Author Topic: Black Egypt!  (Read 4163 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Black Egypt!
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2007, 08:55:21 AM »
Whites are sub-human filth created by Yakub through grafting.  Blacks are divine beings.  The only reason whites appear smarter is because that is all part of the plan.  But in a few more years, whites will learn once and for all that we are the GODS, and they are the devils.  And then the GODS will reclaim the planet and all crackers will burn in the depths of hell for eternity.

End of story.  I have just settled this debate.  Bow down before the GOD (since I am pointing an M-16 at you right now).
Hahaha, I don't know about all of that NOI bullshit but it's a nice fairy tale. All I'm saying is that when one looks at human history objectively and get out of this modern mind frame, you'd see that there is nothing to fear in these people. They are a fragile people with a fragile history who are basically here for the short run. In evolution, any successful species/race(what ever the fuck) should have a thriving population. As far as I can tell, white people are a minority world wide and are destined to be consumed by the color majority. I don't know if it'll be 2050 like Ras Kass said but It'll be soon, all of that destruction for nothing, when the only thing that's gonna happen in the end is a total 360 with things being the way they intended to be and always were. This is why black people were made to be patient and with dominant genes. And this is the truth, no racism involved.

Oh, so God made black people to be patient with dominant genes so they can rule the world in 2050 and later. Why did he put AIDS on your poor people, though? You can't even govern yourself. Look at the places governed by your people. They have been a mess. And this is the truth, no racism involved. Your people is completely lost without the white man keeping a patriarchic eye on you. Also, it will not be blacks to outnumber whites in America, but Latinos. And trust me you rather be outnumbered by us than by them.

It's "niggas" like you who give wiggers like real american ammunition for their ignorant ideals.. Neither one of you peasants wants it with me obviously..

Shut up, you don't even have the balls to share your opinion with us. I saw you posting an essay and deleting it twice.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2007, 10:57:52 AM »
How did this get started again. I don't see why some black people care so much. What are the odds that North American blacks have any connection to Egypt anyway? Most slaves came from west Africa and had completely different cultures. It's like a white guy from Montreal boasting the accomplishments from some guy in Alabama. Or a Greek praising Germany. You don't see Japanese people hyping up ancient China. At best the ancestors of blacks in America were in Egypt as slaves building pyramids. So while the afro-centrics in America want topraise the pyramids, maybe they should think about praising the US cotton industry of the 1800s.

This wasn't so much a response to anyone here, but more a general thought of blacks in America clinging to any accomplishment of anyone with dark skin. For all you know the Egyptians look like Somolians and they aren't that close to African blacks, but usually just as dark if not darker. Shit, you can find Sri Lankans darker than both. I get the whole wating to know where you came from idea, but at least figure out where you may have came from in West or Central Africa and learn about those Kimgdoms and tribes rather than Egypt. Unless the argument is that the blacks were driven south from Egypt by arabs or whatever are the same people that were in west africa as slaves when the Europeans bought them.

Is this simply a false connection based on black pride or is their a real ancestry here? Someone fill me in.

THEY were the Og egyptians b4 romans, alexander and all those ppl invaded egypt
arabs had the most impact though, cause it is an arabic nation now

The mixing and invasions in Egypt started well before the Greeks came to town.

Before I say anything, they're called "Somalis", not "Somalians".. This is how white washed you are in your thought process and shows instantly how very little you know about Africa and its history, let alone Africa and its modern people.

1. For you to ask why do black people connect with Egypt when it's clealy across the continent from west africa is the same reason Europeans connect with Greece. It's a cultural transmission of language, kingship, rituals, etc.. It's Africa's legacy. You find that hard to believe because you know nothing of Africa. Learn of the Bantu migrations, history of the Afro-Asiatic language, and study the ancient Egyptian language of Walaf and Kemetic (Ancient Egyptian) and you'll see how Africa is connected. Either way it doesn't matter, we identify with people who come from Africa.

2. Egypt didn't have black slaves, they were allies with other Africans for the most part. They actually had Indo-European and Eurasian/Semitic slaves, who ever told you that they went all the way to west Africa to pick up slaves is a racist idiot like you, who knows nothing of the history of Egypt. Anthropologically the Egyptians were anatomically "Negro"(which really is a misnomer but still pleads my case), their body proportions were that of a people with tropical body plans(which is important to note, since Egypt is not in the tropics!). Their skulls were initially compared to Europeans, but under close scrutiny they appear closest to Somalis. Nobody invaded Egypt and conquered the original population, in fact, the original population conquered the foreigners.

Read about the now discredited Dynastic Race Theory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynastic_Race_Theory

3. The argument isn't the blacks were driven south, some were, but the majority was already consumed by the foreign conquests. And who ever told you Somalis weren't black is an idiot. What are they, white? Some people need a course in Bio and cultural Anthropology before they can truly understand I guess. Genetically they have more in common with other Africans than any European cluster. Culturally they have a lot of Bantu speakers in Somalia, the exact same people that can be found in West Africa, learn more about Africa before you make baseless claims. Egypt belongs to the legacy of Africa just how Greece belongs to the legacy of Europe, even if the Greeks called Northern Europeans Barbarians and considered the color white to be cowardly (they were tan skinned).

Renowned PHD, Howard University professor in Bio-Anthropology S. Keita writes:

"In general, this restricted view presents all tropical Africans with narrower noses and faces as being related to or descended from external, ultimately non-African peoples. However, narrow-faced, narrow-nosed populations have long been resident in Saharo-tropical Africa... and their origin need not be sought elsewhere. These traits are also indigenous. The variability in tropical Africa is expectedly naturally high. Given their longstanding presence, narrow noses and faces cannot be deemed `non-African.'"

Whites are sub-human filth created by Yakub through grafting.  Blacks are divine beings.  The only reason whites appear smarter is because that is all part of the plan.  But in a few more years, whites will learn once and for all that we are the GODS, and they are the devils.  And then the GODS will reclaim the planet and all crackers will burn in the depths of hell for eternity.

End of story.  I have just settled this debate.  Bow down before the GOD (since I am pointing an M-16 at you right now).
Hahaha, I don't know about all of that NOI bullshit but it's a nice fairy tale. All I'm saying is that when one looks at human history objectively and get out of this modern mind frame, you'd see that there is nothing to fear in these people. They are a fragile people with a fragile history who are basically here for the short run. In evolution, any successful species/race(what ever the fuck) should have a thriving population. As far as I can tell, white people are a minority world wide and are destined to be consumed by the color majority. I don't know if it'll be 2050 like Ras Kass said but It'll be soon, all of that destruction for nothing, when the only thing that's gonna happen in the end is a total 360 with things being the way they intended to be and always were. This is why black people were made to be patient and with dominant genes. And this is the truth, no racism involved.

Oh, so God made black people to be patient with dominant genes so they can rule the world in 2050 and later. Why did he put AIDS on your poor people, though? You can't even govern yourself. Look at the places governed by your people. They have been a mess. And this is the truth, no racism involved. Your people is completely lost without the white man keeping a patriarchic eye on you. Also, it will not be blacks to outnumber whites in America, but Latinos. And trust me you rather be outnumbered by us than by them.

It's "niggas" like you who give wiggers like real american ammunition for their ignorant ideals.. Neither one of you peasants wants it with me obviously..

Shut up, you don't even have the balls to share your opinion with us. I saw you posting an essay and deleting it twice.

You're so simple minded, you're speaking by sociological standards. Out of all the AIDS, slavery, rape, violence, etc.. Why hasn't the black population dwindled, it's still strong and growing? Why aren't Africans on the verge of extinction like say, Native Americans? Because it wasn't meant to be obviously, white people are the ones becoming mutts all over the world because of this multicultural push. Black people are still black and will remain that way until everyone else catches up in 2050. According to the one drop rule that means everyone is going to be black! Yay! No more recessive genes, world destruction, war, and homosexuality, yay!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 01:48:36 PM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2007, 11:05:56 AM »
The Egyptians didn't look all that different than any West Africans, they're all a part of the "Africoid" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africoid ) race, with common to similar lineage, genetic make up, and culture.

The Egyptian Race According to the Classical Authors of Antiquity

To the Greek and Latin writers contemporary with the ancient Egyptians the latter's physical classification posed no problems: the Egyptians were negroes, thick-lipped, kinky-haired and thin-legged; the unanimity of the author's evidence on a physical fact as salient as a people's race will be difficult to minimize or pass over. Some of the following evidence drives home the point.

(a) Herodotus, 'the father of history', -480(?) to -425. With regard to the origins of the Colchians25 he writes:

it is in fact manifest that the Colchidians are Egyptian by race ... several Egyptians told me that in their opinion the Colchidians were descended from soldiers of Sesostris. I had conjectured as much myself from two pointers, firstly because they have black skins and kinky hair (to tell the truth this proves nothing for other peoples have them too) and secondly, and more reliably for the reason that alone among mankind the Egyptians and the Ethiopians have practiced circumcision since time immemorial. The Phoenicians and Syrians of Palestine themselves admit that they learnt the practice from the Egyptians while the Syrians in the river Thermodon and Pathenios region and their neighbors the Macrons say they learnt it recently from the Colchidians. These are the only races which practice circumcision and it is observable that they do it in the same way as the Egyptians. As between the Egyptians themselves and the Ethiopians I could not say which taught the other the practice for among them it is quite clearly a custom of great antiquity. As to the custom having been learnt through their Egyptian connections, a further strong proof to my mind is that all those Phoenicians trading to Greece cease to treat the pudenda after the Egyptian manner and do not subject their offspring to circumcision.26

Herodotus reverts several times to the negroid character of the Egyptians and each time uses it as a fact of observation to argue more or less complex theses. Thus to prove that the Greek oracle at Dondona in Epirus was of Egyptian origin, one of his arguments is the following: '. . . and when they add that the dove was black they give us to understand that the woman was Egyptian.'27 The doves in question - actually there were two according to the text - symbolize two Egyptian women who are said to have BEEN carried off from the Egyptian Thebes to found the oracles in Greece at Dodona and in Libya (Oasis of Jupiter Amon) respectively. Herodotus did not share the opinion of Anaxagoras that the melting of the snows on the mountains of Ethiopia was the source of the Nile floods.28 He relied on the fact that it neither rains or snows in Ethiopia 'and the heat there turns men black'.29

(b) Aristotle, -389 to -332, scientist, philosopher and tutor of Alexander the Great.

In one of his minor works, Aristotle attempts, with unexpected naivete', to establish a correlation between the physical and moral natures of living beings and leaves us evidence on the Egyptian-Ethiopian race which confirms what Herodotus says. According to him, 'Those who are too black are cowards, like for instance, the Egyptians and Ethiopians. But those who are excessively white are also cowards as we can see from the example of women, the complexion of courage is between the two.'30

(c) Lucian, Greek writer, +125(?) to +190.

The evidence of Lucian is as explicit as that of the two previous writers. He introduces two Greeks, Lycinus and Timolaus, who start a conversation.

Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): 'This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin. . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman.'

Timolaus: 'But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus. All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place.'31

(d) Apollodorus, first century before our era, Greek philosopher.

'Aegyptos conquered the country of the blackfooted ones and called it Egypt after himself.'32

(e) Aeschylus, -525(?) to -456, tragic poet and creator of Greek tragedy.

In The Suppliants, Danaos, fleeing with his daughters, the Danaids, and pursued by his brother Aegyptos with his sons, the Aegyptiads, who seek to wed their cousins by force, climbs a hillock, looks out to sea and describes the Aegyptiads at the oars afar off in these terms: 'I can see the crew with their black limbs and white tunics.'33

A similar description of the Egyptian type of man recurs a few lines later in verse 745.

(f) Achilles Tatius of Alexandria.

He compares the herdsmen of the Delta to the Ethiopians and explains that they are blackish, like half-castes.

(g) Strabo, -58 to about +25.

Strabo visited Egypt and almost all the countries of the Roman empire. He concurs in the theory that the Egyptians and the Colchoi are of the same race but holds that the migrations to Ethiopia and Colchoi had been from Egypt only

'Egyptians settled in Ethiopia and in Colchoi.'34 There is no doubt whatever as to Strabo's notion of the Egyptian's race for he seeks elsewhere to explain why the Egyptians are darker than the Hindus, a circumstance which would permit the refutation, if needed, of any attempt at confusing 'the Hindu and Egyptian races'.

(h) Diodorus of Sicily, about -63 to +14, Greek historian and contemporary of Caesar Augustus.

According to Diodorus it was probably Ethiopia which colonized Egypt (in the Athenian sense of the term, signifying that, with overpopulation, a proportion of the people emigrate to new territory).

The Ethiopians say that the Egyptians `are one of their colonies,35 which was led into Egypt by Osiris. They claim that at the beginning of the world Egypt was simply a sea but that the Nile, carrying down vast quantities of loam from Ethiopia in its flood waters, finally filled it in and made it part of the continent. . . They add that the Egyptians have received from them, as from authors and their ancestors, the greater part of their laws.36

(i) Diogenes Laertius.

He wrote the following about Zeno, founder of the stoic School (-333 to -261): 'Zeno son of Mnaseas or Demeas was a native of Citium in Cyprus, a Greek city which has taken in some Phoenician colonists.' In his Lives, Timotheus of Athens describes Zeno as having a twisted neck. Apollonius of Tyre says of him that he was gaunt, very tall and black, hence the fact that, according to Chrysippus in the First Book of his Proverbs, certain people called him an Egyptian vine-shoot.37

(j) Ammianus Marcellinus, about +33 to +100, Latin historian and friend of the Emperor Julian.

With him we reach the sunset of the Roman empire and the end of classical antiquity. There are about nine centuries between the birth of Aeschylus and Herodotus and the death of Ammianus Marcellinus, nine centuries during which the Egyptians, amid a sea of white races, steadily crossbred. It can be said without exaggeration that in Egypt one household in ten included a white Asiatic or Indo-European slave.39

It is remarkable that, despite its intensity, all this crossbreeding should not have succeeded in upsetting the racial constants. Indeed Ammianus Marcellinus writes: ". . .the men of Egypt are mostly brown and black with a skinny and desiccated look."39 He also confirms the evidence already cited about the Colchoi: 'Beyond these lands are the heartlands of the Camaritae40 and the Phasis with its swifter stream borders the country of the Colchoi, an ancient race of Egyptian origin.'41

This cursory review of the evidence of the ancient Graeco-Latin writers on the Egyptians' race shows that the extent of agreement between them is impressive and is an objective fact difficult to minimize or conceal, the two alternatives between which present-day Egyptology constantly oscillates.

An exception is the evidence of an honest savant. Volney, who travelled in Egypt between +1783 and +1785, i.e. at the peak period of negro slavery, and made the following observations on the true Egyptian race, the same which produced the Pharaohs, namely the Copts:

All of them are puffy-faced, heavy eyed and thick-lipped, in a word, real mulatto faces. I was tempted to attribute this to the climate until, on visiting the Sphinx, the look of it gave me the clue to the egnima. Beholding that head characteristically Negro in all its features, I recalled the well-known passage of Herodotus which reads: 'For my part I consider the Colchoi are a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black skinned and kinky-haired.' In other words the ancient Egyptians were true negroes of the same stock as all the autochthonous peoples of Africa and from that datum one sees how their race, after some centuries of mixing with the blood of Romans and Greeks, must have lost the full blackness of its original colour but retained the impress of its original mould. It is even possible to apply this observation very widely and posit in principle that physiognomy is a
    kind of record usable in many cases for disputing or elucidating the evidence of history on the
    origins of the peoples . . .

After illustrating this proposition citing the case of the Normans, who 900 years after the conquest of Normandy still look like Danes, Volney adds:

but reverting to Egypt, its contributions to history afford many subjects for philosophic reflection. What a subject for meditation is the present-day barbarity and ignorance of the Copts who were considered, born of the alliance of the deep genius of the Egyptians and the brilliance of the Greeks, that this race of blacks who nowadays are slaves and the objects of our scorn is the very one to which we owe our
    arts, our sciences, and even the use of spoken word; and finally recollect that it is in the midst of the peoples claiming to be the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that the most barbarous of enslavements has been sanctioned and the question raised whether black men have brains of the same quality as those of white men!42

To this testimony of Volney, Champollion-Figeac, brother of Champollion the Younger, was to reply in the following terms: 'The two physical traits of black skin and kinky hair are not enough to stamp a race as negro and Volney's conclusion as to the negro origin of the ancient population of Egypt is glaringly forced and inadmissible.'43

Being black from head to foot and having kinky hair is not enough to make a man a negro! This shows us the kind of specious argumentation to which Egyptology has had to resort since its birth as a science. Some scholars maintain that Volney was seeking to shift the discussion to a philisophic plane. But we have only to re-read Volney: he is simply drawing the inferences from crude material facts forcing themselves on his eyes and his conscience as proofs.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2007, 11:17:14 AM »

This satellite image of Egypt shows that you're both wrong. Egypt is obviously neither black nor brown... it's got a beige/cream color (from the sand), and some green to represent the fertile regions along the Nile  :raisetheroof:
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2007, 11:21:07 AM »

This satellite image of Egypt shows that you're both wrong. Egypt is obviously neither black nor brown... it's got a beige/cream color (from the sand), and some green to represent the fertile regions along the Nile  :raisetheroof:

Actually you're wrong because the old name for Egypt in Coptic/Ancient Egyptian is "Kemet". According to who you ask it either means "The Black Land" (According to Eurocentrics), or it means "The land of the Blacks" (According to some Afrocentrics).. I don't really care what it meant because I know what it is anyways.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2007, 11:22:13 AM »

Actually you're wrong because the old name for Egypt in Coptic/Ancient Egyptian is "Kemet". According to who you ask it either means "The Black Land" (According to Eurocentrics), or it means "The land of the Blacks" (According to some Afrocentrics).. I don't really care what it meant because I know what it is anyways.

LMAO
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2007, 12:12:16 PM »

You're so simple minded, you're speaking by sociological standards. Out of all the AIDS, slavery, rape, violence, etc.. Why hasn't the black population dwindled, it's still strong and growing? Why aren't Africans on the verge of extinction like say, Native Americans? Because it wasn't meant to be obviously, white people are the ones becoming mutts all over the world because of this multicultural push. Black people are still black and will remain that way until everyone else catches up in 2050. According to the one drop rule that means everyone is going to be black! Yay! No more recessive genes, world destruction, war, and homosexuality, yay!

You are one Afrocentric little bitch. Black people are known for black on black violence since ever, how come you think there won't be no wars? Homosexuality exists as openly as society allows it, it's not a race thing, faggot. Black people are still black and will remain that way?

Funny.

I can see a difference in skin tones, can't you?

You also focus too much on white people, you bitter little bitch. Ever taking into account how many chinks exist? You rather leave them completely out of any consideration don't you?

You call sociological standards simple minded, yet you speak out of your ass and from stuff you learned while listening to Ras Kass or reading Afrocentric propaganda.
No, it's not a sin

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2007, 12:22:38 PM »
^^Hahaha! Good come back.. ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2007, 12:28:26 PM »

Comeback from what?  8)

Dude, start reading some real books.
No, it's not a sin

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2007, 12:40:17 PM »

Comeback from what?  8)

Typical response from an ignorant Caucasoid. As if you have time to read anything (especially on Africa) when you spend 23 hours a day on here moderating and shit like a low-life wanna-be gangster nerd. Anyways..

Finally in Africa? Egypt, from Diop to Celenko
by Aaron Kamugisha (2003)

http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/finally.html

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2007, 12:49:38 PM »
Before I say anything, they're called "Somalis", not "Somalians".. This is how white washed you are in your thought process and shows instantly how very little you know about Africa and its history, let alone Africa and its modern people.

Can a white guy be white washed? Take it easy kid. If you knew me you'd actually know that I have more personal friends that are "Somali" than I have personal friends that are white. And everyone one them has at one point or another used the word "somalian" to describe themselves or their people. I don't know what the correct term is but I know what I hear them say. How many people from Somolia do you know? None of the ones I know think of themselves as the same as the blacks in the area and none of the blacks consider them black. That's the area I grew up in and that's how I learned to see it.

While we're being picky about names. Did you know that the word Greece or Greek has no root in the Greek language and was just a word used by Romans to label "us" (I'm "Greek" by the way)? It's not all that different from "nigger". You won't have that info in too many places but I'd like to see you find the Greek root of the word Greek.

Anyway....

1. For you to ask why do black people connect with Egypt when it's clealy across the continent from west africa is the same reason Europeans connect with Greece. It's a cultural transmission of language, kingship, rituals, etc.. It's Africa's legacy. You find that hard to believe because you know nothing of Africa. Learn of the Bantu migrations, history of the Afro-Asiatic language, and study the ancient Egyptian language of Walaf and Kemetic (Ancient Egyptian) and you'll see how Africa is connected. Either way it doesn't matter, we identify with people who come from Africa.

I always found it stupid when I heard people from Germany or Britain take credit for something done by Greeks. You'll never hear anyone in Greece accept western Europeans as one of their own. They despise them in some cases. Ever since they "saved" Greece from Turkey and made one of their teenage Princes the King of Greece, there has been a lot of hate in Greece towards western Europe. And Jews, but that's another story.

Of course I don't even like when Greeks take credit for shit a few ancient Greeks did. I think it's stupid, which is why I used "us" above. I didn't invent the "forms", implement democracy, or measure the circumference of the Earth. When I speak of the ancient Greeks, even to my Greek friends, I never use words like "we" or "us". I just say "ancient Greeks".

2. Egypt didn't have black slaves, they were allies with other Africans for the most part. They actually had Indo-European and Semetic slaves, who ever told you that they went all the way to west Africa to pick up slaves is a racist idiot like you, who knows nothing of the history of Egypt. Anthropologically the Egyptians were anatomically "Negro"(which really is a misnomer but still pleads my case), their body proportions were that of a people with tropical body plans(which is important to note, since Egypt is not in the tropics!). Their skulls were initially compared to Europeans, but under close scrutiny they appear closest to Somalis. Nobody invaded Egypt and conquered the original population, in fact, the original population conquered the foreigners.

Nibs made it very clear to me that semites of that time were black. Egypt also had many wars with places like Nubia and slaves were taken in from that according to the same sources you bring up, wikipedia. Egypt was conquered in many parts many times over the years. Kushites, Assyrians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs. If this was not the case then you wouldn't see all these people calling themselves Egyptians these days and not look a thing like a black person.

3. The argument isn't the blacks were driven south, some were, but the majority was already consumed by the foreign conquests. And who ever told you Somalis weren't black is an idiot. What are they, white? Some people need a course in Bio and cultural Anthropology before they can truly understand I guess. Genetically they have more in common with other Africans than any European cluster. Culturally they have a lot of Bantu speakers in Somalia, the exact same people that can be found in West Africa, learn more about Africa before you make baseless claims. Egypt belongs to the legacy of Africa just how Greece belongs to the legacy of Europe, even if the Greeks called Northern Europeans Barbarians and considered the color white to be cowardly (they were tan skinned).

Like I said above I don't consider Ancient Greece to be the same as Western Europe at. I never said Somalis were European, but I did say I know plenty of Sri Lankans that are darker than most Somalis and most blacks. Are Sri Lankan's black too?

Now this is a straight question with no implied answer in mind. Is ancient Egypt the breeding ground for current African societies. Did all the Afican Kings from now to before Europe came in the picture develop directly from Egypt? I'm just wondering beacuse I don't know. Are there any connections with the tribal African system or The Empire of Ghana and Ancient Egypt?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2007, 01:25:28 PM »

Comeback from what?  8)

Typical response from an ignorant Caucasoid. As if you have time to read anything (especially on Africa) when you spend 23 hours a day on here moderating and shit like a low-life wanna-be gangster nerd. Anyways..

Finally in Africa? Egypt, from Diop to Celenko
by Aaron Kamugisha (2003)

http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/finally.html

LOL@me spending 23 hours a day moderating.  Low-life wanna-be gangster nerd? You are one angry kid.

Go read some real book for a change. Like Dostoevsky's The Idiot or something.
No, it's not a sin

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2007, 02:03:56 PM »
@Shallow

Can a white guy be white washed? Take it easy kid. If you knew me you'd actually know that I have more personal friends that are "Somali" than I have personal friends that are white. And everyone one them has at one point or another used the word "somalian" to describe themselves or their people. I don't know what the correct term is but I know what I hear them say. How many people from Somolia do you know? None of the ones I know think of themselves as the same as the blacks in the area and none of the blacks consider them black. That's the area I grew up in and that's how I learned to see it.

Firstly, I said that you're thought process was white washed, anyone can culturally remove themselves from intellectual prison. About Somalis, that's your bullshit experiences, I know, knew, and have met plenty of Somalis and all of them consider themselves "black", tribal differences are irrelevant. Not to mention that East Africa, mainly Ethiopia is an important part of the Pan-Africanist movement, you know nothing about how Somalis identify because you're not African. You're just white.

While we're being picky about names. Did you know that the word Greece or Greek has no root in the Greek language and was just a word used by Romans to label "us" (I'm "Greek" by the way)? It's not all that different from "nigger". You won't have that info in too many places but I'd like to see you find the Greek root of the word Greek.

Anyway....

I don't give a shit about what the Romans called the mongrel ass Greeks. That was never my emphasis.

I always found it stupid when I heard people from Germany or Britain take credit for something done by Greeks. You'll never hear anyone in Greece accept western Europeans as one of their own. They despise them in some cases. Ever since they "saved" Greece from Turkey and made one of their teenage Princes the King of Greece, there has been a lot of hate in Greece towards western Europe. And Jews, but that's another story.

Of course I don't even like when Greeks take credit for shit a few ancient Greeks did. I think it's stupid, which is why I used "us" above. I didn't invent the "forms", implement democracy, or measure the circumference of the Earth. When I speak of the ancient Greeks, even to my Greek friends, I never use words like "we" or "us". I just say "ancient Greeks".

I'm truly not concerned with those bullshit ideologies that Europeans try and force upon others. It's not about taking credit for anything because it's the fact of pushing Pan-African unity. How can you take credit for anything when it's a legacy of the same people? You don't understand the African mind state, you're truly coming at me from a European understanding.

Nibs made it very clear to me that semites of that time were black. Egypt also had many wars with places like Nubia and slaves were taken in from that according to the same sources you bring up, wikipedia. Egypt was conquered in many parts many times over the years. Kushites, Assyrians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs. If this was not the case then you wouldn't see all these people calling themselves Egyptians these days and not look a thing like a black person.

Egypt came from the Greek word Agyptos, let's get that straight first. The Egyptians called themselves Kemet, or the Kemetians. Semite is a language group in the Afro-Asiatic language phylum you fool! Semitic is the only Afro-Asiatic language group (out of like 9) found outside of Africa, and the only black semitic speakers were the proto-semitic, and those in Ethiopia who speak languages like the Tigre, so get your facts straight and read a book! Again, you know nothing of Africa. All of this is already confirmed in updated archeology and anthropology. The Kushites spoke Nilo-Saharan, while the Egyptians spoke Afro-Asiatic Kemetic (Ancient Egyptian).  I meant to say Eurasian, but the main semitic people were Eurasian around that time.

Like I said above I don't consider Ancient Greece to be the same as Western Europe at. I never said Somalis were European, but I did say I know plenty of Sri Lankans that are darker than most Somalis and most blacks. Are Sri Lankan's black too?

Now this is a straight question with no implied answer in mind. Is ancient Egypt the breeding ground for current African societies. Did all the Afican Kings from now to before Europe came in the picture develop directly from Egypt? I'm just wondering beacuse I don't know. Are there any connections with the tribal African system or The Empire of Ghana and Ancient Egypt?

You're not paying attention, I don't feel like getting the sources but I will if I must. Somalis are Africans, so if they're dark skinned (or light for that matter), yes, they're black! They cluster closer to West Africans than any other outside group in the genetic cluster. Black Australians don't, Black skinned Indians don't, but Somalis do!

About cultural transmission from Egypt and inner Africa, yes. Unique characteristics that ancient egypt shared exclusively with inner Africa and no one else. Also, Egypt doesn't have to be a "breeding ground" for African societies because it was an African society. Actually more evidence suggests an older presence at Qustul in Nubia which holds the oldest pharonic tombs and images of the divine white crown of upper/southern Egypt. But that's besides the point.

1. Divine Kingship

2. Hair Braiding

3  Red Body Coloring

4. Circumcision

5. Totemism

6. Mummification

7. Iron Metallurgy (which actually started in West Africa and spread up)

8. Language

Ghana, Mali, and Songhay all shared these same cultural characteristics.

This is what I can think of off the top of my head. They had nothing at all in common with anyone else.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 04:10:11 PM by sonofisis »

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2007, 02:04:45 PM »
Why did this fool ask me if Somalis were black? Ha!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2007, 02:29:25 PM »
Why did this fool ask me if Somalis were black? Ha!

Because these people are darker;

And like I said the Somalians, as they call themselves, and Ethiopians I know, many of which were born in Somalia and Ethiopia don't consider themselves the same as blacks. Just like Greeks don't consider themselves the same Germans, and Persians don't consider themselves the same as Arabs. I guess it's just another case of the inferior johnny come lately side taking credit for shit other people did. Brits point out the great Greek era of the ancient times. Arabs pint out the great Turkish Empire. I guess western African's like to point out the greatness of their Eastern land mates. Maybe it's just a stupid American thing. You guys down south of the border have a tendency to be stupid and self-centered.

I'm sorry for arguing with you. I thought it was going to be an actual discussion exchanging ideas and thoughts. I didn't realize at first I'd be debating the character you're pretending to be on the forum. I can see that now based on how you've responded to others in your past few posts. My bad. If I knew it was a joke discussion I would have brought up more absurd points that go nowhere.

P.S. Wasn't all the land once connected and weren't we all the same once long ago, according to the theories? Greeks are darker than Western Europeans. Doesn't that mean Greeks had some sort of darker ancestry. Does that make me black. I have first cousins way darker than some mized blacks, and most "quadroons".