Author Topic: -100  (Read 1849 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: -100
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2007, 10:24:43 PM »
how is a gay jew bastard who sucks kobes dick the moderator of the sports section?

kobe must have threaten Seer, you know how gangsta kobe is
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2007, 10:24:52 PM »
Jewish cops? LMAO...At least learn your stereotypes if you're gunna be a fruitcup.

Yeah you're right. If they were Jewish they would have never taken your girl to the courts. But then they didn't take you so that really makes me think. hmmmmmmmmm.....

Nothing to say, huh? It's okay, I'll help you...Talk more about Jews and Kobe's cock now. ;)

That's your job :D

Naah, that's clearly the job of thou who love thy nuts AKA your WCC online buddies.

And don't think I don't know about ya'lls 12 o'clock WCC jerk-off chat rooms about me, kid... :grumpy:

Is that the thought in your mind that's influencing you to stay up all night dissing all the people that get annoyed of you? You must feel pretty sad. It's ok thought, your a dubcc legend! Just repeat that in your mind for a while and all the sadness will go away.

No, it's just what one of your online buddies told me...It's okay though, I won't make you cry like they used to back in the days, I'm very humble. ;D

You're lying. LOL. I've never been in an online chatroom that have discussions about you. It's funny how you go tell pathetic lies about this shit.

I never said they specified who was up in it, but don't act like you're not the type of kid to sit in chatrooms and talk shit about people all day online...

No you're wrong. I'm the type of kid who brags about being an internet legend on forums all day. That's the kind of kid I am.

I coulda' sworn you were the hilarious little Mexican kid dating 50 Cent.

Jew, you're the only homo on here who thinks she's ugly. You're also the only homo that mentions Kobe's dick in every thread. You really are the definition of a GJB aka Gay Jew Bastard.

Yea, you're right...She never cheats on you and she definitely looks nothing like 50 Cent. ;D

Sparegeez

« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2007, 10:28:43 PM »
Jewish cops? LMAO...At least learn your stereotypes if you're gunna be a fruitcup.

Yeah you're right. If they were Jewish they would have never taken your girl to the courts. But then they didn't take you so that really makes me think. hmmmmmmmmm.....

Nothing to say, huh? It's okay, I'll help you...Talk more about Jews and Kobe's cock now. ;)

That's your job :D

Naah, that's clearly the job of thou who love thy nuts AKA your WCC online buddies.

And don't think I don't know about ya'lls 12 o'clock WCC jerk-off chat rooms about me, kid... :grumpy:

Is that the thought in your mind that's influencing you to stay up all night dissing all the people that get annoyed of you? You must feel pretty sad. It's ok thought, your a dubcc legend! Just repeat that in your mind for a while and all the sadness will go away.

No, it's just what one of your online buddies told me...It's okay though, I won't make you cry like they used to back in the days, I'm very humble. ;D

You're lying. LOL. I've never been in an online chatroom that have discussions about you. It's funny how you go tell pathetic lies about this shit.

I never said they specified who was up in it, but don't act like you're not the type of kid to sit in chatrooms and talk shit about people all day online...

No you're wrong. I'm the type of kid who brags about being an internet legend on forums all day. That's the kind of kid I am.

I coulda' sworn you were the hilarious little Mexican kid dating 50 Cent.

Jew, you're the only homo on here who thinks she's ugly. You're also the only homo that mentions Kobe's dick in every thread. You really are the definition of a GJB aka Gay Jew Bastard.

Yea, you're right...She never cheats on you and she definitely looks nothing like 50 Cent. ;D

LOL at you using a recycled joke over and over again. Dogg she's cute with a great fucking smile. Just leave it alone. I love how you spent time in photoshop for just for me :love:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2007, 10:33:13 PM »
Dogg she's cute with a great fucking smile.

True about its greatness... The Great Wall of China ain't got shit on that smile.

Sparegeez

« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2007, 10:38:18 PM »

True about its greatness... The Great Wall of China ain't got shit on that smile.

The number deaths the Great Wall of China took while construction aint got shit on the number of Jews fried up in the Holocaust  :-X

Sparegeez

« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2007, 10:39:52 PM »
Oh I forgot.

You dirty little Jew.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2007, 10:40:27 PM »

The number deaths the Great Wall of China took while construction aint got shit on the number of Jews fried up in the Holocaust  :-X

ouch..... :-X
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2007, 10:41:02 PM »

^^You got me there. You're just way too witty and intelligent for my level...

8)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2007, 10:42:31 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2007, 10:45:49 PM »
Kids... :grumpy:

Sparegeez

« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2007, 10:46:46 PM »
I'm sorry NIK. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings  :kiss2:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2007, 10:50:26 PM »
I'm sorry NIK. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings  :kiss2:

I'm hurt. :'( The Holocaust happened, I'm getting owned again...It probably hurt me 10 times more than your girlfriend looking like 50 Cent. :laugh:

swangin and bangin

« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2007, 10:58:31 PM »
NIK jus admit u lost.
give your mod status to sparegeez now.

u dirty little jew

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2007, 11:01:46 PM »
Yea, let me just magically hand over my mod powers to some gay kids who think it's hilarious to make racist Jew jokes over and over. :D

Sparegeez

« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2007, 11:02:43 PM »
Ok fine delete your account. I'll talk to Seer and we'll handle everything. Just like those Nazis handled those Jews. Ya dig?