Author Topic: What is the Rarest Song you have?  (Read 5399 times)

funkstylz

Re: What is the Rarest Song you have?
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2008, 08:31:07 PM »
Oh , and Snoop's -  "Over the Counter" tape

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2008, 07:19:22 AM »
got some rare shit but the rarest gotta be ski, ren and cube...rock the mic

D-Stress

« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2008, 09:40:35 AM »
funkstylz
sure you do.

funkstylz

« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2008, 03:26:59 PM »
sure i do what..

Klue

« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2008, 03:31:52 PM »
and the vinyl for the Live from La Theme w/ snoop cube quik and Xzibit

the vinyl  ???

funkstylz

« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2008, 07:38:13 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/16333200399013d5/

snoops first song played on the radio
Do You Remember ft. George Clinton over not just knee deep

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/16333200399013d5/

snoops first song played on the radio
Do You Remember ft. George Clinton over not just knee deep
This was from 98. Lol. He even makes references to Dre leaving N.W.A. and Suge threatening him (subliminally).

funkstylz

« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2008, 07:49:18 PM »
uh sorry bud this was released in 1991 , same year nwa broke up... dre heard snoops 213 demo which i have and hooked him onto death row before Cold187 from Above the Law got him.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2008, 07:56:31 PM »
uh sorry bud this was released in 1991 , same year nwa broke up... dre heard snoops 213 demo which i have and hooked him onto death row before Cold187 from Above the Law got him.

He wouldn't release that until the public, I have heard the same story from Anonymous One and it ain't adding up. I have done Death Row stuff for three years now and I work for the company that owns the catalog. This isn't a Death Row track and it ain't from that era. It's 1998. He wouldn't be talking about the Do You Remember stuff in 1991, the theme of the track would be about break dancing and shit if it was back then.

funkstylz

« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2008, 07:57:58 PM »
for the haters

note the year and note Side Two , Track 7
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 08:02:20 PM by funkstylz »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2008, 08:13:08 PM »
for the haters

Fake. That only came around when the net people came around. Stop being another AnonymousOne. You don't own shit man. Lol. That tape has never existed.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2008, 08:15:55 PM »
for the haters

Fake. That only came around when the net people came around. Stop being another AnonymousOne. You don't own shit man. Lol. That tape has never existed.

yes it did lol... not only do you have to be an idiot to think the pictures arent real, but this was actually snoops first debut

some of the songs

http://www.blinkx.com/videos/Unofficially

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

funkstylz

« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2008, 08:19:07 PM »
So it's just a coincidence that a picture of this tape was out on the net about 6 years ago, and then just recently songs from this album have started to leak? wouldn't the songs come first and then the "fake" cover would come out?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2008, 08:22:34 PM »
So it's just a coincidence that a picture of this tape was out on the net about 6 years ago, and then just recently songs from this album have started to leak? wouldn't the songs come first and then the "fake" cover would come out?

no, it was alot easier to scan an image 6 years ago then it was to uplaod audio from a casette

Snoop Doggy Dogg's original depute was not "Doggystyle" in 1993. It was "Over The Counter" in 1991. It was essentially some tracks Snoop had done on his own before he came to Death Row and many were early Death Row cuts. "Over The Counter" was never pressed to CD and never really distributed. At this time Death Row had a temporary distribution deal with Time Warner. Compared to the later albums it is sort of an awkward album as far as production and guest appearances. This particular song was recorded in 1990 and produced by DJ Glaze before Death Row. Foesum later released this on their "Lost Tapes" compilation. Track Listing: 1. "Over The Counter" Produced by Dr. Dre & Warren G 2. "Dogg's Life" feat. Nate Dogg Produced By Dr. Dre 3. "Jack'Em" feat. Convicts Produced By Warren G 4. "213 Dope Slang" w/Warren G & Nate Dogg Produced By Warren G 5. "Knokin' Off Everything" w/3-2 & D.O.C. Produced By Chocolate 6. "Blast For Cash" (Its On) w/Lady Of Rage Produced By Dr. Dre 7. "Let'Em Understand Perfection" w/Foesum Produced By DJ Glaze 8. "The Message" Produced By DJ Glaze 9. "211" feat. RBX Produced By Dr. Dre 10. "Signed & Detected" feat. Dogg Pound Produced By Dr. Dre & Warren G 11. "Bank Roll" Produced BY ? 12. "187" feat. Dr. Dre Produced By Dr. Dre 13. "C.O.C. Kingpin" feat. Kurupt Produced By Warren G 14. "Welcome To Death Row" feat. Dr. Dre, RBX, Dogg Pound, Bushwick Bill, Convicts, Chocolate, & CPO Produced By Dr. Dre & Warren G 15. "Do You Remember" feat. George Clinton Produced By ? 16. "True To The Game" Produced By DJ Glaze *Bonus Track - "County Blues" Produced By Aladdin

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

funkstylz

« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2008, 08:26:23 PM »
thats what i'm sayin LB