Author Topic: CELEBRATE ALL THE MUSLIM WORLD FOR TOMORROW  (Read 269 times)

Jay_J

CELEBRATE ALL THE MUSLIM WORLD FOR TOMORROW
« on: December 30, 2006, 08:23:13 AM »
I hope the religious holiday of muslims tomorrow brings peace and happieness too all the muslim world.
(if anybody knows this holiday, we muslims sacrifice an animal(like sheeps,goats,calfs,...) for God in this holidays... this is an oooold tradition about the time before İslam...
The prophet İbrahim hasn't got a son, and he is praying to God to have a son. Later he said if he has a son he would sacrifice him to God. He got a son later but he forgot his promise to God. He started to see dreams when he was sacrificing his son. dy by day... Then he decided to sacrifice his son and his son accepted it. But by the time he tried to sacrifice him God send an animal to sacrifice it instead of his son. This is the history, we believe and this is a holiday and a rule of being a muslim... If i'm wrong in anywhere plz help to make it right.... Thanks)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CELEBRATE ALL THE MUSLIM WORLD FOR TOMORROW
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 08:25:57 AM »
A civilized person should not kill animals by bleeding them out if he ain't even gonna eat them. That's just how I feel, I of course respect your religious culture nontheless.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jay_J

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 08:40:49 AM »
A civilized person should not kill animals by bleeding them out if he ain't even gonna eat them. That's just how I feel, I of course respect your religious culture nontheless.

thank you, you trying think sensinble but i wanna add when people sacrifice or kill animals they give most of the meat to poors to eat and they are eating the rest. And you can give money to poors to sacrifice and eat it OR you can give money to poors to use how they wanted to spend for. This holiday's meaning is helping.. Thank you for your respect

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 06:15:38 PM »
it's a celebration, MUSLIMS!  8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 06:39:17 PM »
lol @ the thread title
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 03:34:02 PM »
aiint nuttin but a muslim party, party - that means no music or alcohol or women that arent covered from head to toe or hamburgers or hot dogs no homo, and it must not interrupt their kooky prayer cycles

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 03:47:03 PM »
lmao that could almost be a keystyle rap
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 03:52:02 PM by Smoke Break »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 10:55:40 PM »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 06:30:21 AM »
aiint nuttin but a muslim party, party - that means no music or alcohol or women that arent covered from head to toe or hamburgers or hot dogs no homo, and it must not interrupt their kooky prayer cycles

LOL
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 04:51:51 PM »
*Agrees because of his signature pic and avatar.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Jay_J

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 01:24:27 PM »

how can you say no music? you think all muslim women covered from head to toe? you see what your media and boss's want to make you see... you have to read and search more before talking..