Author Topic: Saddam is going to be hung in hours!!  (Read 782 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Saddam is going to be hung in hours!!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 05:17:16 PM »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 06:12:01 PM »

Just to put this into clarity Israel the UK and America supplied Saddam Hussein with chemical weapons in their war against Iran, this man was just a puppet. When he uses these weapons these same suppliers then villify him for his actions and denounce him as being evil. This was americas puppet and he even sought the permission of the U.S before invading Kuwait, only when they granted his request did the Iraqis pour into Kuwait. However once again he was double crossed by his muppet masters and again the media and the rest of the world turned on him which subsequently led to the very brief gulf war 1. This man was installed into power by the west his purpose was to act as a dictator to keep the country in check, yes it was kept in check brutally but this is exactly what was required from him.

It's like turning up to work one day only to find that you are facing gross misconduct charges for being the perfect employee meeting every requirement to the book and then being punished for doing exactly that. It makes me sick to see so many uninformed people given a new years boost by this stunt when the ones giving the public this psychological false boost are his former employers!. I read on this foum and i hear the same rhetoric from many people that oh but he was evil, no more evil than the dictator of uzbekhistan, or no more evil than the numerous other dictators that the west has or is fully supporting. Besides that though lets say every accusation levelled against him is true, he is only a small evil in a much bigger evil, in effect he was just another minion.

The current Iraqi government has surprise surprise taken on all of these dictatorial characteristics, is no less brutal but the difference is they are being supported by the western interests. I would elaborate further but clearly there is no point as some of you just don't want to think about this in a sober light and would rather ride away on this euphoric shortlived "triumph". I am not surprised that saddam hussein is angered by his predicament he has been totally double crossed.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 06:16:29 PM by virtuoso »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 06:19:38 PM »
i guess im the only one who thinks this shit aint right, i mean i aint no saddam fan or nuttin, the dude fucked up but i know they people done/ding shit way worse than this lil cat who aint really a factor outside his own lil region.....he should have spend his life in prison or someshit, not go out like this.....dude did keep iraq in as stable condition as it could have been in probably.....like i said, i aint pro saddam, infact fuck saddam but fuck this shit 2

peace

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 06:33:56 PM »
Hand him over to 4 black men who've been in jail for years, they'll turn saddam gay in no time. Or probably end up smacking him dead.

Anyway what time is this all meant to go down? Live coverage anyone? :p lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2006, 07:33:24 PM »
Lets open the pool, i predict more than 300 deaths tomorrow, most will be chiites

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »
Saddam is dead

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 07:39:50 PM »
Watch the news go barking mad about in afganistan or something loads of people turn flipmode and start killing each other or something lol.

There's not a video or anything is there?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 08:44:17 PM »
Hopefully there will be. (I'm sick)

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 08:48:12 PM »
Watch the news go barking mad about in afganistan or something loads of people turn flipmode and start killing each other or something lol.

There's not a video or anything is there?

They said there was a one camera taping it, but I doubt it'll reach the internet.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2006, 08:48:51 PM »
it might be aired on CNN

u can probably even check Al-Jazeera out, they mite have it up

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2006, 08:55:38 PM »
Live by the sword....

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2006, 09:04:40 PM »
die by the rope

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2006, 09:09:15 PM »
Eat by the rations.

Sparegeez

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2006, 09:18:53 PM »
Shit by seating down?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2006, 03:55:10 AM »

Just to put this into clarity Israel the UK and America supplied Saddam Hussein with chemical weapons in their war against Iran, this man was just a puppet. When he uses these weapons these same suppliers then villify him for his actions and denounce him as being evil. This was americas puppet and he even sought the permission of the U.S before invading Kuwait, only when they granted his request did the Iraqis pour into Kuwait. However once again he was double crossed by his muppet masters and again the media and the rest of the world turned on him which subsequently led to the very brief gulf war 1. This man was installed into power by the west his purpose was to act as a dictator to keep the country in check, yes it was kept in check brutally but this is exactly what was required from him.

It's like turning up to work one day only to find that you are facing gross misconduct charges for being the perfect employee meeting every requirement to the book and then being punished for doing exactly that. It makes me sick to see so many uninformed people given a new years boost by this stunt when the ones giving the public this psychological false boost are his former employers!. I read on this foum and i hear the same rhetoric from many people that oh but he was evil, no more evil than the dictator of uzbekhistan, or no more evil than the numerous other dictators that the west has or is fully supporting. Besides that though lets say every accusation levelled against him is true, he is only a small evil in a much bigger evil, in effect he was just another minion.

The current Iraqi government has surprise surprise taken on all of these dictatorial characteristics, is no less brutal but the difference is they are being supported by the western interests. I would elaborate further but clearly there is no point as some of you just don't want to think about this in a sober light and would rather ride away on this euphoric shortlived "triumph". I am not surprised that saddam hussein is angered by his predicament he has been totally double crossed.

this is true tho, propz for this post
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]