Author Topic: who is this fellow?  (Read 142 times)

da flayboyant 2

who is this fellow?
« on: December 27, 2006, 07:29:49 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=14477
and why is he here? i dont know about you but reading his posts make me laugh.

p.s. i just burned the shit out of my eye with facewash. god damn, i still burns after 15 minutes of rinsing and flushing

NTP

Re: who is this fellow?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 08:26:21 PM »
Hi, call me by my real name George if you want. I have come to discuss hip hop, politics, religion, culture, and basically any topic. I have traveled almost all around the world working with habitat for humanity. I like talking to new people all the time. I like helping others out no matter who you are. I am very easy to get along with. What amazed me about this website was reading the "Train Of Thought" section. I've been to websites that are just based on topics discussed in there and i have to say the "Train Of Thought" section here is probably the most interesting out of all other websites i've checked out. Job very well done with this website/forum.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 09:43:46 PM »
p.s. i just burned the shit out of my eye with facewash. god damn, i still burns after 15 minutes of rinsing and flushing

SUE THEM NIGGAS!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 10:23:36 PM by Sikotic Dances With El Diablo »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 10:17:00 PM »
I dont like him, he's trying to be the counselor of this bored shit aint flyin high with me, if you have problems come to me I am studying to be a psychologist and this will help me out.

P.S.
SUE THEM NIGGAS!

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 10:34:28 PM »

hey it's NIK's dad

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 10:39:30 PM »
Hi, call me by my real name George if you want. I have come to discuss hip hop, politics, religion, culture, and basically any topic. I have traveled almost all around the world working with habitat for humanity. I like talking to new people all the time. I like helping others out no matter who you are. I am very easy to get along with. What amazed me about this website was reading the "Train Of Thought" section. I've been to websites that are just based on topics discussed in there and i have to say the "Train Of Thought" section here is probably the most interesting out of all other websites i've checked out. Job very well done with this website/forum.
You seem like a coo dude props 1+

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 10:41:30 PM »
fuckin strange

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 10:43:17 PM »
im callin alias.. my vote goes to infinite
army of the pharaohs never make love songs