Author Topic: The return of Canibus  (Read 231 times)

davida.b.

The return of Canibus
« on: January 02, 2007, 09:16:18 PM »
It has been confirmed.. two new mixtapes early in '07 - "Nothing To Prove" and "Nothing To Lose" - followed by the new album called "C of Tranquility". Our boy Canibus been busy this year, and his hard work will be released during the first part of 2007! Canibus has parted ways with both Babygrande Records and Head Trauma and will be releasing new material in 2007 exclusively on his own imprint Mic Club Music, a joint venture with Legion Entertainment distributed via his former major Universal Music Group.

The mixtapes include features and production from Nas, DJ Premier, Wyclef Jean, Gza, Tha Dogg Pound, Tyrese, Domingo, Prince Paul, MF Doom, Butch Cassidy, Vinnie Paz of JMT, J. Wells, K-Solo, Doug E. Fresh, PlusScience, Mya, and more. They will be distributed worldwide and will have DVD bonus features with never seen before footage of Canibus 1998-2007. But that's not all, a major LP release will drop late 2007 with an all star lineup of producers and features. The LP is Canibus' first release on a major label, Universal Music Group, since 2000 BC.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The return of Canibus
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 09:40:47 PM »
nicenicenice :)
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 10:01:12 PM »
I was just in the studio today with J Wells and Jro, they were in the process of tracking a song with Canibus and Tha Dogg Pound, which will be appearing on J Wells "Digital Smoke" album.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 11:10:16 PM by We Fly High »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 11:44:35 PM »
this is very good news,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 10:33:24 AM »
Great news, will be getting the mixtapes and album. Im still hoping for another canibuis album totally produced by stoupe.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

~Lucien~

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 10:40:45 AM »
I was just in the studio today with J Wells and Jro, they were in the process of tracking a song with Canibus and Tha Dogg Pound, which will be appearing on J Wells "Digital Smoke" album.

:)

everlast1986

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 12:02:48 PM »
Great news. Him and Kurupt always go hard on a track  8)