Author Topic: The official "I got hangover after New Year party" thread  (Read 592 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The official "I got hangover after New Year party" thread
« on: January 01, 2007, 06:55:57 AM »
I sure do.. was allready going home at 5 am though, was hoping for the whole night, but its cool i was fucking drunk and had alot of fun!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 10:14:34 AM by Oklin says: Nobody Beats The Beats »

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official "I got hangover after New Year party"
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 07:03:01 AM »
^^Yup, I dint quite make it 2 5am tho, only managed 3am, but I woz out since 5pm! Its all good tho cos Im goin back out 2day!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 07:04:07 AM »
my homeboy got kicked out the club @ 2 am... i was home @ 4 am goddamnit, cant wish a better birthday gift  :laugh:

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 07:11:26 AM »
I havent slept lol.
Been up the whole night, rolled to a party round 3 am got back to my homies pad at 5:30, chilled.
Had a headache at that party but it's gone now did some shit.
And we still got hella brew left.

Throwback

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 07:32:47 AM »
reports in. got home at half past 9. in the morning. is that am or pm?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 07:41:10 AM »
yup, ive got a hangover, so tired. I travelled down to London this year only to get to my hotel to be told there was no record of my booking, so i called my mate who said i could stay at his, only to get half way across london to be told that his landlord wouldnt let me. So basically ended up doing an all nighter, got home at 8am.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 07:41:26 AM »
reports in. got home at half past 9. in the morning. is that am or pm?
am hehe

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 08:24:47 AM »
Fell in the door at 8.15am

Hungova as a mufucka.
NO MORE WAR

rik

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 09:40:33 AM »
Got home like at six woke up with a mean ass hangover.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 09:43:17 AM »
I'm startin to feel it right now >:(

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 10:13:16 AM »
got home 3 am. SOLO...aarrrrggghhh, the girl i went out with got sad about some shit n started cryin(on fucking new years eve!!!!!), n i really wasnt up for comforting n supporting a bitch crying over some silly shit..so of course she went psycho on me :(

so i just got her home n left, then this other HOT chick calls around 4 am, and im all happy n shit thinkin she wants to come over, guess what....this bitch is also crying over some shit!!!!FUCK!!!!!im like why u crying, n she dont want to say, she says..i just wanted to say happy new years bla bla bla, i figured she also wanted some comfort, which i wasnt planning on giving since i had enough of crying..

wtf guys?!!?arent people supposed to be happy n shit ???

so its 4 am n im like fuck this, im going to my neighbour to watch pride shockwave....BUT NOOOO...they wasnt showing it for some reason..

then i went to sleep

yeah i got a fucking hangover, 2007 hasnt been good to me so far :'( :'(

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official "I got hangover after New Year party" thread
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 10:25:15 AM »
I got bruises and a black eye lol, I'd happily trade with a hangover
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ABN

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 10:26:23 AM »
went home at 5am with a girl that i´ve been having and on and off thing with. i was pretty sober when we got home so i don´t have a bad hangover, i´m just tired. and i´m working tomorrow and that sucks.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 10:26:29 AM »
Damn my night was terrible.....

I wanted to get a few hours of sleep before I went out, but I didn't get it. I ate about 7, and had a lil bit of ham around 10 just to make sure my stomach was cool...and I felt full for the time, but I guess I really wasn't. I bought a $20 bottle of Grey Goose that looks tall, but is probably as much liquid as a damn can of soda. I dropped most of it into a lime-flavored lemonade from Hot Dog on a stick, and it was great. I drank damn near all of it, and got inside and bought a Bel-v and Cran about 15 min before the New Years countdown....and I donno why, but it was a Jamaican party, and they didn't even do a fuckin countdown! I went outside and hit up the girl I'm talkin to, who is in Tracy, and then I started feelin a lil weird......so I went to sit down at a chair in the hallway.....and I started feelin worst and worst, and I remember some girls comin over like "awww, what's wrong?? Are u ok???" and I remember one sayin some shit like "do you see his lil fine ass? He small but he fine. Hey, you need to come lay down with me in my bed ok??" and I was so gone, I didn't even look up to see her, and I just kinda nodded...and 30 seconds later, I threw up....and they were like "awww" and then I threw up again.....so I'm like cot damn, this is embarassing but I don't even give a fuck. I went to another seat, and fuckin threw up again. One of the security dudes came to me and "helped me outside so I'd be ok", which was really just kickin me out. So now I'm outside and it's like 45 degrees, and I just got on a t shirt with a unbuttoned button up, and I'm shakin cold for about 35 min cause they wouldn't let me back in. From like 12:45 to 1:30, I was out there, and I told the manager or somebody that I was done throwin up and just wanted to stay warm so I wouldn't catch pneumonia. Dude let me back in, and I sat there til my punk ass homeboy finally came back out. He didn't have a cell phone, and didn't know I was that gone and thought I was just somewhere on some females.

I was able to walk to his car, and I swear that shit was like a jet or somethin because I passed out and next thing u know, I'm back at home....like damn, Crenshaw and 135th never felt so close to Hollywood! I made it 2 sleep, and woke up a while ago just to eat somethin. Cot damn....this is the worst drinkin experience I've EVER had.....shit makes me not want to think about drinkin ever again!!!! Well....until next weekend.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 10:38:50 AM by R-Tistic »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 10:28:26 AM »
got home 3 am. SOLO...aarrrrggghhh, the girl i went out with got sad about some shit n started cryin(on fucking new years eve!!!!!), n i really wasnt up for comforting n supporting a bitch crying over some silly shit..so of course she went psycho on me :(

so i just got her home n left, then this other HOT chick calls around 4 am, and im all happy n shit thinkin she wants to come over, guess what....this bitch is also crying over some shit!!!!FUCK!!!!!im like why u crying, n she dont want to say, she says..i just wanted to say happy new years bla bla bla, i figured she also wanted some comfort, which i wasnt planning on giving since i had enough of crying..

wtf guys?!!?arent people supposed to be happy n shit ???

so its 4 am n im like fuck this, im going to my neighbour to watch pride shockwave....BUT NOOOO...they wasnt showing it for some reason..

then i went to sleep

yeah i got a fucking hangover, 2007 hasnt been good to me so far :'( :'(

LMFAO, I hate when girls be cryin drunk...shit is not sexy!!! I'm just like umm....yeah...it'll be ok...............***feels on breast until she slaps my hand***