rapper? Stop crying bruh bruh.

Maybe every rapper you listen to but Eminem has mentioned everything i mentioned like its hilarious and is brain washing 12 year old kids to bring guns to school, kill other kids, seriously injure kids, etc.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 07:44:26 PM »
no, thats the muslims and the niggers fault, then the jews make money off of the anglo-americans buying the newspaper that details all the killing. so, no.

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 07:45:39 PM »
[then the jews make money off of the anglo-americans buying the newspaper that details all the killing. so, no.

Fucking kikes.  It's always Now_I_Know's fault.

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 07:45:52 PM »
People were getting killed long before Eminem came around, and people are still gonna get killed long after Eminem himself is dead.  And he still has a record deal because no matter how wack he has become a lot of people still buy his records.

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 08:40:08 PM »
This thread is retarted.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 08:46:47 PM »
This thread is retarted.

yeah its real "retarted"

NTP

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 08:49:05 PM »
what kind of "rapper" must this be?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 09:05:17 PM »
Well, he still has a record deal because everytihng he puts out sells a shitload.  Its as simple as that.  But, I don't agree with you saying he's a bad influence on kids.  He's just fucking around, and he says the shit about killing his wife as an artistic expression of his anger toward her.  Obviously the guy isn't gonna kill her, if he was he would have done it by now.  Anyone who has any business listening to his records should understand that.  If you can't grasp that, and take it seriously, (like some kids may) then you shouldn't be listening.  But its not his responsibility to make records for the kids. He makes his shit for adults.  Its up to parents or the government to regulate his shit so that kids can't listen to it.  Also, anyone going around killing people because of listening to a song is mentally fucked up anyway and they'll be committing crimes regardless.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2006, 09:10:05 PM »
9-11 must be em's fault too. And the Iraq war. And Katrina.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 09:12:47 PM by thisoneguy360 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2006, 09:24:48 PM »
I think my dog rebelling and pissing all over the house is due to Em's influence also.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2006, 09:34:06 PM »
And Katrina.
No, Pat Robertson said faggots had a hand in that one.

Maybe Eminem is a fag? We may be on to something.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2006, 10:09:59 PM »
no, thats the muslims and the niggers fault, then the jews make money off of the anglo-americans buying the newspaper that details all the killing. so, no.

:nawty:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!