Author Topic: Black Egypt!  (Read 4134 times)

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Black Egypt!
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007, 11:33:12 PM »
Whites evolved from blacks, everyone knows that. It is called natural selection. Living in Europe is more difficult because of the harsher climate so whites had to devlop greater intelligence, and the dumb ones died out. Why do you think whites are smarter and have innovated and created so much? it is called evolution.

Who doesn't know that?
Wow, why do all of these white racists say the same shit, giving this same unproven theory? This is clear evidence that whites aren't superior to anything, that's all you race supremists do, you copy and paste from "The History Of The White Race" doctrine, and hold on to it as an article of faith to justify your feeble position. No true anthropologist supports that outdated theory, there is no observational way of measuring this theory, and there is no biological proof in terms of human anatomy to support this outlandish fairy tale claim. Only a lower life form would be inclined to believe such an outlandish thing. No, it is not called evolution! It is mutation because as I've said, the only useful things that white people may have developed is body hair(apish), and shorter/broader stature(all because of the northern climate). Nothing else makes sense logically and as of now can only be attributed to freakish mutations and as an accident. Lol, white people are accidents, haha, funny thought..

Oh, and since you want to throw theories out there, how about the theory that Europeans mated and had offspring with Neanderthals? Hahaha, this is actually a more logical theory and there was even a show about it on Discovery!
Link:
http://cogweb.ucla.edu/ep/Neanderthal.html

Any knowledgeable person call tell you that Neanderthal skeletons were never found in Africa, therefore Neanderthals are 100% positively not ancestors of Black people, yet they might have some infiltration in the homo-sapiens of Northern Europe, leading to the recessive genes we still see to this day!

So basically Ras Kass thinks white people are superior like the kid from Powder? I am cool with that....

That doesn't change the fact that Jeremy 'Powder' Reed is more evolved.

One thing that gets me about the black man being the original man, is that if we came from apes and the black man was the first man that evolved from apes, then does that mean that white people evolved from blacks, and chinese and Jeremy 'Powder' Reed from whites?
The 2 second image of "Powder" is irrelevant. To answer your question, no, because when a species "evolves", it evolves into a different species. White people under went mutation, you know, like 3 eyed fish. The adaptation theory is what it claims to be, a "theory"..  But either way how do you think Anthropologists came to this theory(Of an African origin)? Because Africa has the most genetic diversity on the planet! Africans have adapted to various climates also, yet they have not evolved. Humanity started in one section of East Africa, Africa has different terrain. Africans differ more among each other than the rest of the world. Yet, the anterior lobe of the brain has remained constant in all humans for 50,000 years or more. You obviously do not understand evolution my friend, homo sapiens are an extremely homogeneous species, with only 0.2% variation among race. Who's to say what that remaining 0.2% was used for, looks like it just accounts for the white skin, light eyes, hair, thin facial structure, and body hair. A lot of these mutations don't benefit Caucasoids in any way. What do you need different color eyes and hair for? What use is that in relation to survival? Again, understand the difference between evolution and simple mutation my friend. How the fuck can a white man evolve from a black man? That is absurd! LOL.. Read my friend, read.

Well apes are adapt better to climates than blacks do and their are more variations of apes than there are blacks. The white eyes and light hair are their to show intellectual evolution. How else do you explain a mutated inferior people taking over all the blacks and ruling the world? When the blacks had egypt that's all they had. They couldn't take over the rest of the world. While they were busy building pointless tombs that took years to create the whites were busy coming up with weapons to take over, and that's what they did.
Hahahahahahahaha!!! You must be a teenager huh? This is the most absurd and pseudo-intellectual statement that I've read in the past 6 months, lol! I hope that you don't believe your own lies and follow your own logic because you're definitely lost. A few pyramids? Ha! As if, Egypt jump started white civilization and taught the Greeks everything that they knew. Nubia and Ethiopia also thrived well before any place in Northern or Western Europe. White people were seriously still in caves(an over used point, yet valid!).. In the 60+ thousand years of modern human history white man has only held significant dominion for no more than 800 years total! Including Rome, Greece, Britain, and today's powers. Your arrogance doesn't work on me and domination doesn't equate to intelligence because there was a point in time where Mongols ruled half of the world, so were they smarter than half of the world? Egypt ran their part of the world (on and off) for nearly 3,000 years bro, and yes, they had white slaves! So they were obviously smarter than white people at that point in time if we're to follow your logic right? So white people only grew brains in the past 1,000 years then right? Your logic is fallible my faggot friend, which prevents me from having any type of intellectual debate with you, so as of now, I shall refrain
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 08:31:27 AM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Narrator

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 12:26:54 PM »
Whites are sub-human filth created by Yakub through grafting.  Blacks are divine beings.  The only reason whites appear smarter is because that is all part of the plan.  But in a few more years, whites will learn once and for all that we are the GODS, and they are the devils.  And then the GODS will reclaim the planet and all crackers will burn in the depths of hell for eternity.

End of story.  I have just settled this debate.  Bow down before the GOD (since I am pointing an M-16 at you right now).

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 07:42:28 PM »
Whites are sub-human filth created by Yakub through grafting.  Blacks are divine beings.  The only reason whites appear smarter is because that is all part of the plan.  But in a few more years, whites will learn once and for all that we are the GODS, and they are the devils.  And then the GODS will reclaim the planet and all crackers will burn in the depths of hell for eternity.

End of story.  I have just settled this debate.  Bow down before the GOD (since I am pointing an M-16 at you right now).
Hahaha, I don't know about all of that NOI bullshit but it's a nice fairy tale. All I'm saying is that when one looks at human history objectively and get out of this modern mind frame, you'd see that there is nothing to fear in these people. They are a fragile people with a fragile history who are basically here for the short run. In evolution, any successful species/race(what ever the fuck) should have a thriving population. As far as I can tell, white people are a minority world wide and are destined to be consumed by the color majority. I don't know if it'll be 2050 like Ras Kass said but It'll be soon, all of that destruction for nothing, when the only thing that's gonna happen in the end is a total 360 with things being the way they intended to be and always were. This is why black people were made to be patient and with dominant genes. And this is the truth, no racism involved.

Narrator

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2007, 12:47:29 PM »
Hahaha, I don't know about all of that NOI bullshit but it's a nice fairy tale. All I'm saying is that when one looks at human history objectively and get out of this modern mind frame, you'd see that there is nothing to fear in these people. They are a fragile people with a fragile history who are basically here for the short run. In evolution, any successful species/race(what ever the fuck) should have a thriving population. As far as I can tell, white people are a minority world wide and are destined to be consumed by the color majority. I don't know if it'll be 2050 like Ras Kass said but It'll be soon, all of that destruction for nothing, when the only thing that's gonna happen in the end is a total 360 with things being the way they intended to be and always were. This is why black people were made to be patient and with dominant genes. And this is the truth, no racism involved.

Do not contradict me, Uncle Tom House Negro.  Contradict the GOD and I will be forced to bust the chopper on you, too.  No love for sellouts; Allah said I gotta kill them all.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2007, 04:06:59 PM »
Whites are smartest.

Narrator

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2007, 05:12:25 PM »
Whites are smartest.

That's just what you've been misled to think.  We GODS made you.  And we have the power to break you just as easily.  Which we will do.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 01:50:34 PM »

Do not contradict me, Uncle Tom House Negro.  Contradict the GOD and I will be forced to bust the chopper on you, too.  No love for sellouts; Allah said I gotta kill them all.

It's "niggas" like you who give wiggers like real american ammunition for their ignorant ideals.. Neither one of you peasants wants it with me obviously..

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2007, 08:51:45 AM »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2007, 03:50:32 PM »

The Real Eve
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=THE+REAL+EVE+PART+AFRICA&search=Search

So Adam and Eve were black? Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it wasn't our (white people) fault humanity was banned from paradise. Damn you black people. damn you all. I could have been winging from vines in Eden right now in a full state of happiness.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2007, 07:56:07 PM »
original egyptians were pharoes who r african ppl.. they still live in southern egypt
a region called nouba
THEY were the Og egyptians b4 romans, alexander and all those ppl invaded egypt
arabs had the most impact though, cause it is an arabic nation now

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2007, 08:49:30 PM »
original egyptians were pharoes who r african ppl.. they still live in southern egypt
a region called nouba

Word.. They even did DNA tests on some of the older populations in southern Egypt and they turned out to have maternal lineages that lead back to East Africa and share the same profile as the Tigre people of Ethiopia and Eritrea, etc.. I think the Ancients probably looked more like the Beja people of northeastern Sudan, southern Egypt, and the surrounding area. They're the oldest ethnic group in that region to not be fully consumed by the Arab invasions.

Beja kids
http://www.4egypt.info/images/bejakids.jpg

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2007, 06:20:20 AM »
How did this get started again. I don't see why some black people care so much. What are the odds that North American blacks have any connection to Egypt anyway? Most slaves came from west Africa and had completely different cultures. It's like a white guy from Montreal boasting the accomplishments from some guy in Alabama. Or a Greek praising Germany. You don't see Japanese people hyping up ancient China. At best the ancestors of blacks in America were in Egypt as slaves building pyramids. So while the afro-centrics in America want topraise the pyramids, maybe they should think about praising the US cotton industry of the 1800s.

This wasn't so much a response to anyone here, but more a general thought of blacks in America clinging to any accomplishment of anyone with dark skin. For all you know the Egyptians look like Somolians and they aren't that close to African blacks, but usually just as dark if not darker. Shit, you can find Sri Lankans darker than both. I get the whole wating to know where you came from idea, but at least figure out where you may have came from in West or Central Africa and learn about those Kimgdoms and tribes rather than Egypt. Unless the argument is that the blacks were driven south from Egypt by arabs or whatever are the same people that were in west africa as slaves when the Europeans bought them.

Is this simply a false connection based on black pride or is their a real ancestry here? Someone fill me in.

The mixing and invasions in Egypt started well before the Greeks came to town.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2007, 06:26:25 AM »
the eqyptions were evil and pointless people they used slaves to build pyramids which have little use

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2007, 08:07:56 AM »
^^ nop
these ppl who carried those 6 tonn rocks were not slaves
they were getting paid crazy money...
some of em were engineers, some were teachers, mostly educated ppl
at the time every egyptian was sacraficing to get the pyramind built

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2007, 08:21:17 AM »
then what were whips for?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?