Author Topic: The official "I got hangover after New Year party" thread  (Read 599 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official "I got hangover after New Year party" thread
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 10:32:24 AM »
Damn my night was terrible.....

I wanted to get a few hours of sleep before I went out, but I didn't get it. I ate about 7, and had a lil bit of ham around 10 just to make sure my stomach was cool...and I felt full for the time, but I guess I really wasn't. I bought a $20 bottle of Grey Goose that looks tall, but is probably as much liquid as a damn can of soda. I dropped most of it into a lime-flavored lemonade from Hot Dog on a stick, and it was great. I drank damn near all of it, and got inside and bought a Bel-v and Cran about 15 min before the New Years countdown....and I donno why, but it was a Jamaican party, and they didn't even do a fuckin countdown! I went outside and hit up the girl I'm talkin to, who is in Tracy, and then I started feelin a lil weird......so I went to sit down at a chair in the hallway.....and I started feelin worst and worst, and I remember some girls comin over like "awww, what's wrong?? Are u ok???" and I remember one sayin some shit like "do you see his lil fine ass? He small but he fine. Hey, you need to come lay down with me in my bed ok??" and I was so gone, I didn't even look up to see her, and I just kinda nodded...and 30 seconds later, I threw up....and they were like "awww" and then I threw up again.....so I'm like cot damn, this is embarassing but I don't even give a fuck. I went to another seat, and fuckin threw up again. One of the security dudes came to me and "helped me outside so I'd be ok", which was really just kickin me out. So now I'm outside and it's like 45 degrees, and I just got on a t shirt with a unbuttoned button up, and I'm shakin cold for about 35 min cause they wouldn't let me back in. From like 12:45 to 1:30, I was out there, and I told the manager or somebody that I was threw throwin up and just wanted to stay warm so I wouldn't catch pneumonia. Dude let me back in, and I sat there til my punk ass homeboy finally came back out. He didn't have a cell phone, and didn't know I was that gone and thought I was just somewhere on some females.

I was able to walk to his car, and I swear that shit was like a jet or somethin because I passed out and next thing u know, I'm back at home....like damn, Crenshaw and 135th never felt so close to Hollywood! I made it 2 sleep, and woke up a while ago just to eat somethin. Cot damn....this is the worst drinkin experience I've EVER had.....shit makes me not want to think about drinkin ever again!!!! Well....until next weekend.

ahh man that sucks!..

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 10:39:55 AM »
i got a hangover, but i also had some pussy last night. So it's worth it!

everlast1986

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 10:48:20 AM »
Man i hate drinking and driving especially when its on icy roads full of other drunk drivers. I looked outside at my car this morning and my rear bumper and all the lights on the back of my car were all taken out and i don't even remember how it happened. Now I have to spend the rest of my paycheck tommorow in order to drive to work tommorow night and probably am going to have to borrow money from my parents because i'll be broke until Friday. This fucking sucks. I'm never going out to drink again unless i'm not driving.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 10:52:19 AM »
Man i hate drinking and driving especially when its on icy roads full of other drunk drivers. I looked outside at my car this morning and my rear bumper and all the lights on the back of my car were all taken out and i don't even remember how it happened. Now I have to spend the rest of my paycheck tommorow in order to drive to work tommorow night and probably am going to have to borrow money from my parents because i'll be broke until Friday. This fucking sucks. I'm never going out to drink again unless i'm not driving.

where you at

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2007, 10:53:33 AM »
shit makes me not want to think about drinkin ever again!!!! Well....until next weekend.

Man, if I had a 10 spot for every time I've said that!! :D
NO MORE WAR

rik

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2007, 12:37:21 PM »
Damn my night was terrible.....

I wanted to get a few hours of sleep before I went out, but I didn't get it. I ate about 7, and had a lil bit of ham around 10 just to make sure my stomach was cool...and I felt full for the time, but I guess I really wasn't. I bought a $20 bottle of Grey Goose that looks tall, but is probably as much liquid as a damn can of soda. I dropped most of it into a lime-flavored lemonade from Hot Dog on a stick, and it was great. I drank damn near all of it, and got inside and bought a Bel-v and Cran about 15 min before the New Years countdown....and I donno why, but it was a Jamaican party, and they didn't even do a fuckin countdown! I went outside and hit up the girl I'm talkin to, who is in Tracy, and then I started feelin a lil weird......so I went to sit down at a chair in the hallway.....and I started feelin worst and worst, and I remember some girls comin over like "awww, what's wrong?? Are u ok???" and I remember one sayin some shit like "do you see his lil fine ass? He small but he fine. Hey, you need to come lay down with me in my bed ok??" and I was so gone, I didn't even look up to see her, and I just kinda nodded...and 30 seconds later, I threw up....and they were like "awww" and then I threw up again.....so I'm like cot damn, this is embarassing but I don't even give a fuck. I went to another seat, and fuckin threw up again. One of the security dudes came to me and "helped me outside so I'd be ok", which was really just kickin me out. So now I'm outside and it's like 45 degrees, and I just got on a t shirt with a unbuttoned button up, and I'm shakin cold for about 35 min cause they wouldn't let me back in. From like 12:45 to 1:30, I was out there, and I told the manager or somebody that I was done throwin up and just wanted to stay warm so I wouldn't catch pneumonia. Dude let me back in, and I sat there til my punk ass homeboy finally came back out. He didn't have a cell phone, and didn't know I was that gone and thought I was just somewhere on some females.

I was able to walk to his car, and I swear that shit was like a jet or somethin because I passed out and next thing u know, I'm back at home....like damn, Crenshaw and 135th never felt so close to Hollywood! I made it 2 sleep, and woke up a while ago just to eat somethin. Cot damn....this is the worst drinkin experience I've EVER had.....shit makes me not want to think about drinkin ever again!!!! Well....until next weekend.

Damn, I hate when shit like that happens.

You stay on 135th? That's right up the street from my house.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 12:52:43 PM »
Went to the girlfriends at about 630 after I had a big supper of turkey mashed potatoes and vegetables.. brought over the beers and she had 2 mickeys of Goldschlager (lol <3) so I ended up sippin on 3/4 of one of them while tryin to drink it down with Grolsch.. then after chillin a bit we went out to a party where some bitch walked out soon as we got there puked over herself and passed out on the front lawn LMAO!!! but inside was bumpin met up with alot of friends and started downin soem grolschs.. smoked a joint with some friends too. then ended up leavin with a few other people to some other party for a bit, then 12 came around it was good times.. Ended up chillin for a bit longer there then callin a cab to go back to the girlfriends house, lol this was the weird part, we get back to her place, sit down on the couch and start foolin around etc.. then after that she was like, aww why are you sweating? cause I guess my forehead was sort of sweaty, and I stood up and was like ohhh fuck Im feelin super wobbly right now and I guess I ended up throwing up twice then I was all good lol, brushed my teeth and had some gum, then hit the bedroom.. woke up this morning feeling great ;D ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 01:01:21 PM by Bramsterdam »

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 12:58:10 PM »
saddam had da worst HANGover  lol

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2007, 01:44:05 PM »
I got bruises and a black eye lol, I'd happily trade with a hangover

wtf? what happened?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2007, 02:58:53 PM »
im not hungover, i just dont remember what i did last night.  i know i went to this club in san jose, but i was soo drunk and high, i blacked out around midnight.  its all a blur after that.  i had a good time tho.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2007, 04:59:50 PM »
^^ you got raped homie.
NO MORE WAR

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2007, 05:19:02 PM »
LMAO

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2007, 05:33:59 PM »
I had a shocking hangover...couldnt even hold water down the next morning lol.

I cant complain thou, i had a good night and it even made the news, it was fuckn off the hook, you shoulda seen it. there where fights everywhere and the cops went nuts with batons and spray, so everyone turned on em and starting smacking cops and throwing glass bottles at em and launching fireworks and flares at them. the funniest part was everyone was so caught up in it we forgot the count down and had to do it at like 12.05 lol. it was a funny night though.

"At Rye, up to 500 drunken youths turned on police, pulling four mounted policemen from their horses and throwing bottles and chairs at other officers as they attempted to break up a fight."

"Assistant Commissioner Gary Jamieson said it appeared attacking the police had almost been sport for the mob. "They were subjected to a rain of bottles," he said."

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21000218-661,00.html