Author Topic: -100  (Read 1856 times)

Sparegeez

Re: -100
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2007, 08:32:39 PM »
Jewish cops? LMAO...At least learn your stereotypes if you're gunna be a fruitcup.

Yeah you're right. If they were Jewish they would have never taken your girl to the courts. But then they didn't take you so that really makes me think. hmmmmmmmmm.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2007, 08:33:50 PM »
Jewish cops? LMAO...At least learn your stereotypes if you're gunna be a fruitcup.

Yeah you're right. If they were Jewish they would have never taken your girl to the courts. But then they didn't take you so that really makes me think. hmmmmmmmmm.....

Nothing to say, huh? It's okay, I'll help you...Talk more about Jews and Kobe's cock now. ;)

Sparegeez

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2007, 08:34:42 PM »

Nothing to say, huh? It's okay, I'll help you...Talk more about Jews and Kobe's cock now. ;)

That's your job :D

Sparegeez

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2007, 08:38:10 PM »

LOL at you mentioning Kobe's cock. You gay Jew.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2007, 08:40:20 PM »

Naah, that's clearly the job of thou who love thy nuts AKA your WCC online buddies.

And don't think I don't know about ya'lls 12 o'clock WCC jerk-off chat rooms about me, kid... :grumpy:

Sparegeez

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2007, 08:43:09 PM »

Naah, that's clearly the job of thou who love thy nuts AKA your WCC online buddies.

And don't think I don't know about ya'lls 12 o'clock WCC jerk-off chat rooms about me, kid... :grumpy:

Is that the thought in your mind that's influencing you to stay up all night dissing all the people that get annoyed of you? You must feel pretty sad. It's ok thought, your a dubcc legend! Just repeat that in your mind for a while and all the sadness will go away.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2007, 08:43:24 PM »

u jack off to this

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2007, 08:44:45 PM »

Is that the thought in your mind that's influencing you to stay up all night dissing all the people that get annoyed of you? You must feel pretty sad. It's ok thought, your a dubcc legend! Just repeat that in your mind for a while and all the sadness will go away.

No, it's just what one of your online buddies told me...It's okay though, I won't make you cry like they used to back in the days, I'm very humble. ;D

Sparegeez

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2007, 08:47:05 PM »

No, it's just what one of your online buddies told me...It's okay though, I won't make you cry like they used to back in the days, I'm very humble. ;D

You're lying. LOL. I've never been in an online chatroom that have discussions about you. It's funny how you go tell pathetic lies about this shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2007, 09:52:31 PM »

You're lying. LOL. I've never been in an online chatroom that have discussions about you. It's funny how you go tell pathetic lies about this shit.

I never said they specified who was up in it, but don't act like you're not the type of kid to sit in chatrooms and talk shit about people all day online...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2007, 09:55:32 PM »
thats because nik hates the idea of people having good karma, his is like -600 or something. if you make him feel vulnerable he will try and take you down to his level  :poke: :pirate: :nahnah: :stupid: :idea:

+1 youre karma has taking a beating..maybe is jome or seer the anti dipset  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2007, 10:12:32 PM »

I never said they specified who was up in it, but don't act like you're not the type of kid to sit in chatrooms and talk shit about people all day online...

No you're wrong. I'm the type of kid who brags about being an internet legend on forums all day. That's the kind of kid I am.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2007, 10:14:43 PM »

No you're wrong. I'm the type of kid who brags about being an internet legend on forums all day. That's the kind of kid I am.

I coulda' sworn you were the hilarious little Mexican kid dating 50 Cent.

Sparegeez

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2007, 10:21:39 PM »

I coulda' sworn you were the hilarious little Mexican kid dating 50 Cent.

Jew, you're the only homo on here who thinks she's ugly. You're also the only homo that mentions Kobe's dick in every thread. You really are the definition of a GJB aka Gay Jew Bastard.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2007, 10:23:24 PM »
how is a gay jew bastard who sucks kobes dick the moderator of the sports section?