Author Topic: why does Eminem still have a record deal?  (Read 714 times)

Chief

Re: why does Eminem still have a record deal?
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 06:37:33 AM »
werent people asking this question 6 years ago?

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2006, 06:30:38 PM »
your argument is similar to saying "2 Live Crew is the reason why there is alot of AIDS in america"

people have to understand that music is another form of entertainment like movies,video games etc .. so if you can't comprehend that eminem's rapping about killing his wife is just imaginitive then you have problems of much  much deeper than listening to eminem's music.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2006, 06:33:19 PM »
eminem still has a deal because he sells records, his shit ranges frolm garbage to played out though

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2006, 06:46:01 PM »
dude this is the stupidest thread i've ever seen...

first of all making eminem's lyrics illegal is out of the question because we have this spiffy little thing in america called freedom of speech...if you don't like it...fuck you. You're no different than those dumb cunts that protested marilyn manson after the columbine shootings.

second of all...just because you don't like his lyrics doesn't mean other people don't. I enjoy eminem's older lyrics...i think the re-up and encore were pretty much trash...but his first 3 albums had awesome lyrics.

and LMAO @ "he makes racist comment's in his lyrics"...dude do you even listen to hip hop? there are more racist comments in hip hop than there are in any other form of entertainment.

AND are you FUCKING KIDDING ME? its eminem's fault there are killings going on in the world? i'm not even going to start with everything that is wrong in that sentence because to tell you the truth i would be typing for the next 3 hours.

you're a fucking idiot. and i hope one day you're wife kills you in front of your kids.

and whether or not i really meant that...doesn't fuckin matter. its free speech. get over it faggot

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2006, 06:49:15 PM »
How can he get away with rapping about killing his wife in front of his daughter, making racist comments in his lyrics, harrassing other people in his lyrics, and using illegal drugs that kill people? I'm surprised thats even legal to talk about in your lyrics. In my opinion, it's his fault theres still killings going on around the world and more people getting hurt. What do you guys think about this devil?

Can't you say this shit about every rapper? Stop crying bruh bruh.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2006, 07:00:54 PM »
How can he get away with rapping about killing his wife in front of his daughter, making racist comments in his lyrics, harrassing other people in his lyrics, and using illegal drugs that kill people? I'm surprised thats even legal to talk about in your lyrics. In my opinion, it's his fault theres still killings going on around the world and more people getting hurt. What do you guys think about this devil?
no, thats the muslims and the niggers fault, then the jews make money off of the anglo-americans buying the newspaper that details all the killing. so, no.

:nawty:
no racist, ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 02:18:46 AM »
There are people a lot worse than Eminem having deals. He's just having more exposure because he's more popular. But all those rappers who feed Almighty Blackman have deals too, for instance. Which will lead to a great revolution and the extermination of white people, which is a lot worse than the shit Eminem could ever cause.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 01:50:45 PM »
the first amendment kicks ass, thats why.

yeah

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 02:46:54 PM »
Is it me, or did homie just create this thread to see everyone's reaction? I'm pretty sure he's not asking this question in a serious manner...........I hope :)

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2006, 02:59:08 PM »
Well, he still has a record deal because everytihng he puts out sells a shitload.  Its as simple as that.  But, I don't agree with you saying he's a bad influence on kids.  He's just fucking around, and he says the shit about killing his wife as an artistic expression of his anger toward her.  Obviously the guy isn't gonna kill her, if he was he would have done it by now.  Anyone who has any business listening to his records should understand that.  If you can't grasp that, and take it seriously, (like some kids may) then you shouldn't be listening.  But its not his responsibility to make records for the kids. He makes his shit for adults.  Its up to parents or the government to regulate his shit so that kids can't listen to it.  Also, anyone going around killing people because of listening to a song is mentally fucked up anyway and they'll be committing crimes regardless.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2006, 03:16:47 PM »
this NTP guy has to be an alias...Hes way to suspect to be a real person  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2006, 04:07:40 PM »
^of course
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2006, 04:14:52 PM »
eminems my role model :o
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2006, 09:02:08 PM »
he has a record deal cuz he sells major units and has a piece of the market that only a white rapper could acquire (no homo).  plus he got skills doggie.

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2006, 10:47:44 PM »
^^ can you tell me why you felt the need to insert no homo into that? because in NO possible way could that have been taken as a homosexual remark...my guess is you put it in there because dipset started it and you wanna follow along...but you don't understand the concept so you just insert it into everything.

really...its lame