Author Topic: Alright i've had enough of this i got to say something...  (Read 1525 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Alright i've had enough of this i got to say something...
« on: January 02, 2007, 08:02:22 PM »
who the fuck is the faggot dissing me?  i was at 40 two weeks ago and now i'm at 3 today.  I know karma doesn't mean shit but what the fuck?  I could only think of Nik but i have no beef with him, as far as i know of.  I try to be cool with everyone on the board but i still get a lame ass who keeps dissing me for no apparent reason.  from now on everyone is a suspect until other wise stated with a post and prop  8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sparegeez

Re: Alright i've had enough of this i got to say something...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 08:03:49 PM »
Trust me, it's NIK :)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 08:04:18 PM »
THE JEW!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 08:08:27 PM »
Yes, it's time to expose yourself motherfucker.  My shit has dropped 50 points in less than a week as well. 

THROW US A BONE SEER!

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 08:09:31 PM »
Yes, it's time to expose yourself motherfucker.  My shit has dropped 50 points in less than a week as well. 

THROW US A BONE SEER!

Doode it's NIK.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 08:11:18 PM »
the jew the jew its the jew boy!

rik

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »
Here's a prop to ease your pain.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 08:12:48 PM »
i had 3 just a while ago.assholes

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 08:20:33 PM »
I feel your pain man. Someone's taken 4 shots at me today, i think it's swangin and bangin, I haven't got nothing on N_I_K or Spargeez. Unless the rudeboi wants to reveal himself now, the one lowering my karma because you ain't big enough to tell me you're doing it.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 08:23:34 PM »
I feel your pain man. Someone's taken 4 shots at me today, i think it's swangin and bangin, I haven't got nothing on N_I_K or Spargeez. Unless the rudeboi wants to reveal himself now, the one lowering my karma because you ain't big enough to tell me you're doing it.

OK. 1 it's not swangin and Bangin kuz he doesn't have the posts he needs to lower karma. 2 it's not me because you seem like a cool cat. 3 it's NIK because he's jealous your in a picture with a black guy that looks like Kobe.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 09:04:57 PM »

OK. 1 it's not swangin and Bangin kuz he doesn't have the posts he needs to lower karma. 2 it's not me because you seem like a cool cat. 3 it's NIK because he's jealous your in a picture with a black guy that looks like Kobe.

1) kk.
2) kk.
3) ...I am the black guy...Lol...

*Who's Kobe?*

16?!?!?! Nigga stop hiding and reveal yourself.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

swangin and bangin

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 09:10:40 PM »
damn why u haten on me doggie

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 09:19:43 PM »
my karma is goin up and down like a fucking seasaw

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 09:22:45 PM »
damn why u haten on me doggie
Read my other post rudeboi, i accepted the fact it wasn't you so i didn't say anything about you after that.

herpes

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 09:24:37 PM »
I would like to know who's feelings did I hurt that I went from 30 to -120 lol.  But to those that want seer to tell us who is dissing us, I could of sworn seer said when he started the karma thing that even he doesnt know who disses and props.