Author Topic: -100  (Read 1862 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: -100
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2007, 05:51:02 PM »
the seer should ban this faggot^
and then email him saying
u were banned because your jewish we didnt want you to steal the internet.

^^LMFAO ROFLMAO... TIMELESS CLASSIC!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2007, 05:52:45 PM »
i reached -100, so i thought i'd give a very well deserved shoutout

i wanna give a shout out to NIK for being a dirty little jew, i wanna thank you for getting up in the middle of the night to diss me.
congrats NIK your a

I can't stop looking at your sig... It's animated.  Who is that chick?

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2007, 06:16:46 PM »
the seer should ban this faggot^
and then email him saying
u were banned because your jewish we didnt want you to steal the internet.

He told me that on AIM and I told him to post that on here. LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2007, 06:55:29 PM »
LOL@shit-talking faggots...Sparegeez, I'm sure these punks are your internet buddies, do they all gossip like females, or is it just a good portion?

"Ooooh, NIK is so gay, he's Jewish and he loves Kobe cock. LOLOL!"

LMAO :grumpy:

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2007, 07:13:37 PM »
LOL@shit-talking faggots...Sparegeez, I'm sure these punks are your internet buddies, do they all gossip like females, or is it just a good portion?

LOL at you blaming me for the tush slapping you're getting right now. We were talking about WW2 and eventually it lead to your jewish ass.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2007, 07:34:03 PM »
Why in the blue hell of all things would you want to talk about World War 2  :o I mean, that's ancient man. Of all things in the world, war?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2007, 07:40:05 PM »
becauase WWII is still among us all til this very day.... ;D
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2007, 07:47:11 PM »

LOL at you blaming me for the tush slapping you're getting right now. We were talking about WW2 and eventually it lead to your jewish ass.

People clowning you about your girlfriend sucking your Asian homies dick="tush slapping"
My nutriders bitching about their karma going down and pointing fingers at me="tush slapping" themselves

"You're Jewish. LMAO!"...People using that as a diss CONSTANTLY really expose themselves and show what kinda' level they're on, and it ain't exactly Sccit status... 8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2007, 07:50:23 PM »

People clowning you about your girlfriend sucking your Asian homies dick="tush slapping"
My nutriders bitching about their karma going down and pointing fingers at me="tush slapping" themselves

"You're Jewish. LMAO!"...People using that as a diss CONSTANTLY really expose themselves and show what kinda' level they're on, and it ain't exactly Sccit status... 8)

Here's the thing though. What people are saying about my girl is bullshit. You being a dirty bag jew, not bullshit. See the difference? And why are you going at me when Swangin and Bangin is the one who's got a problem with you.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2007, 07:59:28 PM »
NIK u fuckin scallywag its almost 8 o clock. time to diss me again, i think its been an hour since u last did it, iono just check yo timer u bitch made faggot.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2007, 08:15:24 PM »

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »
that super jew pic was pretty funny
Actually the pic sucked, nearly just as much as Oklin's evil picture :'( And now i just rememered it...I hate joo >_>.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2007, 08:29:05 PM »

Here's the thing though. What people are saying about my girl is bullshit. You being a dirty bag jew, not bullshit. See the difference? And why are you going at me when Swangin and Bangin is the one who's got a problem with you.

You're right, I remember now, you were complaining to WCC that your girl was too loyal and would never do shit behind your back...LOLLL

Yea, I'm a "dirty Jew bag"...I could go on about how beaners should never talk about dirt and how your whole family is employed by mine, but I'm a little more mature than that. ;D

And LOL@having problems with people online...This is pure entertainment for me, son.

Sparegeez

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2007, 08:29:38 PM »

You're right, I remember now, you were complaining to WCC that your girl was too loyal and would never do shit behind your back. ::)

Yea, I'm a "dirty Jew bag"...I could go on about how beaners should never talk about dirt and how your whole family is employed by mine, but I'm a little more mature than that. ;D

Sorry but my family don't fuck wit 5-0 or lawyers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2007, 08:30:50 PM »
Jewish cops? LMAO :nawty:...At least learn your stereotypes if you're gunna act your age.