Author Topic: Did Saddam really feed people to Lions and Tigers?  (Read 358 times)

WC Iz Active

Did Saddam really feed people to Lions and Tigers?
« on: December 31, 2006, 05:29:28 PM »
I heard in his day Saddam fed some of his victims to Lions and Tigers, is this true and is their any proof that he did that? My god he was sick

Sparegeez

Re: Did Saddam really feed people to Lions and Tigers?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 05:35:45 PM »
Do they have a video?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 05:36:59 PM »
Do they have a video?

i hope he's laughing maniacally with a kitten in his lap while they are being ripped apart

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 07:28:47 PM »
F-CK SADDAAM AND HIS MAMA AND HIS FAMILY AND HIS ARMY AND HIS FILTHY HOES.....NOW BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT CLOWN!!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 08:36:10 PM »
Do they have a video?

i hope he's laughing maniacally with a kitten in his lap while they are being ripped apart

You know you'd watch it too.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 08:43:18 PM »
i'd watch it to confirm the  rumors

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 04:38:22 AM »
im totally down if any yall nigs got the video

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 04:51:36 AM »
I should leave you to your own devices but....how can you condemn Saddam but not consciously be aware of what the coalition have implemented in terms of torture

1) John Yoo said it is within the presidents power to torture children in front of their "suspcted terrorist parents"

2) Routine torture includes route canals, water boarding, drilling kneecaps, drowning someone headfirst in a huge bowl containing faeces and urine

3) The military commissions act states that "interrogation" is permissible as long as it does not lead to organ failure, therefore suspects can have their arms and legs amputated this is classed under "medical"

http://balkin.blogspot.com/Bush.Military.Commissions.Bill.pdf#search=%22the%20new%20U.S%20torture%20bill.pdf%22

“(3) PERFORMING BIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENTS  .—Any person who subjects, or conspires or 5 attempts to subject, one or more persons within his
6 custody or physical control to biological experiments without a legitimate medical purpose.

The word torture has got changed to interrogation and when they are conducting biological experiments upon a human being they can justify it by classing it as medical. It resembles something out of the hostel, the chain saw starts and the words "time for your medical" can be heard.

Amputation is dealt with on page 71 at the very top, the safeguard is you can not amputate unless there is a "medical reason". I did say I would not reply again but you did ask a constructive question. However now I will leave you to your own devices like I said before though, the enormity and sickness of this all should speak volumes.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 06:05:37 AM by virtuoso »

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 05:01:56 AM »

1) John Woo said it is within the presidents power to torture children in front of their "suspcted terrorist parents" the movie guy?

2) Routine torture includes route canals, water boarding, drilling kneecaps, drowning someone headfirst in a huge bowl containing faeces and urine that is hilarious admit it

3) The military commissions act states that "interrogation" is permissible as long as it does not lead to organ failure, therefore suspects can have their arms and legs amputated this is classed under "medical"  - gimme proof

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 08:34:30 AM »

2) Routine torture includes route canals, water boarding, drilling kneecaps, drowning someone headfirst in a huge bowl containing faeces and urine that is hilarious admit it

ure a big piece of shit
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 09:35:20 AM »

it does?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 01:06:26 PM »
so where the fuck is the video, i wanna see the video

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 04:35:07 PM »
there's a faces of death video where some british dude gets owned by a pride of lions....i imagine it's something like that

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 05:41:03 PM »
i wouldn't doubt it
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 05:42:14 PM »
there's a faces of death video where some british dude gets owned by a pride of lions....i imagine it's something like that
post it i wanna see