Author Topic: terrorists getting owned in iraq  (Read 2257 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Re: terrorists getting owned in iraq
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2007, 10:25:06 PM »

Dear God you are an imbecile. Money isn't what makes us more civilized here in the West. What makes us more civilized than the shitty Iranians and all those other Islamic coutnries are our tolerance for minorities, separation of church and state, equality for women, freedom of speech, etc. That is what gives us the moral high ground you dumb motherfucker.

LOL

yea i see...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2007, 02:55:44 PM »
Real American clearly lost this debate.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2007, 05:53:29 PM »
the point is terroists are still gettin owned
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2007, 06:17:23 PM »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2007, 08:38:00 PM »

You have got to be an idiot to actually believe that.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2007, 08:58:59 PM »

You have got to be an idiot to actually believe that.

why am i an idiot?  because i believe our military is doing a good job overseas?  dude you don't have to agree with me and that's fine but don't fuckin come in here and call me an idiot.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2007, 09:23:21 PM »

loooool  thats photoshopped, the flag is on the ground.  haha

US Millitary's success can be summed up to how do you say in your language : Putting your Foot in your mouth.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2007, 09:27:28 PM »

loooool  thats photoshopped, the flag is on the ground.  haha

US Millitary's success can be summed up to how do you say in your language : Putting your Foot in your mouth.

no point in debating with you, you'll back Iran no matter what even though you live in America  ;D

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2007, 12:00:41 AM »
^^^ I just keep it real,  I dont necessarilly back iran no matter what nor do i bash america for no apparent reason.   I say it like it is...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2007, 03:20:43 PM »
NOt that Im rooting for those stupid terrorist who kill without purpose but

American ain't owning SHIT....You aint tough for shooting from somewhere safe and sound far way.  If you a real man take it to the field but Im afraind US & Israel get owned when it comes to ground war and man to man combat.

lol ur statement contradicts its self. terrorists blow up shit and kill civilians n that aint tought or manly to me, and they do it in secrecy and not open war. wtf ru thinkin when it goes to ground war/ man to man combat. of course the us military will stomp terrorists groups like nothin in an open battlefield or even close quarters city combat.  the terrorists groups are not a nation, and they will get wiped out if they dont use guriella tactics. if ur sayin man to man/ ground war they will lose. guriella tactics isnt man to man. so how r u sayin american soldiers arnt tough enuff when terrorists do more pussy shit?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2007, 03:27:07 PM »

American ain't owning SHIT....You aint tough for shooting from somewhere safe and sound far way.  If you a real man take it to the field but Im afraind US & Israel get owned when it comes to ground war and man to man combat.

most of those filthy terrorists aren't real men. they kill themselves by strapping a bomb to their body and sit inside a public bus full of innocent people who are just trying to go somewhere and live their daily lives. why the fuck would soldiers waste their time with these shitbags when they could just take them out like the pests they are

You dont know what their reason is for doing it, so we can't be the judge.  Everyone dies and lives for something and doing something of that caliber takes heart and punks dont have heart to do such things. 
I dont think they're real men because they kill but they do put up a good fight and with all the technology and money in the world, its not as easy as US & Israel thought and they're not as manly as they think they are.

lol so ur sayin its the us soldiers fault for having technology and they are not manly for that? lmao, doin that type of shit has no heart, that is juz like suicide and they r dying for religion, n how is it having heart when ur gonna do suicide and know ur gonna be wit allah cuz u died for his cause? thats not heart.  they suicide bomb not cause of heart because they have limited ways to really hurt the US military unless muslim nations use their armies to back them up. and even if they back them up they would still get demolished by US and allied forces. the best bet the muslims will get is to declare war, if the North Korean conflict busts out into war.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2007, 03:29:59 PM »

most of those filthy terrorists aren't real men. they kill themselves by strapping a bomb to their body and sit inside a public bus full of innocent people who are just trying to go somewhere and live their daily lives. why the fuck would soldiers waste their time with these shitbags when they could just take them out like the pests they are

You dont know what their reason is for doing it, so we can't be the judge.  Everyone dies and lives for something and doing something of that caliber takes heart and punks dont have heart to do such things. 
I dont think they're real men because they kill but they do put up a good fight and with all the technology and money in the world, its not as easy as US & Israel thought and they're not as manly as they think they are.

ur pro-terriorsts believe it or not, and ur arguments and statements u try to debate is pretty ignorant no offense, dont get immature. when u say think outside the box dont u ever think that U think inside the box?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2007, 03:34:04 PM »
I think you're in no position to talk, America is not even real fuckin' country...

Its made by people of other country and its ran dependant on others, so everything you preach is just a fairy tale.  Sit down, watch your tv, choke on your mcdonalds and don't talk too much.

lol its not a real country, n what is it juz a group of mutha fuckas  that regulate the world?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2007, 03:37:42 PM »
I think you're in no position to talk, America is not even real fuckin' country...

Its made by people of other country and its ran dependant on others, so everything you preach is just a fairy tale.  Sit down, watch your tv, choke on your mcdonalds and don't talk too much.

yea and Iran is a much better country lol

A good friend of mine who has been in the US military for more than 20 years told me that you can't fuck with countries like IRAN & CHINA; they've been around for more than 3000 years.  A young country like the US, could never stop them and thats real  ;)

my god ive juz started readin n replyin to this post but as read on u become more ignorant and ignorant. IRAN aint shit i ran can be takin out and cannot be compared to CHINA. china has a the hugest popluation and is a superpower. Iran is a little country  the only reason iran isnt touched is because to keep the middle east at bay. Iran is nothing and cannot step up to the US, China is a whole different story. u know nothing and u say this when iran a communist satalliete decades ago, so basicaly sayin Iran Was fuckd with.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2007, 03:40:23 PM »

yea and Iran is a much better country lol

A good friend of mine who has been in the US military for more than 20 years told me that you can't fuck with countries like IRAN & CHINA; they've been around for more than 3000 years.  A young country like the US, could never stop them and thats real  ;)
if u live in america than u are a hyprocrite and should be banned from TOT, beacause all this time i thought u lived in iran