Author Topic: they just hung sadamm  (Read 2422 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: they just hung sadamm
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2006, 03:57:36 PM »
i'm glad, that foo is a coward
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2006, 04:00:32 PM »
cant wait forthe vid of the devil gettin executed.. damn imma be chillin N eatin popcorn...  may sadam burn in HELL .... 
how can anyone with a heart feed lions/tigers with women/children/ N men..  he was seriously mental ill.. sick fuck... world is better without him

now thats not very lady like :(

maudizzle

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Saddam is dead
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2006, 06:24:55 PM »
How anyone can say anything even semi postitive about Saddam is beyond me, in fact its plain sick.  Do I need to list all the gruesome, unimaginable ways he tortured INNOCENT people including toddlers during his regime. 

The same way Americans like Washington and Grant are revered and get holidays when they were in power during the deplorable attacks on the indians. Women and children were massacred.

The truth is Sadam ran that country with out all this chaos and in the middle east it was more or a less a secular nation. It was generations ahead of just about every other middle eastern country. Much more advanced than US's buddy Saudi Arabia. I don't praise the main. I just notice the blatant hypocrisy of the whole thing.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2006, 07:46:15 PM »
^^^yup that was true until the war with iran, saddam was good for iraq before that war, kids were goin to school and shit but when he ruined the country with that war he became crazy

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2006, 09:01:28 PM »
Here is a non-rapidshare link to the execution filmed on a cell phone

An official HD version that has been properly filmed will also be released

cheech

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2006, 12:00:21 PM »
yup, they judge this mothafucka quick and killed because he could had done damage to usa who financed him for all the bullshit he did. And why they didn't judge pinochet, he was a bad mothafucka too

that´z true! iraqiz neva called me nigga, He waz the true president of iraq, and we just assaulted him 4 our interests. thatz tha way white men make their buiznezz.

cheech

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2006, 12:02:26 PM »

RIP to a true OG

hell yeah!!!he waz a real nigga like suge knight or black tone.

RIP