Author Topic: NEED some help!!!!! about a essay, the book is called "Cry, the beloved Country"  (Read 163 times)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Hey guys I have to write an essay about a topic of the book "Cry, the beloved country" by Alan Paton

I know my teacher is lazy as hell, and I bet she took the topics of the internet  ;D, but now I have to send her the finished essay today and I haven't read the book at all.... It's always the same, but we had to make also a presentation and my mark was excellent for the effort I showed.  :D

Now the topics are:

1) Reconciliation between fathers and sons in Cry, the Beloved Country. Discuss in what way the novel chronicles the search of two fathers for their sons.

2) "We believe in the brotherhood of men, but we dont' want it in South Africa." (p 134) Describe the context of this critisismn and interpret it.

3) What role do women play in the novel? How do the injustices they face affect them? Do they suffer from injustices that the men do no?

4) Cry, the beloved Country contrast the urban and the rural way of life. How do the worlds of Johannesburg and the world of Ndotsheni differ? Does one place seem to be more just than the other?

So I have to take one of these topics and write an essay, I know this book is very famous and and known. So now my question is CAN someone of you help me, who have read the book with some good links or something like that`????

I really appreciate every help from you!!!!

Thanks in ADVANCE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
while I haven't read the book, here is a website that may be of use to you:

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/cry/

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
while I haven't read the book, here is a website that may be of use to you:

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/cry/

Yeah thank you for this!! I'm going to search more information

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Any other infos??

"THE" MoSav

havent read the book, or else id help  :-X