Author Topic: The 2006 DubCC Award Winners  (Read 1278 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The 2006 DubCC Award Winners
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2007, 04:47:54 PM »
Well, I would first like to thank Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.................because that's what everyone does.................................Big up to Brooklyn............................Props to the DipCC soldiers and affiliates.................................what up Pookie, holla at me when you get the chance........................................my baby moms Lateesha.........................................Overseer and all of the other people that make DubCC possible............................................what else, what else.........oh, shout outs to everyone else up for Funniest Poster of the Year, because I think y'all are a hell of a lot funnier than my ass. Shout out to all the other winners, but most importantly, thank you to all the muthafuckas that went out and voted for me. Good lookin' out, niggas...

...and fuck jay-z

u forgot WCCWF  :'(

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2007, 05:43:14 PM »
props to all the winners  ;)

Especially the G-Spot award, coz that is more like a group award shared by most of the cool cats on here.

I took it as a victory. :D
NO MORE WAR

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2007, 06:04:01 PM »
i say fuck all you guys  ;D
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2007, 06:07:32 PM »
Well, I would first like to thank Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.................because that's what everyone does.................................Big up to Brooklyn............................Props to the DipCC soldiers and affiliates.................................what up Pookie, holla at me when you get the chance........................................my baby moms Lateesha.........................................Overseer and all of the other people that make DubCC possible............................................what else, what else.........oh, shout outs to everyone else up for Funniest Poster of the Year, because I think y'all are a hell of a lot funnier than my ass. Shout out to all the other winners, but most importantly, thank you to all the muthafuckas that went out and voted for me. Good lookin' out, niggas...

...and fuck jay-z

:'( damn it!

Well, shout outs to WCCWF. There lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2007, 06:28:50 PM »
congrats to all the muthafuckaz who got repped during the year!

SeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEn tWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeN nIggA

Im TuRkiN

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2007, 06:37:23 PM »

...and fuck jay-z

how do i get involved in this wccwf? hell ive already got champ in my name.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2007, 08:59:45 PM »

...and fuck jay-z

how do i get involved in this wccwf? hell ive already got champ in my name.

it's an easy process.

basically you just send me your predictions on the winners of the PPVs that WWE has based on the guidelines i set.
if you take a look at the thread where the results are, you can get an idea of how it works rather than an explanation.

and if ur interested, PM me and ill give u complete details and stuff.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2007, 01:59:09 PM »
I'm shocked...I thought ya'll loved me a little more than that. :-[

Sparegeez

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2007, 02:18:35 PM »
Sik should post the number of votes for each nomination. It would be interesting.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2007, 02:25:46 PM »
* robs all all the award winners for there awards at gunpoint and runs out with all the hardware while yellin out baaaaaaaaaaaaallin
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2007, 02:33:22 PM »
Sik should post the number of votes for each nomination. It would be interesting.
I'm one step ahead of ya. I'll have them up when I get the chance.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2007, 04:06:52 PM »
I dunno bout all this, looks more like the Dipset groupie awards to me...

Sparegeez

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2007, 04:08:33 PM »
I'm not a dipset groupie and I won 3 awards ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2007, 04:11:08 PM »
I'm not a dipset groupie and I won 3 awards ;D

You know they all love you, yes homo.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2007, 04:11:43 PM »
why in the hell did i not recive a rip award?