Author Topic: Drama At Work Tonight...  (Read 523 times)

"THE" MoSav

Drama At Work Tonight...
« on: December 29, 2006, 12:37:31 AM »
Not with any of the workers or anything. But at the end of the night i was serving this table of 2. 1 male 1 female (A Couple) They were both about mid 20's. Well I guess this was the "breakup dinner". Everything was going fine they seemed okay for the first half of the dinner, they were very nice and everything. Then all the sudden I guess he dropped the bomb on her or something because i was looking over at them (due to being my last table i kept seeing if they needed boxes so i could get the fuck outta there) and she starts bawling, and i mean pretty loud too, there was only a few other tables and a few servers and a busser but damn she started crying like they were alone, even asking why and shit..they both stopped eating and she started saying "How couild you?" "What does she have i dont" and " i thought you loved me" I could hear the whole fucking thing. He was trying to get her to calm down but she kept saying shit to him then threw a ring at him and stormed out. They must have been engaged and it sounded like he cheated, he looked right at me when she went out and motioned for the bill, so i got him the bill and LISTEN TO THIS his bill was only like 23.00 all he had was a 50.00 so he asked me all panicy if it was enough and i said plenty, ;D ;D ;D 27.00 TIP BABY! I ended up making 125 tonight!
Then he ran out after her, he looked EXTREMELY EMBARRASSED..Poor girl tho man..Craziest shit i have ever seen in my life, I felt like i was in a movie or something. I dont think they will ever be back...  :-X
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 12:44:57 AM by "THE" MoSav »

The Best of 3 Worlds

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
Re: Drama At Work Tonight...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 12:40:17 AM »
1st u make it seem like he cheated n den u say she cheated wtf man ur bullshitin us u jus made dis up cuz ur bored n jus want ppl 2 talk 2 u bout sumthin

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 12:44:17 AM »
1st u make it seem like he cheated n den u say she cheated wtf man ur bullshitin us u jus made dis up cuz ur bored n jus want ppl 2 talk 2 u bout sumthin

HAHAHA
i accidentally put she instead of he my bad
I made it obvious who did the cheating read the story doggy  ;)
dont believe it if u dont want too...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 12:45:33 AM »

I fixed it for ya  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 12:49:34 AM »
aite coo now it makes cense

u shoulda told da guy 2 pass it 2 da homie man  aint no fun if da homies cant have none
plus she all vulnerebal   fuck dat shit jus reminded me of what happened wit my girl  damn man fuck u and ur stories

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 01:03:25 AM »
aite coo now it makes cense

u shoulda told da guy 2 pass it 2 da homie man  aint no fun if da homies cant have none
plus she all vulnerebal   fuck dat shit jus reminded me of what happened wit my girl  damn man fuck u and ur stories

my bad
you need to just forgive her so you can be with her

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chief

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 01:04:40 AM »
lol, thats what the dude gets for saying that shit over dinner... what did he expect? her to thank him for the meal and say goodbye?

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 01:14:27 AM »
was she hot?

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 01:25:40 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 01:32:52 AM »
You shoulda scooped that bitch up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2006, 02:03:53 AM »
LMFAO props on the major tip tonight bro, restaurants are a bitch but crazy shit like that can always happen baaaallllliiiiiin

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2006, 04:06:23 AM »
lol damn, thats why you always gotta avoid the public break'up, things get messy..

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2006, 06:46:28 AM »
You got a tip like that? Now you're ballin.

Good story too lol, it'd be embarassing to watch it in a restraunt though/go through it. Why watching it? Because they make an uproar...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2006, 07:48:57 AM »
Damn thats intense,  propz on the tip!

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2006, 09:37:43 AM »
damn so u were happy dat da guy gave u a big tip huh   

(no homo)