Author Topic: Death Row Archives - The Sound CD - Finally we get unreleased material?  (Read 913 times)

··: O.G Kody™ :··

Sup all,

Check this out.....

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7364134

Anyone got any info on the tracklisting?

SoCal Iz Active

Re: Death Row Archives - The Sound CD - Finally we get unreleased material?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 04:08:43 PM »
probably never gunna come out

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 07:46:50 PM »
they dont got shit goin on up at D.R.
they can only put out collection cd's.over an over again.  8) what a fuckin joke.
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

Efrain

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 05:04:05 AM »
Hold on, let me use my psychic powers on this one... if I just concentrate I can see it (puts hands to head and concentrates)... yes I can see it now. The CD will contain.. Nuthin but a G thing.. Let me ride ... random songs from Doggystyle... (Pauses) wait I can see more... it will also have really shitty songs from various Death Row soundtracks that no one wants to listen to... it will be one CD... and hold on still a little more,... ah yes it will be 14.99 and although nothing new is on it a lot of very stupid people will buy it.

Phew,.. that took a lot out of me. BTW +90% chance you can quote me on that. 

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 07:11:40 AM »
Hold on, let me use my psychic powers on this one... if I just concentrate I can see it (puts hands to head and concentrates)... yes I can see it now. The CD will contain.. Nuthin but a G thing.. Let me ride ... random songs from Doggystyle... (Pauses) wait I can see more... it will also have really shitty songs from various Death Row soundtracks that no one wants to listen to... it will be one CD... and hold on still a little more,... ah yes it will be 14.99 and although nothing new is on it a lot of very stupid people will buy it.

;D

Diggfinger

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 07:48:59 AM »

^^ this dude is a fotune tella for real yall!!!  :o

good one though homie  ;D

dclee

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 01:58:04 PM »

sadly enough, i am one of the people that would buy it, if it came with bonus stuff. goddamn i am a tool!!

riphuero

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 02:34:28 PM »
well here is what i found on this lp/show http://www.kochdistribution.com/catalog/AudioInfo.aspx?number=DRR-CD-63080 should b a interesting release....i hope its time for suge to drop a collection of all old releases he own publishing on all the tracks so snoop,dre kant do really shit kan also drop out of the united states and still make alot of money...

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 03:03:10 PM »
wow they might actually release some unreleased shit.

Efrain

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 04:09:58 PM »
I hope its time for suge to drop a collection of all old releases he own publishing on all the tracks so snoop,dre kant do really shit kan also drop out of the united states and still make alot of money...

Suge can't put out any unreleased Dre material without his consent. He tried on the original Chronic 2000 and Dre's lawyers shut it down. That includes productions and vocals. So unless Suge is going for broke or someone else is putting this out I wouldn’t count on anything memorable appearing. There are universal publishing laws and intellectual property rights that are acknowledged and accepted in the US and in many many countries abroad. The only country I know of that is capable of distributing this type of thing outside of the copyright laws is Japan, and this is coming out on Koch in the US sooo I'm going to take the pessimistic road its probably bullshit. Would be nice though (silently says prayer to the gods of unreleased music).   

~Lucien~

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2006, 05:39:27 PM »
VARIOUS
DEATH ROW ARCHIVES - The Soundtracks

Label: DEATH ROW 
Price Code: AY 
Cat Number: DRR-CD-63080 
UPC: 728706308021 
Release Date:  02/13/2007 
Genre: FILM/SHOW  
Format: CD FULL LENGTH

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2006, 05:43:44 PM »
VARIOUS
DEATH ROW ARCHIVES - The Soundtracks

Label: DEATH ROW 
Price Code: AY 
Cat Number: DRR-CD-63080 
UPC: 728706308021 
Release Date:  02/13/2007 
Genre: FILM/SHOW  
Format: CD FULL LENGTH

Soundtrack greatest hits?
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 12:03:16 PM »
is Suge using a loophole? maybe releasing unreleased music in the form of movie? could he do that?

riphuero

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 12:06:34 AM »
is Suge using a loophole? maybe releasing unreleased music in the form of movie? could he do that?
WELL THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY TO GET SHIT DONE AS MAYB THIS CD WILL HAVE ALL UNREALSED TRACKS BCUZ SUGE HAS POWER OF WHAT TO RELEASES HE OWN THE MASTERS WHO KANT TELL HIM NO.HE PAID FOR THESE TRACKS TO B MADE SO I DOUBT DRE OR SNOOP KAN STOP HIM AS LONG AS HE DONT RELEASE ALBUMS UNDER THERE NAME BUT 4SURE KAN DROP AS COMPLATION AND SUGE DID OUT OF RESECT TO DRE "CHRONIC 2000"<< ORGINAL NAME FOR 2001 BUT NOW HE BROKE SO HE NEED TO DO IT...

eNgIeS

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 12:39:41 AM »
WELL THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY TO GET SHIT DONE AS MAYB THIS CD WILL HAVE ALL UNREALSED TRACKS BCUZ SUGE HAS POWER OF WHAT TO RELEASES HE OWN THE MASTERS WHO KANT TELL HIM NO.HE PAID FOR THESE TRACKS TO B MADE SO I DOUBT DRE OR SNOOP KAN STOP HIM AS LONG AS HE DONT RELEASE ALBUMS UNDER THERE NAME BUT 4SURE KAN DROP AS COMPLATION AND SUGE DID OUT OF RESECT TO DRE "CHRONIC 2000"<< ORGINAL NAME FOR 2001 BUT NOW HE BROKE SO HE NEED TO DO IT...

your ignorance is not only reflected in what you typed there....but how you typed it

please type something thats easier to read next time

Dre has a court order on Suge that death row cannot release any material that was not intended to be released in that form. Which means Suge can only rerelease previously released material as Dr. Dre the artist did not intend for the other recordings to be released